AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's exactly what I wanted to know, so yeah I'll definitely skip on this update, not really interested in Zoey's life after she and Tromolo parted but I'm glad she's back, will she be an Li tho?

Like I said I'm out of the loop man I don't know these terms, I'm not a patron and I don't often communicate on this forum unless Im in need of answers or some shit :ROFLMAO: but I get what you saying, it's patron lingo lol.
I have bad news for you to continue with the story you have to play the interlude it is not that there is a Skip chapter button :ROFLMAO: Season 3 comes with the interlude and chapters 9,10,11 and 12 In a separate game

Other than that you need to transfer your save data to continue playing

Reactions: Walter Victor

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'd rather we reestablish regular twosomes with Sage first.

We don't know, DPC has been very tight-lipped about the Interlude. My guess is the MC will be a significant presence but it will be firmly focused on Zoey (possibly to the point we play as her). We should find out soon enough.

Also, if you joined DPC's Discord channel, there's one thing you absolutely NEED to keep in mind: do *NOT* mention F95Zone under any circumstances!! Don't so much as allude to this place! If someone else mentions it, stay quiet and hope their vision is based on movement! Talk only about things on Discord or DPCs Patreon page (and only if your pledge level has access to those things).

DPC runs a very tight ship over there. He dislikes pirates and he has a real hate-on for these boards in particular.
Now see if we get to play as her then that changes everything, then I'd most definitely play the new update but if it's an hour of just watching whatever happend in her life then I'm good lol.

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't actually even planning to send any messages tbh I just joined to keep up with latest news and what not regarding the game, but regardless thanks for the heads up..I was actually wondering why DPC never posts anything here like some devs but now I get it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I have bad news for you to continue with the story you have to play the interlude it is not that there is a Skip chapter button :ROFLMAO: Season 3 comes with the interlude and chapters 9,10,11 and 12 In a separate game

Other than that you need to transfer your save data to continue playing
Lol usually I just press the skip button and let it skip through until the main game starts, like the whole Josya/Majosy camp stuff, skipped through that bitch until the episode started lol

• Haha
Reactions: луна

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
You have a free guess... :p :ROFLMAO: Why the fuck would there be an Interlude dedicated to her if there were no plans in motion regarding her and MC ? ;):LOL:
I mean a while back someone mentioned that Zoey and Quinn weren't listed as LIs.. Maybe that changed I don't know,I'm hoping Zoey will be an Li tho and oddly even Quinn even tho I think what makes her and MCs interactions special is that it happens sporadically so whenever it does happen it's pretty cool and even sweet sometimes.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mean a while back someone mentioned that Zoey and Quinn weren't listed as LIs.. Maybe that changed I don't know,I'm hoping Zoey will be an Li tho and oddly even Quinn even tho I think what makes her and MCs interactions special is that it happens sporadically so whenever it does happen it's pretty cool and even sweet sometimes.
That might be true... but this is an ongoing Visual Novel sooo... expect the unexpected... ! ;)

And as a plus note... what do you think " others " means when you face a choice as to how to progress with your life ? :KEK:

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
It will be interesting to find out why Zoey decided to return, but most of all I am interested in her reaction to various MC. (DICK or CHICK.)

I hope that at the end of Interlude we will see her reaction to the Rooster of MC, and if there is a hell of a fuck with strippers, a picture of Quinn, a picture in a bar with tommy, etc. She will have a different reaction to this.

Just imagine Zoey's reaction to this photo :KEK::

1645751671051.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
It will be interesting to find out why Zoey decided to return, but most of all I am interested in her reaction to various MC. (DICK or CHICK.)

I hope that at the end of Interlude we will see her reaction to the Rooster of MC, and if there is a hell of a fuck with strippers, a picture of Quinn, a picture in a bar with tommy, etc. She will have a different reaction to this.

View attachment 1673003
this would be rather epic :LOL:

Reactions: AssMan14

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
And does it work in real life? Because until September or October there will be no new chapter :KEK:
Lol unfortunately one cannot skip events in real life, if that was the case I would've skipped till a point where my daughter was old enough to not poop in her pants anymore lol but such is life. And frankly I don't mind waiting till Sep Or Oct for a full update, life itself keeps me more than occupied so waiting won't be an issue.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

View attachment 1673003
I guess that flunge is just as eager to get titty fed like the MC :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

But why does it matter what her reaction will be ? :oops: If there will be any... :rolleyes: She made her choice when she left so being judgemental ( however ! ) would be a sad bastards move :eek::cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

View attachment 1673003
is this the picture Quinn takes during the HOT party? o_O

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
this would be rather epic :LOL:

View attachment 1673003
especially the manwhore path, Zoey left MC when she was his first and only lay, a few years later Dude banged almost an entire sorority, two faculty members and strippers.. Surely she must be thinking what the fuck happend to this dude lol

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I guess that flunge is just as eager to get titty fed like the MC :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

But why does it matter what her reaction will be ? :oops: If there will be any... :rolleyes: She made her choice when she left so being judgemental ( however ! ) would be a sad bastards move :eek::cautious:
Yeah but pretty funny though :LOL: Kinda... What the fuck going on with this guy???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah but pretty funny though :LOL: Kinda... What the fuck going on with this guy???
boy-i-have-an-idea.gif
" He's having a good time without me !!! So let's get the hell outta here and go back to the San Diego slums " :KEK:

Or wherever she came from :p Along with that nasty ass harlot that features in the Interlude :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes