Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well than I hope they will reach half of Quinn`s level of being interesting and MC will use cheat codes to win you over
I don't hate what is there but none of the main girls have shown me anything worth declaring them "best girl" above Quinn.

I'm not saying Quinn is the best choice for a love interest but she is, by a mile, the most interesting character. Sage is probably the only one of the potential LI's who's story I could follow.

To put it plainly, I found the main love interests to be quite bland and boring. Maya has potential assuming the reason she needs money is interesting, Josy is your typical pretty girl, Jill I didn't pay enough attention too and Bella's content I will admit I skipped through because she has was the single most boring character of the lot.

The stuff going on with the jocks and the DIK's is one of the more interesting plot lines and the shit going on with the HOT's and Quinn is the one thing that kept me playing.

I know it sounds like i'm whining about shit and the old "why play it if you don't like it" but I do like some of it. I just don't like the parts i'm supposed to like which is the main 5 girls. Nothing about them has stood out to me so i'll see what happens in 0.3.

Thing is I want to like it because I love a bit of romance, it's my jam, but i'm not feeling it with any of those. Hopefully they have some character growth soon or at least show something interesting. I could do with a lot less of Maya's bullshit though ... "you must always be honest with me" can you do the same "no" well fuck off then you silly tart with your one sided demands. Want honesty, here, you snore and your breath stinks ... also you look constipated when trying to look sexy.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't hate what is there but none of the main girls have shown me anything worth declaring them "best girl" above Quinn.

I'm not saying Quinn is the best choice for a love interest but she is, by a mile, the most interesting character. Sage is probably the only one of the potential LI's who's story I could follow.

To put it plainly, I found the main love interests to be quite bland and boring. Maya has potential assuming the reason she needs money is interesting, Josy is your typical pretty girl, Jill I didn't pay enough attention too and Bella's content I will admit I skipped through because she has was the single most boring character of the lot.

The stuff going on with the jocks and the DIK's is one of the more interesting plot lines and the shit going on with the HOT's and Quinn is the one thing that kept me playing.

I know it sounds like i'm whining about shit and the old "why play it if you don't like it" but I do like some of it. I just don't like the parts i'm supposed to like which is the main 5 girls. Nothing about them has stood out to me so i'll see what happens in 0.3.

Thing is I want to like it because I love a bit of romance, it's my jam, but i'm not feeling it with any of those. Hopefully they have some character growth soon or at least show something interesting. I could do with a lot less of Maya's bullshit though ... "you must always be honest with me" can you do the same "no" well fuck off then you silly tart with your one sided demands. Want honesty, here, you snore and your breath stinks ... also you look constipated when trying to look sexy.
It's just lack of lovely redhead pixies, I suppose.

Reactions: CAznable

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
*gasps*

What if, because MC interrupted Jill during that paino session, she ended up breaking her finger from shock!?

I'm guessing DPC will fix that finger. Hopefully.
It's not possible to break your finger while playing the piano, so you don't have to feel any guilt for it.

It's probably a glitch.

• Love
Reactions: Mr Deishu

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, but it should be something benign. Not even Quinn deserves total degradation in public.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd love that.
She seems to like being control and doesn't like disobedience, so stripping her away her confidence should do the trick.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's just lack of lovely redhead pixies, I suppose.
Redheads don't tend to mix well together. No relationship should have that much snark.

Yeah, but it should be something benign. Not even Quinn deserves total degradation in public.

Heres the problem.

it's only early, the MC doesn't have enough pull on campus to piss Quinn off.

What do you think would happen to him if he tried right now?

I'm guessing she's not averse to drugging him and leaving him naked in the middle of town. Right now, Quinn has all the power and he has none, do you really think now is the time to try and get one over on her?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Redheads don't tend to mix well together. No relationship should have that much snark.

Heres the problem.

it's only early, the MC doesn't have enough pull on campus to piss Quinn off.

What do you think would happen to him if he tried right now?

I'm guessing she's not averse to drugging him and leaving him naked in the middle of town. Right now, Quinn has all the power and he has none, do you really think now is the time to try and get one over on her?

It's not my choice, really. But DPC (through Derek) obviously plan to do that. And I'll enjoy in those scenes, I admit. :devilish:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That'd be one way of alerting the authorities of the use and possession of narcotics on campus grounds. Good point though it's a little too early to try anything stupid.

Reactions: TheFinder

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

Mate she fucked the MC infront of everyone in the party and got her rocks off.

She's an exhibitionist.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
... I just don't like the parts i'm supposed to like which is the main 5 girls. Nothing about them has stood out to me so i'll see what happens in 0.3.

:LOL:
That is a problem,the choice of very standard/safe leads is a bit of a miss.I understand the need to paint a contrast between characters to flash them out more but when the characters that suppose to serve as a tool - a brush in this metaphor,happen to be more interesting,have more potential,than it`s a problem because your lead starts to look even more bleak in comparision and the lack of choice to get ourselves involved with the more interesting characters becomes a source of frustration.

Now that I think about it,the drama does feel a bit forced,especially Josy,I can`t wrap my head around what was DPC thinking,he made her a face of the highest tier patreon,he devoted a lot of screen time to her and at the same time put her at probably the least favourable circumstances...(?)
I appreciate the comedy though and every scene with Quinn has been worth it so far

Mar 14, 2018
:LOL:
That is a problem,the choice of very standard/safe leads is a bit of a miss.I understand the need to paint a contrast between characters to flash them out more but when the characters that suppose to serve as a tool - a brush in this metaphor,happen to be more interesting,have more potential,than it`s a problem because your lead starts to look even more bleak in comparision and the lack of choice to get ourselves involved with the more interesting characters becomes a source of frustration.

Now that I think about it,the drama does feel a bit forced,especially Josy,I can`t wrap my head around what was DPC thinking,he made her a face of the highest tier patreon,he devoted a lot of screen time to her and at the same time put her at probably the least favourable circumstances...(?)
I appreciate the comedy though and every scene with Quinn has been worth it so far
Especially with the Maya situation. Was wondering why the hell MC didn't ask her "Why don't you get a goddamn job, Maya?"

But hopefully it'll all make sense in the end. Hopefully. Possibly. Maybe.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes