Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I agree with you that purely from playing, we will not have more than 1 year of B&R. We lay the foundation for the MC's character development through our decisions during that time. (y)

However, I could see the game ending with the completion of the entire degree, so after 4 years. DPC could extrapolate the last 3 years based on our decisions and present different endings in comic form. This is purely technically possible and would probably be a milestone again.:unsure:
The "happy ending in the future" scenario would actually make a lot more sense if we see where he's at *when gradating college.* if you're going, say, the Sage route, then seeing Sage watch him graduate and all the rest is very easy to believe, whereas there's no reason to assume that whover he gets involved with this early in his life, will be the one he's stll with aged 50 and the mother of all his children... happy ending doesn't have to mean happy ever after.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Who said anything about axe killer? Where o where do you guys come up with these wacky theories? :giggle:
Did not said it directly but some shady shit was implied there... as to who comes up with such bullshit... your best bet is to ask the theorists themselves :LOL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The "happy ending in the future" scenario would actually make a lot more sense if we see where he's at *when gradating college.* if you're going, say, the Sage route, then seeing Sage watch him graduate and all the rest is very easy to believe, whereas there's no reason to assume that whover he gets involved with this early in his life, will be the one he's stll with aged 50 and the mother of all his children... happy ending doesn't have to mean happy ever after.
my happy ending scenario is the MC as an engineer living in a trailer park paying 10 different women alimony and having a fat Quinn screaming at him to go and buy cigarettes while a 50 year old MC is chasing the young girls in that trailer park or teaching one of his son´s how to get tail and looking all proud as his son performs a threesome with the neighbors daughters!

because seriously Neil house is totally like a trailer park scenario and you can leave the trailer park but the trailer park will never leave you!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Why is this game 18 gb exactly? Music etc?
Music's a part of it, but the quality resolution renders (of which there are a fuckton) and all the animations really stack up.
If it was possible, I would like to see the rest of the college years in similar detail as the first year.
Dude.. no. I mean, yes, but no.

It's been a few years now and we are only halfway through the first semester of the first year of college. As much as I like the game overall, I don't want to wait 4 years per semester for what (we hope) will be a 4-year college degree. And that's assuming MC doesn't get into something more advanced.

Reactions: Kellermann

PALADINO3

Jun 25, 2018
I'm still waiting to see if Quinn becomes the antagonist or not, I hope to see more drama between her and the HOTs.
Too bad the story may not be long, I would like to see the MC lead the DIKs, but it's still too early for that.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I'm still waiting to see if Quinn becomes the antagonist or not, I hope to see more drama between her and the HOTs.
Too bad the story may not be long, I would like to see the MC lead the DIKs, but it's still too early for that.
My MC, Fuckface, is already the de facto DIK-head.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Boys, what is the most popular theory about this?
Because it's not fucking random. DPC created a mini-scene of as many as 5 renders and even called the renders in the game code "surprise".
Who's hanging around MC window? If it was just Elena who went to her boyfriend, it wouldn't make much sense.
Is this Tanya?
Is that Quinn going to the Diks?
Your guesses.

ep6_surprise73.jpg

Reactions: CoalPhelps

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Boys, what is the most popular theory about this?
Because it's not fucking random. DPC created a mini-scene of as many as 5 renders and even called the renders in the game code "surprise".
Who's hanging around MC window? If it was just Elena who went to her boyfriend, it wouldn't make much sense.
Is this Tanya?
Is that Quinn going to the Diks?
Your guesses.

View attachment 1656221

Last edited:

AlkkatraZ

Jun 13, 2021
This game is the best i ever experienced as a Visual novel/dating sim, even without the lewd stuff. The story is awesomly written, and the art is so beautiful that I sometimes struggle with my hornyness fighting with my will to continue just for the story.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes