Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
There were exclusions (Alphas, Preps and male Nerds) at the planning party, but the invitations (outside of HOTs and DIKs) for female Nerds and the Coeds were left to be handled on an individual basis at a later time, assumedly by Sage and Quinn. I see no reason why the MC couldn't invite someone, though. The only thing that Quinn was definitely going to do was to make sure the Alphas couldn't come.
Tommy said he will invite the pink rose girls, hopefully that doesnt include Madame Rose :HideThePain:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Tommy said he will invite the pink rose girls, hopefully that doesnt include Madame Rose :HideThePain:
Seeing as we never see Madame Rose interact with anyone that isn't MC, not even the other Pink Rose girls how do we know she isn't some figment of his imagination? Maybe MC goes over there to rub one out while pretending some weird stripper milf is with him and leave a bunch of cash after he's done before exiting the club. :illuminati:

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I wouldn't say calm. The MC seems a little confused and concerned if he didn't fuck Sage and/or Jade.:unsure:

Interperating MC phone call with Neil, it seems to me that the MC learned something about Zoey through someone who is or was connected to Zoey in some way. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. Call it intuition.:rolleyes::unsure:
He looks the most worried if he fucked both Sage and Jade and didn't end up with neither.

He has his eyes closed if he dumped Jade and ended up with Sage.

He has the blank expression if he did nothing of what I already mentioned.

To be honest, I don't think his reaction is related to Zoey. It's also another of those red herrings that DPC likes to drop that's supposed to throw us off (like the redheaded guy at the Prep party).

IMO, judging by Sage's tone, I think that the Burkes' couldn't come to an understanding to help Maya and it led to a huge fight with Jade (the feminist) taking Maya's side and Stephen being against it, which frustrated Sage and she wanted to leave.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
IMO, judging by Sage's tone, I think that the Burkes' couldn't come to an understanding to help Maya and it led to a huge fight with Jade (the feminist) taking Maya's side and Stephen being against it, which frustrated Sage and she wanted to leave.
Or maybe Sage suddenly need to take a shit but snowflake MC stuck in bathroom :4Head:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I keep encountering an error. I tried to reinstall this game, but it doesn't work. attaching my log.txt
Seems to be an error in a modded safe, be sure you install the correct mods you made the saves with.
But that's as much i can get from the log, so if that doesn't help i hope a real expert can shed some light on it. ;)
(also be sure to login to steam if your saves are there or switch in the menu, the log says steam load failed, but that might be standard even if you don't use steam version, i dunno)

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
He looks the most worried if he fucked both Sage and Jade and didn't end up with neither.

He has his eyes closed if he dumped Jade and ended up with Sage.

He has the blank expression if he did nothing of what I already mentioned.

To be honest, I don't think his reaction is related to Zoey. It's also another of those red herrings that DPC likes to drop that's supposed to throw us off (like the redheaded guy at the Prep party).

Considering how accepting the Burkes' help puts Maya in a vulnerable position with them, specifically Stephen, MC may want to ask about Mona. This leads to an argument between Jade and Stephen, escalating the tension and causing the MC to awkwardly slink to the bathroom to hide. Then, Sage goes to ask MC why her parents are fighting...

Also, if Maya and/or Josy had said anything, they would be there with him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Considering how accepting the Burkes' help puts Maya in a vulnerable position with them, specifically Stephen, MC may want to ask about Mona. This leads to an argument between Jade and Stephen, escalating the tension and causing the MC to awkwardly slink to the bathroom to hide. Then, Sage goes to ask MC why her parents are fighting...

Mc isn't smart enough to link Mona to Burke, otherwise he would have already done so, and that would be the least appropriate venue anyway

and for all we know so far, MC and Josy won't even be attending the meeting.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Yeah, but we are just speculating. Stephen hasn't been shown as anything even remotely close to a villain to this moment, we've only heard stuff about him from other characters. He's been nothing but diplomatic and friendly with the MC and other characters.

He can just tell Maya "You know what, we'll take care of it, consider this as a gift from Sage." or "You know that's not really how bank loans work." and solve the entire Maya bank loan/tuition storyline.

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020

Dude I missed Mona, do you guys think she will come back at some certain point?

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Mc isn't smart enough to link Mona to Burke, otherwise he would have already done so, and that would be the least appropriate venue anyway

and for all we know so far, MC and Josy won't even be attending the meeting.
I say this because he can see Burke and Mona leave the locked room at the Preps' Mansion during the party in episode 5. And he and Josy are there to support Maya and Sage at the end of 8.

Also, it's the only thing I can think of that works for all playthroughs. If you were involved with Jade, sure that works for drama, but what if there are those who didn't?

As to MC's intelligence, DPC is inconsistent with wanting him to piece things together. I don't know what to say on that.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, but we are just speculating. Stephen hasn't been shown as anything even remotely close to a villain to this moment, we've only heard stuff about him from other characters. He's been nothing but diplomatic and friendly with the MC and other characters.

He can just tell Maya "You know what, we'll take care of it, consider this as a gift from Sage." or "You know that's not really how bank loans work." and solve the entire Maya bank loan/tuition storyline.
But DPC must really like this storyline. I find it a bit contrived and derivative.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
It's funny, Eugene's Rooster nickname is actually: Eugene@MrDynamite

Here's a bunch more interesting Rooster nicks
Some interesting Rooster nicks that ya'll may not have noticed:
  • Arieth@AriethPassword1234 (Everyone's seen this one, but it's too good not to mention :ROFLMAO:)
  • Bert@Thalidomide (What the fuck Bert!? :oops:)
  • Beth@MoreThanJustAWaitress (Well, let's see then ;))
  • Brandi@MochaLatte (Mmmm... :sneaky:)
  • Eugene@MrDynamite (I believe it is :oops:)
  • Jamie@DIKJamie (Seems like nothing, but it used to be "Jamie@DIKJam" - if the mc teases him about being called "JamJam" he changes it :LOL:)
  • John@MilkMan (Better watch out for this cunt! Say no to NTR! :eek:)
  • Karen@Scio (It's Latin for, "I know" - Brainy bitch! :geek:)
  • Linda@Burger (Come on DPC, that's just mean... :cautious:)
  • Minny@FemGirlPower (No surprise there :rolleyes:)
  • Oliver@Buttons (Uh, who the fuck is Oliver? o_O)
  • Ron@MegatRon (Fucking nerds :rolleyes:)
  • Sally@Sallycylic (I think that's a pimple cream? :geek:)
  • Sandy@RazorKitty (I dunno, it just sounds hot! :sneaky:)
  • Troy@FingerRoll (Not sure if this is just basketball, or if there was a "deeper" meaning :unsure:)
There's just so much to love about this game. :giggle:

I forgot about that list. Good stuff.

Isn't Oliver this dude?

Oliver.png

He seems to match the avatar:

Oliver avatar.png

EDIT: I forgot my comment on Sally’s nick, shazba. It refers to salicylic acid, and pretty fitting when you consider how acidic she can be.

The biggest mystery remains how Quinn is going to distract the attention of the jocks. Drugging them and tying them up naked in the basement? :ROFLMAO:

That's easy. She'll kinda do what she did to the DIKs. She'll wait for the Preps to leave their mansion, trash the place, paint a bunch of αααs on the walls, and wait for the Preps to kick the Jocks' asses.

She could come for MC dress as a watermelon which would be funny or Lara croft
Dibs on the watermelon ! :KEK:

I already did the bit with the watermelon, but now I'm rethinking her costume...

Jillcoon.png

Last edited:

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Jill in the DIK Party would be a "Fish out of water", she would be out of the comfort zone but i'm sure Bianca would be there for her. If she would be the girlfriend of MC she should be there for him, i miss Mona too....we saw Rusty visit Cathy so i hope that MC could visit her if you fool around with her.

MC saw Burke out of the room after Mona left in the preps party so he could understand what happens there....i don't think as main character is stupid. Criticize Burke in front of his wife and daughter is not easy for him, but if i had the chance to ask him about Mona i'll do. In my DIK path i did all the wrong choices ahah

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
I am playing from the compressed version and when I got into maya's room to stay one night after fighting with Troy, this scene is showing. According to walkthrough i should click on desk to study but it's not clicking. Thank you. Please help.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes