dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
For Jill, this picnic is the most "important" memory, and she doesn't care that Sage is sick, and that she came suddenly. She doesn't care that MC can play at the concert and help her with everything else. She doesn't care about anything. If you didn't make a picnic!. Otherwise, she'll keep telling you to fuck off. :KEK:
My MC beats Jill to the punch. He just leaves Jill with Tybalt. The two have earned each other.:p

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
Reactions: felicemastronzo

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
guys ,which game is better being a dik or milfy city specially the story , characters building up and the teasing not the rapid sex regardless the dev and that MC is abandoned now .
note : i have played MC and i want to try Being a dik .

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
My MC beats Jill to the punch. He just leaves Jill with Tybalt. The two have earned each other.
Now that's just cruel!..... the watermelon will be heartbroken! :( Fruits have feelings too!

guys ,which game is better being a dik or milfy city specially the story , characters building up and the teasing not the rapid sex regardless the dev and that MC is abandoned now .
note : i have played MC and i want to try Being a dik .
BaDik ofcourse! Never really played milfy shitty myself though, think i deleted it after like 2 minutes and never tried again....
Plenty of good games here and BaDik surely is one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: AssMan14

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
BaDik ofcourse! Never really played milfy shitty myself though, think i deleted it after like 2 minutes and never tried again....
Plenty of good games here and BaDik surely is one of them.
[/QUOTE]
It is illogical, since you did not play MC . It makes sense to try something first before comparing it to others, and therefore your opinion will be based on something. And ya i know that Being a dik is one of the best from the reviews but thats not what iam asking for ?

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
It is illogical, since you did not play MC . It makes sense to try something first before comparing it to others, and therefore your opinion will be based on something. And ya i know that Being a dik is one of the best from the reviews but thats not what iam asking for ?

My thoughts on MILFY City:

I saw gameplay of Milfy City, and I wanted to beat the shit out of the MC in the first 3 minutes. Hot girls? Definitely. Hot enough for me to tolerate him? No.

Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
My opinion is based on the fact MC is a sandbox game, it's not often these type of games manage to keep me interested.
Endless grinding and searching for events happening at certain times and places never are a great system if you want a story driven game, it's really that easy. I like a good story and assumed you were looking for one, so try it, ;)

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
My opinion is based on the fact MC is a sandbox game, it's not often these type of games manage to keep me interested.
Endless grinding and searching for events happening at certain times and places never are a great system if you want a story driven game, it's really that easy. I like a good story and assumed you were looking for one, so try it, ;)
I know that it unpopular here but i realy like sandbox games ofcourse not all are good, but MC as a sandbox was really good for me ya the story wasn't the best it was accepted but the building up of characters was one of the best i have tried .
The most important thing for me is that the main character is not the attractive, bright person that everyone wants to have sex with, or the person whose requests are all fulfilled because it doesn't make him feel real.

coverton

Apr 13, 2019
I know that it unpopular here but i realy like sandbox games ofcourse not all are good, but MC as a sandbox was really good for me ya the story wasn't the best it was accepted but the building up of characters was one of the best i have tried .
The most important thing for me is that the main character is not the attractive, bright person that everyone wants to have sex with, or the person whose requests are all fulfilled because it doesn't make him feel real.
I played both, all the way through the available content. I liked both, but BaDik is better in my opinion. The story is fine in MC but in BaDik it is deeper and has more characters that have more backstory and motivation. The characters in MC are okay but ultimately shallow as a tendency. H scenes in both are pretty good, more variety of partners in BaDik might be better for finding a particular preference. It doesn't help that MC is rarely updated meaningfully and the dev seems to have lost all regard for the game. To extend on that idea, the MC dev has a history of rushing the end of games because he loses interest, while the dev of BaDik has a record of at least finishing games even if it is fairly dramatic.

Oct 19, 2020
My prediction about Zoey's affinity on Interlude will affect Fuckface and her relation. If both are on same affinity they will get along well. If not probably will be -RP. Like Dik Maya

bobbypin100

Aug 27, 2017
Question: I have finished both season one and the interlude. If I now delete them both from my hard drive will the saves still be on my PC for the eventual release of season 2? Seems to be a waste of hard drive space.

Edit: Wow just realised I've been a part of this community since 2017 and this is my first post.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Question: I have finished both season one and the interlude. If I now delete them both from my hard drive will the saves still be on my PC for the eventual release of season 2? Seems to be a waste of hard drive space.

Edit: Wow just realised I've been a part of this community since 2017 and this is my first post.
You know what ? A realised something else ! :p You finished only season one but you made it to the InterLUBE... Some big time magician you are mate ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: anon2323j
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes