IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Ah, lmao I forgot it was already at season three. Anyway my question still stands but I HAVE finished season two as well.
there is a folder saves, if you keep the folder should be ok....i don't remember if the game use also saves in AppData, in that case just don't format the pc and it will be ok

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Ah, lmao I forgot it was already at season three. Anyway my question still stands but I HAVE finished season two as well.
Yes you can delete Season 1 and 2, however keep it mind, Episode 9 will not allow you to play S1 or S2 content. So if you want to change some choices you made, you'd actually have to go back to play S1 or S2 and then transfer that savefile. Your call

And cool that you decided to join this band of misfits discussing 363 days a year only interrupted by 2 days of new Episodes !

Reactions: Meushi

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yes you can delete Season 1 and 2, however keep it mind, Episode 9 will not allow you to play S1 or S2 content. So if you want to change some choices you made, you'd actually have to go back to play S1 or S2 and then transfer that savefile. Your call

And cool that you decided to join this band of misfits discussing 363 days a year only interrupted by 2 days of new Episodes !
That doesn't put a dent in this body !!! :p :eek: We can do it 395 days a year !!!..... if we put our backs into it :p:LOL::KEK:

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
I noticed the v0.8.2 torrent link is gone from the OP, so just in case anyone needs it to backup for S1 / 2 as it will be a final version of sorts for that build, here is the magnet link to it:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f3ba95f0fc095a8b9ee2b2ca58a28835baeffa95&dn=rpdl.net-BeingADIK-0.8.2.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leech.ie%3a1337%2fannounce

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
HAHA ill be honest like most i didnt know it was two seasons i just went ep 1-8 each time only steam told me it was season 1-2 lol
4 episodes for season until now, i am guessing season 3 will be 9-12 and season 4 13-16. I don't think there will be more than 16 episodes...but who knows. Maybe the game is so good that neither DPC wants to stop :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I was wondering, If you fool around with Jade during Gender Studies, but avoid taking it further, what's the reaction of the MC at the ending of the interlude? As if he's totally fucked? haha

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I was wondering, If you fool around with Jade during Gender Studies, but avoid taking it further, what's the reaction of the MC at the ending of the interlude? As if he's totally fucked? haha
Even if you do nothing - where choice permits you to do so - he will always have the same reaction. At the very least Tybalt always hates you and blackmails Jill, Sage's Mom hit on you and you saw her dad exit a locked room right after mona, who then quit college and disappeared. So you are fucked either way.

Last edited:

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
if you took all the Dik choice you should flirt with Jade and fooling around...if you don't go further she hates you. I think you screwed xD

I don't understand how Burke saw the video if you show it to the DIK, why Rusty show to him or how he find it online. If you fooling around with Jade and Sage you're dead ahah :eek: :eek:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Even if you do nothing - where choice permits you to do so - he will always have the same reaction. At the very least Tybalt always hates you and blackmails Jill, Sage's Mom hit on you and you saw her dad exit a locked room right after mona, who then quit college and disappeared. So you are fucked either way.
Yeah, but aparently the MC have three different reactions in front of the mirror, depending on if you have fucked Sage and Jade or not.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I would love a pregnant Josy but maybe as they get close to finishing college however why would any one pull out of that beautiful pussy :devilish: :devilish:
I don't know. I would feel like I was cheating on pregnant Sage. I'm not sure I have the chutzpah to face her pregnant redhead rage.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
All I know is that there is a 0% chance that I will play the update the first time with any save other than the DIK save I have where I fucked both Jade and Sage, picked Sage as best girl, broke up with Jade, and put a dick in Tybalt's presentation after knocking out his teeth. There is just no way I'm starting out with any other save. It just won't happen.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes