drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
i dont like zoey either, i dont want her back in the story and i dont think that she will be a positive add to the game and plot...
u're much harsher to her than i was, maybe she will add something positive to the plot at some point, i'm just not interested in her character's background, there's many character backgrounds i'm not interested in, she's not the only one.

Also, it feels like we were in the middle of something great, there was all this buildup & then all of a sudden dev decides to teleport us to this new setting with a new pov that no one asked for, it's as if i'm being forced to play another game, fuck that! I don't even find her sexy, at least that way i would have played it for the sex scenes.
But why will you skip it all just like that without even knowing what the interlude will bring exactly?

You dont have a fucking clue what this interlude will give us ,maybe much more than most people think? maybe way more background about other characters not just zoey? and of course its pretty clear to me, we will at least learn something about the MC as well.
i've no problem spoiling myself by reading this thread's comment section.

Last edited:
Reactions: BorgiaBou

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Are you so arrogant that you presume to speak for everyone? Or are you so arrogant that you are calling anybody that cares about Zoey a "no one"?

Either way, get your arrogant attitude out of here please.
Yes yes, there are dozens of you. Look, my comment was meant as a joke about how many years we'll be stuck waiting for BAD updates, not to insult the multitude of Zoey fans out there. I'm not even a Zoey hater, more a Zoey meh-er.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yes yes, there are dozens of you. Look, my comment was meant as a joke about how many years we'll be stuck waiting for BAD updates, not to insult the multitude of Zoey fans out there. I'm not even a Zoey hater, more a Zoey meh-er.
Zoey is like only going to be a thing if the MC's Mom is Jade's sister, Bella's Aunt, Josy's Aunt, um...... let's see....Nicole's Aunt.....Maya's Godmother.....I will leave the obvious one off, since no one wants to be fucking their musical auntie... well I do, but that is just me....WAIT! What if Nicole is actually a bit older than she thinks, only a couple years, and has amnesia and is in fact the MC's MOM!!!! Ok that is my new theory... we were talking about that useless ho Zoey and I tripped into a quantum moment of clarity!!!
Nicole is Mom!
Peace

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Does anyone know the time of the update or is that unknown?
The last time was at this time

Full Game links (v0.8.0)
NOTE! Try another link if your download fails.
Windows/Linux (19.5 GB)
- MEGA

macOS (19.5 GB)
- MEGA
If DPC uploads it at the same time and we are lucky between 10 hours or more, it is here

Reactions: salamander2

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The last time was at this time

If DPC uploads it at the same time and we are lucky between 10 hours or more, it is here
So, more or less 10 hours to drop. Some minutes or 1 hour to dl. 1 more hour to play. Let's say in 15 hours this thread will be burning out with newest zoey's simps and haters.

Reactions: AchedCroissant

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Zoey and MC, but highly focused in Zoey.
I'd say almost entirely focused on Zoey. I believe the only MC you are going to get is a flashback sex scene with the two. And that is probably going to be it for full sex. Maybe a brief lesbian scene between Zoey and Amy Winehouse at the tattoo shop or on the beach, but no mas. DPC doesn't want to risk alienating players from Zoey by making her as big of a whore as MC is. In order for the LI drama to work back at B&R, the player must feel something (at least sympathy if not love) for Zoey by Interlude conclusion.

Anyway, the rest of the content will be the usual DPC adventures in san Diego and the story behind why Zoey returns to B&r city. If we do get to see anything in MC's hometown, it will likely be brief departure and arrival scenes set to sad music (a lot of purchased songs in this, apparently). Perhaps a traveling montage too.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Maybe a brief lesbian scene between Zoey and Amy Winehouse at the tattoo shop or on the beach, but no mas. DPC doesn't want to risk alienating players from Zoey by making her as big of a whore as MC is.

Anyway, the rest of the content will be the usual DPC adventures in san Diego and the story behind why Zoey returns to B&r city. If we do get to see anything in MC's hometown, it will likely be brief departure and arrival scenes set to sad music (a lot of purchased songs in this, apparently). Perhaps a traveling montage too.
it's amazing how unexciting u make it sound

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes