dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hmm! I just thought of something. Acting Lessons was supposedly based on something similar to what DPC had actually experienced. I wonder if this game is too. :unsure: Did he have his own Zoey? How did that wind up? Well, that's not anything that any of us here will ever know.
Believe me, this can turn out really shitty in real life. It happened to me. You think back for the rest of your life to this crucial point, which would have let your life run very differently.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We need to let by gones be by gones. We cannot let ourselves be terrorized by the past.
We need to live in the now, not the has been, not the will be. Now go game!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So even on a DIK route or a pure as possible route you have to commit to one of those 4 selections, eh? Interesting. Makes sense it'd have to be limited somehow to allow the story to develop from here. I guess the default choice is just Josy / Maya if you didn't try to get with anyone.

It seems like now though is where you'll really be punished in the end game for cheating. Unless they let you branch off for a completely different route for Lily or someone like that.
Well, if you are doing a pure DIK playthrough Maya/Josy and Jill are not options because they will reject you. You can have Bella reject you at a crucial point as well after the tennis match. You have to work pretty hard to not have Sage as an option, rejecting her on several occasions. So it is indubitably possible to have no options other than Others as a DIK. Even so, I think you have a conversation with Sage by the lake no matter what.

Reactions: forthewins

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So even on a DIK route or a pure as possible route you have to commit to one of those 4 selections, eh? Interesting. Makes sense it'd have to be limited somehow to allow the story to develop from here. I guess the default choice is just Josy / Maya if you didn't try to get with anyone.

It seems like now though is where you'll really be punished in the end game for cheating. Unless they let you branch off for a completely different route for Lily or someone like that.
As well as the routes your just discussed, there is also an "Others" route.

When choosing this route the mc decides he isn't ready to commit to any one girl just yet, but in doing so he breaks it off with all of the main love interests (he actually calls Bella and lets her down, as well as he goes on a walk with Sage and ends things with her, the Jill and M&J breakup hasn't happened yet though).

This allows the mc to pursue any of the remaining girls, and if it was already set up, he'll go and have sex with Jade.

But the "Others" path is far from obvious, like we don't know which girls will be on that route.

It seems clear Jade will still be an option (could help in the negotiations for Maya...), and Quinn is definitely an option if she has already taken a shine to the mc. I'm sure Lily will be too, with her plans to roll with the mc. Not sure if there's a chance with Riona (the mc still hasn't completed his mission with her - to make her cum during sex). And Heather is slowly warming up the mc, something's gotta budge there!

So yeah, the possibilities are all still there, and now Zoey has been potentially thrown into the mix, she could give all the girls a run for their money, although with all the crying going on in this thread of late, the girls might just fuck off and find someone less emotionally unstable. :p

Dec 14, 2021
!THE BEST game in all genres and perception of realism!everything is worked out to the smallest detail!animations, voice acting, character selection!dynamics !everything is just SUPER!!!The storylines force us to explore the path of GG in different ways with other characters!good luck to ator and new achievements!oh

Reactions: El Diablo_ON

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We now know MC has a very lasting impression on the girls in this game.
We can now lose our fears and just let Sage barge in and have a throbbing refreshing time in the bathroom.
All good girls need a refresher to get back in the game.
Be fearless! let Zoe just do her number on which ever of our babes. We can and will bounce back.
Hard and throbbing, like the true hero our MC is to this game story.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dreaming of them both giving their all into MC is sure to bring his head in the game.
He needs to fight for love. For friendship. NOw he needs to let the angst babe in and
throbb her into shape so they can all have a merry time into eachother.
Let their love conquer all!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't seen this posted here

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The Interlude, IMO, is garbage. I have zero interest/attraction to these new characters, male or female. It reminds of me George R. R. Martin spending a whole novel adding new characters that no one had heard of and were poorly connected to the original plot. It would have made much more sense to just follow the MC on summer break, playing from his point of view, not some random new chick.
Summer break is when MC worked with Josy, he joined B&R somewhere in september, the story is on it's way to Halloween. (wich is 31 October) I don't see much sense in following MC during his summerbreak to replace the interlude, we know he didn't really have friends, except for Zoey who left, and he basicly was just filling shelves and watching Josy's ass.... (last thing is not bad but we know the sex came after summer break)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I am right. In Zoey's review, the MC clearly says that the last time he had contact with Zoey was six months ago.:p
That still is after she left at the train station, but now we know they stopped calling roughly 6 months after she left. ;)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is that only available if you're on a DIK route? Because that wasn't even an option for me.
You won't get this option if you're on M&J's path or Jill's path (although if you're on Jill's path but she's going to dump your ass when you run to see her, this option will be available).

Reactions: ename144

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't seen this posted here
Man I hate the MC's new haircut so much bros :HideThePain: Anyway, my DIK MC wouldn't hide in the bathroom like a puss, he'd be angling for dat Sage/Jade/Quinn foursome I've been waiting for. One day it'll happen, right after the Jill/Bella threesome :Kappa:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Man I hate the MC's new haircut so much bros :HideThePain: Anyway, my DIK MC wouldn't hide in the bathroom like a puss, he'd be angling for dat Sage/Jade/Quinn foursome I've been waiting for. One day it'll happen, right after the Jill/Bella threesome :Kappa:
The mc's "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" and hiding in the bathroom situation most likely go hand in hand, but it really does make me wonder what it's all about.

I mean, anon2323j's post, the mc has a different look on his face depending on how fucked he is, but the critical options are fucking Jade or Sage or both. The remaining option is fucking neither, in which case there should be no issue, but Sage is still screaming at him and he was still melting down at the end of episode 8.

It has to be something unavoidable, so that rules out:
  • Fucking Jade
  • Fucking Jade on video
  • Fucking Jade's daughter (on Jade's son's bed no less)
  • Fucking with Jade's husband (i.e. being rude to him in the library that one time)
  • Fucking with Tybalt's face (i.e. punching him, but you can fantasize about sticking your dick in his face if you want to)
  • Fucking with Tybalt's presentation
  • Fucking absolutely anyone other than Zoey (since you can avoid sex with every character in the game except he's already fucked Zoey)
So like what the fuck is the mc's problem!

The only thing I can think of is that after all the drama of Jill being blackmailed by Tybalt and shit, the mc may be afraid that Tybalt told Jade or Stephen. But Jade doesn't seem to care (I mean she never brings it up when the mc's cock is in her ass).

It's totally got me fucked. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I can't think of anything!

Maybe it's because he's just realised Maya's loan doesn't make any sense and he's too embarrassed to talk to anyone intelligent about it... :unsure:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I just want to add the captain obvious.

It took a lot of talent to create the Interlude. I just wish that was a totally different virtual novel.

I am just too into the other characters from the standard episodes to give the good character that is Zoey, any action.

zoeyskate.jpg

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
here I found the reference to my doubts

DPC has deliberately changed this scene, shortening the gap between Zoey and MC, but now the interlude seems to pull them apart again as in the first version

I repeat, to make everything fit, a relativistic time must be kept
felicemastronzo, DPC definitely retconned how long ago Zoey left (it's now 'not long ago'), but the new timeline mostly holds up?

Zoey dropped out & went to San Diego just before MC graduated high school (~June ? Edit more like April/May?). Zoey initially says she had enough money to stay until November, but ultimately ran out of money faster than that (so went home before November).

MC quit his summer job to go to B&R (~August ?). The MC just had midterms, so 0.8 finishes in October, but before Halloween.

MC had seen the Emma cluck by Ep 3 (~2 weeks after arriving at B&R). So ~September at the latest.

The Emma cluck incident happens late in the Interlude. Learning about Emma/Bret's star-crossed relationship is part of the catalyst which prompts Zoey to go back home. Along with running out of money. So I'd say Zoey left San Diego late September or early October, then spent some time with her mum, before visiting Neil.

Based on that, I'd conclude Zoey & MC have been apart for 4-5 months [Edit: more like 6-7 months].

Apparently most American's are 18 when they graduate high school, so it's tight age wise, but probably OK given it's plausible & DPC has a disclaimer saying everyone banging is 18+.

NB: I'm not American, my academic dates are Google based, so might be rubbish. Doesn't really impact the conclusion though.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes