SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
here's a question, at the end of season 2 i decided to commit to a girl...will that lock other interactions should i go back and change the decision?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
After playing this interlude, I feel sorry for Zoey (didn't play her as a bitch and I don't wanna). The pain she'll experience when finding out MC has (probably) moved on...

Anyone care to share pointers to unlock all rewards?

Reactions: diegao and Meushi

Infynite

Oct 29, 2019
here's a question, at the end of season 2 i decided to commit to a girl...will that lock other interactions should i go back and change the decision?
not sure, I assume for the most part yes, but maybe you'll be allowed to cheat on whoever you chose in Episode 8 (with future consequences most likely)

Reactions: SirAuron20

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I definitely didn't expect that, it was a completely different update to what we got so far, we were not even the main characters of this update but Zoe was, still i didn't dislike it. I get what the Dev is trying to set up and i like where this could be going. The only thing that surprised me is that it was way, WAY shorter than the usual stuff we get. I am blanking on when was the last time we got an update but give how fast DrPinkCake is, he could whip this out in 2 months or less probably.

Either way i enjoyed the episode overall, looking forward to the next one.

Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes