NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Man people be dunking on Zoey when we don't know shit about her.

What do we really know about Zoey? Only what the MC told us, and those were the cliff notes versions. He is a bit of an unreliable narrator. So let's see... She was ill-behaved in middle school. She is a smoker and likes to drink beer. She liked to have sex with MC when they were in secondary school. The MC liked her but didn't love her. We have no idea how she felt about him, but what we do know is that she initiated their sexual relationship. She dyes her hair. She was a good friend as far as he was concerned. She liked to surf and was willing to move to do it more often. She didn't prioritize school and didn't graduate but may have taken an equivalency test instead. She seemed to authentically want MC to come with her when she moved and probably invited no one else. She got tattoos and a few piercings. She liked to sunbathe topless and sent MC a pic of this activity. She got a boyfriend. She lost touch with MC on social media, as many people do. She came back to visit only to find him gone. She likes hugs. Yup. That's the bag. Anything else and we are just making shit up. We know more about Sally than we know about this lady.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Man people be dunking on Zoey when we don't know shit about her.

What do we really know about Zoey? Only what the MC told us, and those were the cliff notes versions. He is a bit of an unreliable narrator. So let's see... She was ill-behaved in middle school. She is a smoker and likes to drink beer. She liked to have sex with MC when they were in secondary school. The MC liked her but didn't love her. We have no idea how she felt about him, but what we do know is that she initiated their sexual relationship. She dyes her hair. She was a good friend as far as he was concerned. She liked to surf and was willing to move to do it more often. She didn't prioritize school and didn't graduate but may have taken an equivalency test instead. She seemed to authentically want MC to come with her when she moved and probably invited no one else. She got tattoos and a few piercings. She liked to sunbathe topless and sent MC a pic of this activity. She got a boyfriend. She lost touch with MC on social media, as many people do. She came back to visit only to find him gone. She likes hugs. Yup. That's the bag. Anything else and we are just making shit up. We know more about Sally than we know about this lady.
Also; MC though staying home and studying was more important than Zoey; Zoey thought going to the coast to pursue surfing was more important than Zoey.

Which for some unfathomable reason means Zoey's a selfish ass and MC isn't. I'm not sure I follow the logic there, but hey ho.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Can anyone give me a feedback on this Port does it runs properly on Android no offense to brandy bt while back when tried the Android version it didn't work well on my device
pls let me know if there's any specific requirement tor run it smoothly.

Thanks

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you read between the lines, Zoey was being abused by her father. That's why she made sure to be in detention every day. It was simultaneously a cry for help as well as a way to escape her father's clutches, at least for a few hours each day.

Sure she put on a brave face, acted all tough in her gothic getup, but she was hurting, hurting bad. And when she'd finally stolen enough cash to escape for good, she did.

She asked Fuckface to run away with her but he turned her down. Sure she was hurt, but she'd been hurt so many times in the past she'd pretty much perfected putting on a brave face, so what was she to do? She just smiled and left.

But after 6 months away she realised she was less whole than ever before. Sure she'd escaped her father's clutches, but something more important was now missing from her life; Fuckface meant more to her than she ever realised.

She loved him, and she needed to let him know.

It was time to go back.
this is a very likely scenario

I can already see MC feeling guilty for not understanding... for not helping her as much as he could

only at that point I would see Zoey's return more connected to her father than to MC (is he dead? is he gone?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

луна

Aug 24, 2021
If you read between the lines, Zoey was being abused by her father. That's why she made sure to be in detention every day. It was simultaneously a cry for help as well as a way to escape her father's clutches, at least for a few hours each day.

Sure she put on a brave face, acted all tough in her gothic getup, but she was hurting, hurting bad. And when she'd finally stolen enough cash to escape for good, she did.

She asked Fuckface to run away with her but he turned her down. Sure she was hurt, but she'd been hurt so many times in the past she'd pretty much perfected putting on a brave face, so what was she to do? She just smiled and left.

But after 6 months away she realised she was less whole than ever before. Sure she'd escaped her father's clutches, but something more important was now missing from her life; Fuckface meant more to her than she ever realised.

She loved him, and she needed to let him know.

It was time to go back.
Its difficult to write with tears on my eyes, me and my sister had a tough childhood, my mom died in a car accident when i was 5 years old, my father started drinking and that when our suffering began.
He abused us by causing us a lot of emotional damage and even sometimes hitting us, until one day when i wasnt at home he raped my little sister, after that she wasnt the same person anymore and three months after that she commited suicide.
What kind of sick bastard does that to his own daughter; with his action he took away the only person i loved and cared about, to this day I havent healed and I feel guilty for not being able to help my sister.
After that he was arrested and i broke off any contact with him and went to live with my mom´s family.
I would give everything to have my sister with me and to be able to hug her again.
She gives me the strength to continue living and be a better person that my father was.

Hopefully Zoey isnt abused by her father as you said, if not i will need scar tissues.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Its difficult to write with tears on my eyes, me and my sister had a tough childhood, my mom died in a car accident when i was 5 years old, my father started drinking and that when our suffering began.
He abused us by causing us a lot of emotional damage and even sometimes hitting us, until one day when i wasnt at home he raped my little sister, after that she wasnt the same person anymore and three months after that she commited suicide.
What kind of sick bastard does that to his own daughter; with his action he took away the only person i loved and cared about, to this day I havent healed and I feel guilty for not being able to help my sister.
After that he was arrested and i broke off any contact with him and went to live with my mom´s family.
I would give everything to have my sister with me and to be able to hug her again.
She gives me the strength to continue living and be a better person that my father was.

Hopefully Zoey isnt abused by her father as you said, if not i will need scar tissues.
луна, I do apologies if my post brought up horrible memories for you. No one should have to go through that kind of treatment from one of the few people they should be able to trust most in life.

I don't know your story, other than what you have bravely shared with us today, and I'm not going to pretend I can comprehend the effect it has had on your your life so far, and I'm sure you've heard this many, many times, but you aren't to blame for what happened to your sister.

When the people we are supposed to love turn into monsters, there is no handbook, no simple solution to solve everything and make it go away.

I can only wish that you find the healing and strength you need to go on to live the life that honors your sister's memory.

:cry:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

Luna, you have a lot of courage to express yourself here, on a subject as painful in the memory as in the heart, and you were right to do so. Do not be afraid to talk about it, and I hope with all my heart that you have people around you, who know how to listen to your pain. It takes time, not to forget, because you never forget this kind of tragedy, but to mourn and keep moving forward. I know it's very difficult to accept, but it's necessary to be able to rebuild slowly. Don't let grief or hate take over. my words probably seem ridiculous to you, and in a way, I know they are, because like you, I went through very painful moments, and that moment, the only things that occupied my mind, were hatred , revenge, pain, and grief. I kept everything deep inside me, with the darkest ideas you can imagine. But none of this can heal the wounds made to the soul and the heart.
It's a beautiful tribute that you make to your sister, and she would surely be proud of your courage. What you are doing is a first step towards healing. Stay strong Luna

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Dunno what's the big deal with this... we won't get a thing until autumn :LOL:
I am aware of that
but the sooner he gets this out of the way, the sooner he can start on ep9
and the sooner he starts on ep9, the sooner it will get out
unless, of course, he plans it for a halloween release because of the party, in which case just... meh
I'll still try to be overly optimistic and hope that he will plan the halloween party for the actual halloween 2022.
BUT, in that scenario, I'll hope that it's gonna be in ep10, not ep9

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'm confused am I missing something? How do we know Zoey's dad? How do we know if she even has a dad in the picture?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What lines are those?
For instance BADIK is a DPC product... which means shitstorm dead ahead ( wherever you step ) ... which resulted ALL of the characters come with heavy baggage... which does not exclude Zoeyya either... which would have to make you think about what we have seen so far again... and again... and again... etc. ;) :p
She's a rebel, I'll go along with that. But abused by her father?
Occam's razor... :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes