Gregk

Jun 19, 2018
There's no official update patch. There is an though.

Transferring save files to Season 3

What error message? Are you using IMPORT to pull saves from v0.8.x? Are the v0.8 & Interlude versions from the same Android builder? You might need to ping whoever made the Android build you're using.

Check the OP: Extras > Save. Read & follow the instructions.

Don't copy your normal saves across from 0.8, they won't work in Interlude/0.9. The transfer saves made in v0.8 are in a different place. On Windows it's:
%AppData%\RenPy\persistent\BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845

You'd need to find that file on your Android version, and copy it to where ever it needs to go on Mac. Judging from PBS666's reply I'd guess that's here:
~/Library/RenPy/persistent/BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845

But I don't use Android or Mac for Ren'Py games, so don't know for sure.

The Interlude is a short update, which mostly focuses on your ex-girlfriends time away in San Diego. We'll go back to the 'old' characters in the next 0.9 update (along with at least one of the 'new' characters).

Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Meushi

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Wait… there are different endings to Interlude?
Well, yes, in fact there are two endings - chick and dik.
Chick ending - you make up with Ems.
Dik ending - you can quarrel with Ems and revenge.
It is unclear how this will affect episode 9. Unless only the characters from the interlude can appear in the game in the form of posts in the rooster.

Reactions: Blizzard99

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Dunno anymore, but you can never forbid someone to invite a good Friend/Boyfriend/Girlfriend.
Quinn decides if she doesn't feel like inviting Jill we have to respect her decision :devilish:

But seriously, I don't think any girls have a problem going

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Quinn decides if she doesn't feel like inviting Jill we have to respect her decision :devilish:

But seriously, I don't think any girls have a problem going
Quinn would never be problem, the MC just needs to do some more broccoli things to her and she would agree asap. :ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You really think excluding someone(s) on a personal agenda would work ? :LOL: Who would attend their parties later on ? :eek: I would for sure... :p:KEK:
I don't remember it was when they were in Quinn's room planning the party I think she was talking about who the guests would be

And look, if it were for Quinn, Maya wouldn't go either :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bendover885

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't remember it was when they were in Quinn's room planning the party I think she was talking about who the guests would be

And look, if it were for Quinn, Maya I wouldn't go either :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I do remember that but that was not for personal agendas but what they both ( DIK - HOT ) agree on ! :KEK: The last one I don't get... Quinn , Maya you wouldn't ??? o_O:unsure::p
View attachment 1703883 View attachment 1703884 Jill Voorhees and Josy Krueger..... What guestlist?
They are both on mine... :p :LOL: But I hope that's not paint on that rubber piece... neither pigs blood :KEK: If we play let's play ! ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes