sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You are right about one thing. It didn't convince me.:ROFLMAO:
Surprise surprise ! :LOL:
In this story, there is only one person who can stop it. DPC. But it is his story. Guess why Neil gave the MC advice before the first date with Josy in EP1 that the MC should tell Josy how he feels about her. Wait, that's what Neil said. So he wouldn't regret it later if he didn't. Why this advice from Neil? The father must have talked to his son after the MC finally broke up with Zoey. So after the Rooster Cluck. Only after that cackle was there no more contact between Zoey and the MC.
Finally broke up ??? Must have talked to ??? :unsure:o_O:oops:

Both of these are not depicted ( yet the latter very likely happened ) also known as allegedly happened and official break up is not even in existense since they just stopped seeing each other ( ofc later via messages ) And just to be clear here... break up - relationship ... there was no relationship they were fuck buddies ( maybe even more but they failed to act upon hence I mentioned this whole fiasco as a missed opportunity )
Zoey can be a chick. She clearly showed that in her last conversation with Bret. Of course, it depends on how you interpret DIK and CHICK for yourself. I'm just giving my interpretation here without explaining it. I am not in the mood for that at the moment.

DIK = immature action
CHICK = Logically the opposite of DIK. So mature.

It has no relevance to us because DPC has not given us the opportunity to change anything. It is DPC history. But if you understand what DPC has shown us, you can extrapolate that these misunderstandings could cause a small to medium drama.
What I was about is that Zoey has no stat as CHICK... it is either DIK = True / False

Drama will be caused... but not really to Fuckface... if Zoey = DIK and storywise goes postal then Fuckface will become collateral damage :rolleyes:
There we go again with the misunderstandings that can arise from lack of communication. Zoey and the MC have deeper feelings for each other even before they break up. Either they could not express those feelings or she was afraid to do so. Why fear? They already had a good friendship, they both knew that. But if one of them didn't feel those deeper feelings and the other revealed them, it would strain the friendship. This was exactly why saying goodbye at the train station wasn't the end of their relationship. Zoey just wanted to say goodbye. So amicably. Suddenly, the MC hugs Zoey. Zoey is startled, but then hugs the MC as well. It is important to see that Zoey closes her eyes. When Zoey opens her eyes again, they look questioning. Through this hugging gesture, the MC has left his comfort zone and entered Zoey's comfort zone, and through this, they both realize that it is more than just a good friendship. That's why Neil later advises the MC not to hide his feelings, because the MC has done that with Zoey for a very long time before.

But the last two pictures are interesting. He shows Zoey's hot ass and in the last picture Zoey's eyes are open again. I prefer not to play Assman, because I want the Orange Sky.
I cut this real short... picture this like the difference between sayonora and sarawada ! If you get it cool if not...
I am right. In Zoey's review, the MC clearly says that the last time he had contact with Zoey was six months ago.:p
Dealers choice... felicemastronzo shows another timeline possibility... BTW : as far as I remember I never mentioned YOU as the source of the 6 months ? 8 months ? kinda timeline... but however it is I don't really care since you guys are the ones that ( try ) dissect this game on a visceral level... I just take it as it is :whistle:;):ROFLMAO:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
With "chick" affinity MC you already are locked out of several options to bang, same as for not accepting the restaurant offer.
So it will really depend on your choices in your current playthrough.... Zoey might be an exception though.
But then again.... She might just be the "Leah" of BaDik and start that school shooting if you chose "get back at her" in the interlude ;)
The only lessons I want MC to teach on the side are Sally and KRJ. :p I just hope he warns KRJ to turn off her hearing aid. She will be loud and so will the headboard being hammered into the wall. :p

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
But this is a rueful way to reconstruct Zoey's age and departure.:rolleyes:

Isabella-MC: MC still 18, but almost 19 (September).

Rooster Cluck: 6 months ago (March). MC about 18 1/2. Zoey's birthday is around this time (March) and she turns 20.

So MC turned 18 in September. Zoey's (19 1/2) and MC's (18) first sex.

We have a rough idea of how long Zoey and the MC will not see each other. 1 year. We learn this from the EP3 review. So Zoey went to San Diego roughly between September and October. From what we can read in the Zoey Notebook, she had hoped that the MC would visit her after she graduated from high school. But the Rooster Cluck prevented that from happening.
You shouldn't focus on age alone since there's a 18 year minimum requirement for sex by patreon rules, so it's possible age has been adjusted and isn't actually corresponding correctly with the timeline as told by the story.

We know MC told Bella Zoey left over a year ago and that they stopped messaging 6 months ago.
September is the start of the schoolyear, there is not much logic to go to California in september when you're school ended in June already... Especially since beach season starts in May... So it's safe to assume Zoey left somewhere at the start of summer break. (depending on state in USA that can be as early as may)

How do you conclude Zoey's birthday is in March? MC didn't call or message her for her birthday.... Seems kinda odd to not do that when you still had contact in March.....

Aug 26, 2019
Well then I'm glad you aren't writing the game because that shit sucks. It may have satisfied your level of curiosity but it wouldn't have been worth anyone's attention. The interlude wasn't something that had to be "dealt with" but rather introducing a character who will impact the story in some appreciable way that we don't quite know yet. You may have not liked the interlude as it stands, but it is superior to the sophomoric tell-don't-show travesty that you just came up with in every way, shape, and form. We are all just a little stupider for having read it and may God have mercy on your soul.
You got your panties twisted for no reason
Bit exaggerated
You seemed to miss this at very end.
Let me explain it in simple terms that was a JOKE and the interlude was uninteresting unimportant and unnecessary all it did was just delay episode 9

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I am right. In Zoey's review, the MC clearly says that the last time he had contact with Zoey was six months ago.
Fairly sure it's been longer since Mc states that it's been 6mo since they last spoke so 5mo makes no sense.
Yeah, that would be a problem for sure, you'd need to push Zoey's departure for San Diego back to April/May in that case. Still a lot closer than the year+ felicemastronzo was worried about though right?

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I don't know... I like this one for example, it seems that Zoey was very involved in the world of anime
View attachment 1692702
And of course the pink cake tattoo

I think DPC is making it clear which is her favorite girl :ROFLMAO:
All the guys will now have a problem with Zoey.

Guy: "I want to tit-fuck you and cum on your tits".
Zoey: "You can't, those words are to my grandma...."

Guys talking to each other about the blue-haired chick.... "Yeah um...she will get huge upset if you cum on her tits."

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I am a huge fan of Sage, but could you imagine MC marrying her? Every other day she would be yelling at him about something. :ROFLMAO:
That's probably true.

If you consider all the LIs:
  • Sage would be yelling about something regularly
  • Maya would be making drama out of nothing
  • Jill would be going behind your back trying to solve shit that didn't need solving int he first place and just making matters worse
  • Bella would be just be glowering at you and you'd be like, "What? What the fuck is it now?!"

So yeah, Josy is the best. She's just cool, and fun to be with. But you might want to do the cooking... :rolleyes:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Based on that, I'd conclude Zoey & MC have been apart for 4-5 months.
MC tells Bella she left over a year ago (in september) and they exchanged their last message 6 month ago....
My guess is the interlude just had some problems with patreon rules so the timeline is made to look shorter.

Yeah, that would be a problem for sure, you'd need to push Zoey's departure for San Diego back to May in that case. Still a lot closer than the year+ @felicemastronzo was worried about though right?
If Zoey left at the start of summer break : June, Juli, August, September / September MC tells Bella, We are on our way to Halloween (31 October) so that's 16 months easy....

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
MC tells Bella she left over a year ago (in september) and they exchanged their last message 6 month ago.
That's the retcon felicemastronzo mentioned (with pictures), it doesn't say 'left over a year ago' anymore, it says 'not long ago'. DPC obviously realised he had problems with the MCs age in the old text. scrappy didn't update that bit, so people using the mod still see the old text.

The second bit was my bad though, but that leaves us at 6-7 months, not 16+ months.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Ty sooo much ur a life savor!!!!!!!!
Awesome song, yet another great choice by DPC to get the right feeling by this scene.
Not much lyrics but they sum up the feeling Zoey has.

Each episode i keep being amazed how DPC finds the music and put the best song which makes that specific scene just way better. Without the music it is just another scene but then DPC adds just the right track and it hits you and makes you never forget that specifi scene and track. Just amazing.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
That's the retcon felicemastronzo mentioned (with pictures), it doesn't say 'left over a year ago' anymore, it says 'not long ago'. DPC obviously realised he had problems with the MCs age in the old text. scrappy didn't update that bit, so people using the mod still see the old text.
Problem is it can't work storywise ; if Zoey leaves start summer break that's the same time MC goes to work with Josy and DPC tells us he's been having a crush on her all that time.... Sure DPC can let her leave in march, but what's with the messages stopping story? DPC changed it to some extended summer vacation where you lost contact with her in less then 3 months and fell in love with Josy filling shelves.... Think ill just keep the scrappy version ;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That's probably true.

If you consider all the LIs:
  • Sage would be yelling about something regularly
  • Maya would be making drama out of nothing
  • Jill would be going behind your back trying to solve shit that didn't need solving int he first place and just making matters worse
  • Bella would be just be glowering at you and you'd be like, "What? What the fuck is it now?!"

So yeah, Josy is the best. She's just cool, and fun to be with. But you might want to do the cooking... :rolleyes:
Agreed! And Zoey? Hmmm... :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
6-7 months is too little in my opinion. Zoey after her departure, surfing learned and it harder than she thought. She got several tattoos. All this in just one month if we include the 6 month time span of the Rooster Cluck. Not likely. If it was 10 months, I'd be there.:unsure:(y)
The rooster cluck isn't speaking to the MC though? Wasn't even Zoey that posted it. But you might still be right about the 10 months bit.
Python:
zo "{i}I stopped writing [name] daily after the first few months...{/i}"
zo "{i}He told me about school and what he's been up to.{/i}"
So Zoey was in San Diego a few months before MC graduated high school. So that pushes her departure back to March at least?
Problem is it can't work storywise ; if Zoey leaves start summer break that's the same time MC goes to work with Josy and DPC tells us he's been having a crush on her all that time.... Sure DPC can let her leave in march, but what's with the messages stopping story?
If Ep3 is ~Sep., then 'last spoke 6 months ago' would be ~Mar., and Zoey was in San Diego ~Jan. Which puts me around the 10 months dalli_x suggested.

I wouldn't call 10 months 'not long ago' though, so it's pretty evident DPC needs to do some more retcons to get his timeline straight. MCs turned 19 in ep 6 (~Sep.), so he can't have been fucking Zoey before Sep. of the previous year for DPC to stay inside the 18+ range.
Was there a patch to upgrade version 0.7.2 to version 0.8.0?
There's an .

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes