IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
I did. The only things which i can remember may holding her back are:
- I decided to help Sage when she got ill instead of going with Jill
- I was a DIK and hit Tybalt in the nuts nearly as often as i would have desired for in the match before
You lost 2 point with Jill going to help Sage, the picnic is too important for Jill so you lose her.

Reactions: ScyTheFox

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
You lost 2 point with Jill going to help Sage, the picnic is too important for Jill so you lose her.
Im using console RP*name* = x to manage the points, either this acutally doesnt work as intended or these points are some others.
Also the walkthrough described they "both would count on me" under conditions i was fullfilling at that time.
Anyway that situation is not a big deal for me im replaying the game for some paths anyway, just wanted to know the facts, so thanks for that ;)

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Im using console RP*name* = x to manage the points, either this acutally doesnt work as intended or these points are some others.
Also the walkthrough described they "both would could on me" under conditions i was fullfilling at that time.
Anyway that situation is not a big deal for me im replaying the game for some paths anyway, just wanted to know the facts.
If i remember correctly the official guide, choose between Sage and Jill you earn two point with the girl you go out with and lose 2 to the other...hitting Tybalt i don't know if it counts. But i'm sure you lose 2 point to help Sage, if you focus on Jill you can't help Sage.

Beside, if you fuck Sage or Josy, when Tybalt has the presentation and you did your dick photo Jill became jealous of Sage, and you lose another point (i believe). So you can't flirt with Sage in the Jill path..

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
English is the trickster of languages. Say the same thing in 40 different ways, or say 40 different things with the same words. lol
Probably goes for most languages, but the more acquainted you are with a language the more difficult it gets to stay with a single straightforwarded meaning of what's being said... There's a reason jokes often don't translate very well to other languages ;) (and why google translate can sound like you're reading a 5 years old kid's story)
I'm italian and English is way too easy, my pronunciation is bad sometimes but....if you think English is hard you should try to learn Italian. Or Chinese.
Italian is super easy if you speak another romance language, chinnese on the other hand...

I did. The only things which I can remember may holding her back are:
- I decided to help Sage when she got ill instead of going with Jill (maybe thats the actual date the walkthrough prescribe?)
- I was a DIK and hit Tybalt in the nuts nearly as often as i would have desired for in the match before (as often as possible)
Jill cares very much about that picnic.

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
If i remember correctly the official guide, choose between Sage and Jill you earn two point with the girl you go out with and lose 2 to the other...hitting Tybalt i don't know if it counts. But i'm sure you lose 2 point to help Sage, if you focus on Jill you can't help Sage.

Beside, if you fuck Sage or Josy, when Tybalt has the presentation and you did your dick photo Jill became jealous of Sage, and you lose another point (i believe). So you can't flirt with Sage in the Jill path..
Well i dont really like the official walkthrough, its helpful ofc! But it was a little bit confusing time by time, so im heading with the unofficial one, which is just perfect. And as i said im using console so RP and affinity shouldnt be a problem in any case. (underlined above): Im actually not that far in the game by now. Im right at the point Jills' scene was refused.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Also the walkthrough described they "both would count on me" under conditions i was fullfilling at that time.
Anyway that situation is not a big deal for me im replaying the game for some paths anyway, just wanted to know the facts, so thanks for that ;)
Points don't figure into Jill's decision as to whether your MC is boyfriend material. Only the right decisions factor in here.

Jill is extremely idealistic when it comes to romance. If you choose to go to the picnic with Jill, things happen which trigger her romantic impulses. If you go and tend to Sage, those 'things' never happen and Jill doesn't get the feeling that the MC is the one for her. Thus the rejection.

So you need to go on her picnic and fight for her (visit her at night), and of course, not be a DIK.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
There is only 2 variables that really valuable for Jill - chose to go with her instead of helping Sage and CHICK affinity.
Ofc "fighting for her" needed too.
I don't think RP is very important with her but those variables described above is.

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Points don't figure into Jill's decision as to whether your MC is boyfriend material. Only the right decisions factor in here.

Jill is extremely idealistic when it comes to romance. If you choose to go to the picnic with Jill, things happen which trigger her romantic impulses. If you go and tend to Sage, those 'things' never happen and Jill doesn't get the feeling that the MC is the one for her. Thus the rejection.

So you need to go on her picnic and fight for her (visit her at night), and of course, not be a DIK.
Thanks thats what i actually needed to know! :)

Reactions: Walter Victor

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
There is only 2 variables that really valuable for Jill - chose to go with her instead of Sage and CHICK affinity.
Ofc "fighting for her" needed too.
I don't think RP is very important with her but those variables described above is.
Also you got the point i needed to know, thanks for that! :) Good sound btw.

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
I did. The only things which i can remember may holding her back are:
- I decided to help Sage when she got ill instead of going with Jill (maybe thats the actual date the walkthrough prescribe?)
- I was a DIK and hit Tybalt in the nuts nearly as often as i would have desired for in the match before (as often as possible)
For Jill, this picnic is the most "important" memory, and she doesn't care that Sage is sick, and that she came suddenly. She doesn't care that MC can play at the concert and help her with everything else. She doesn't care about anything. If you didn't make a picnic!. Otherwise, she'll keep telling you to fuck off. :KEK:

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
For Jill, this picnic is the most "important" memory, and she doesn't care that Sage is sick, and that she came suddenly. She doesn't care that MC can play at the concert and help her with everything else. She doesn't care about anything. If you didn't make a picnic!. Otherwise, she'll keep telling you to fuck off. :KEK:
Thanks for that ;)

S1nedd

Sep 7, 2020
being banned for damn asking, politely, if there's updates upcoming and the dicord mods/admins/staff doesn't even bother responde...amazing community!

IMG.2022-03-10 (1).jpg

image_2022-03-10_221704.png

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Jill likes a lot picnics

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
If you look into Sage's eyes, you'll see it's not the mc's hand she's holding, it's someone much more near and dear to her heart. :unsure:

Someone whose heart has been broken, a deeper wound than the mc could ever know. :cry:

Someone whose entire future has been violently ripped asunder! :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was too focused on the reflection in her oiled cleavage:

Oh, ok. That's really annoying. The arrow looks like it's pointing back the way you came.

1646942941282.png

Python:
call screen zoey_choice_screen("Encourage him",1000,100, "Such a girl!",1250,550)
if tmp_choice == 1:
$ zdik(-1)
zo "I know you have it in you! You're faster than this!"
scene epi_intro4 with dissolve
mc "You want me to give it my all?"
scene epi_intro3 with dissolve
zo "Hell yeah! Faster!"
elif True:
$ zdik(1)
zo "You pedal like a girl!"
scene epi_intro4 with dissolve
mc "Well, it's a girl bike. Maybe that's why?"
scene epi_intro3 with dissolve
zo "Come on! Faster!"
zdik() is a function, it's adding or subtracting from a zoey_dk variable:
Python:
def zdik(x):
global zoey_dk
zoey_dk += x
return
1646943000094.png

Thanks! One of these days I need to find time to dive into the code myself.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined after playing the interlude.

Wait a minute...

That's Lostanddamned's line:

When DPC decides to postpone it again for storytelling reasons (or to stretch out the content as much as possible), my disappointment will be immeasurable and my day will be ruined, thanks to you @AchedCroissant! :Kappa:
You just ruined Zoey for me. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. :Kappa:
I'm disappointed you didn't use the Chad and Troy screenshot. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The problem with the emotionality between Zoey and the MC is, or was, that they didn't talk about it. Even when Zoey's mother told her that her grandmother was in the hospital, she didn't tell the MC. That's why Sage is ahead of Zoey on that point.

Zoey knows the MC the best and the longest, there is nothing to shake about that. If only they had talked more.

I'm not writing off my Orange Sky yet and Zoey is a part of it.

View attachment 1695194
are you talking about that Sage who asks Mc to accompany her to the meeting with her parents without telling him that he "might" already know them?:oops::oops:

actually very communicative girl:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
If you're french or spanish maybe, but from english/german to italian is not that easy...
Actually there's alot more common ground between English and old Latin and later French then German with either of them.
Yes English is a germanic language but Germany never totally been a part of the Roman empire and the English and the French held large parts of their respective countries for some time. French even officially was the language of the upper classes in England for a period in history.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes