felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It doesn't matter. It was Zoey's dream to learn surfing, you can read about it. Every person has dreams that he would like to realize. With a certain life experience, one can estimate whether the dream should be realized or not. At the age of 19 you do not have this life experience yet. One only begins to collect life experience.:unsure:
I don't know where this idea that teenagers are justified a priori comes from....
does that apply to Quinn too? we don't know her dream, it seems to me.

I repeat: I don't say that it is a serious fault, but a stupid and selfish choice remains so at any age.

Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Can anybody help me out here? I found out that there are a total of 5 options for your main LI. I understand Josy and Maya, not showing up for a DIK route. However, before the choices there are flashes of female LIs that you have. Even though Jill appeared there, she's not showing up as an option only Isabella and Sage. Is there a specific choice that blocks her out?

Tried looking all over, but there doesn't seem to be anything specific that blocks her out. I've read multiple walkthrough as well, but nothing noting that it would block Jill out as a LI choice.
For Jill you have to have the Chick or Neutral affinity but it is preferable to go with the Chick affinity and in episode 6 go on a picnic with her

Reactions: AntiHeresyDoge

Cricco

May 5, 2021
For Jill you have to have the Chick or Neutral affinity but it is preferable to go with the Chick affinity and in episode 6 go on a picnic with her
I don't understand if your best girls is based or cursed, chumps on the podium and champs on the backstage :unsure: I respect the basedness but goddamn :LUL:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I don't understand if your best girls is based or cursed, chumps on the podium and champs on the backstage :unsure: I respect the basedness but goddamn :LUL:
The order? It's a coincidence I think that as I was creating the gifs I was uploading the images to the forum, Zoey's gif was already created because I stole it from shazba that's why she was first

iduntukfgszone

Oct 2, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
All 3 links is not working anymore, can you update it? Thank you

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
yo, how do you start a new game ? i'm stuck in the menu lmao i can just load but have no save
It's not blatantly obvious, but you have to play season 1 & 2 first, then it will export your game at the end, then you can import it into this new "Interlude":
Season 1 & 2 are like 20+ hours of game, then the Interlude is a break away from that story for a bit. The first episode of Season 3 will be released (much) later this year.

AlbertFish

Mar 10, 2022
It's not blatantly obvious, but you have to play season 1 & 2 first, then it will export your game at the end, then you can import it into this new "Interlude":
Season 1 & 2 are like 20+ hours of game, then the Interlude is a break away from that story for a bit. The first episode of Season 3 will be released (much) later this year.
thank you very much !

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
At least you got someone who understood the obvious at first try ! :LOL: Noodle of the month title is already sent to it's rightful owner :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Damn....Some renders/scenes are really dark in Chapter 7 even with brightness at max it's sometimes hard to see.
Camilla looked more like an Ebony girl than a Latina.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey! is there anyone still have being a dik 0.82 for android? please share it.
Ok... Santa is here... If it does not work blame the one who created it ! :KEK: And if you want the InterLUBE I suggest to download it now before the account gets suspended... :rolleyes:

0.8.1 + Scrappy mod

pixeldrain.com/u/g534cZWh

Interlude

mega.nz/file/n8oXDQRb#cedb_j6pkOhvnSEbSrQfgEDi9skirHJIVATfie05NOA

Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Last edited:

pentolgodhok

May 24, 2020
Ok... Santa is here... If it does not work blame the one who created it ! :KEK: And if you want the InterLUBE I suggest to download it now before the account gets suspended... :rolleyes:

0.8.2 + Scrappy mod

pixeldrain.com/u/g534cZWh

Interlude

mega.nz/file/n8oXDQRb#cedb_j6pkOhvnSEbSrQfgEDi9skirHJIVATfie05NOA

Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.
Thanks Master

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Im fullfilling all this three conditions:
1646938111964.png
So if im not able to trigger the scene means Jill does not have any desire for me anymore? Also i may have misused the console..

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Did you help her with the piano performance?
I did. The only things which i can remember may holding her back are:
- I decided to help Sage when she got ill instead of going with Jill (maybe thats the actual date the walkthrough prescribe?)
- I was a DIK and hit Tybalt in the nuts nearly as often as i would have desired for in the match before (as often as possible)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes