Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Imagine Quinn with Jill at a party where there will be sex, drugs and many other things. Do you think she would be calm having her there? :ROFLMAO:
All I'm saying is that Jill merits an invite if she is your choice at the end of S2. Whether she would accept or not is another question.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yeah I do remember that but that was not for personal agendas but what they both ( DIK - HOT ) agree on ! :KEK: The last one I don't get... Quinn , Maya you wouldn't ??? o_O:unsure::p

They are both on mine... :p :LOL: But I hope that's not paint on that rubber piece... neither pigs blood :KEK: If we play let's play ! ;):ROFLMAO:
Fixed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I tend to agree. Most of the love interests, whether they are a main one or not, have multiple paths. Lily can love you like a cat loves catnip, be somewhat indifferent, or hate your guts. I would be very surprised if Zoey's friendship option wasn't on the table. She could still cause drama this way, albeit unintentionally, as his relationship with her would still be close and intimate enough to cause jealousy among the other girls.

My dream storyline? Zoey pledges and demands to become the first female DIK. Tremolo gets to be her father. The guy who failed last time is her brother and has to eat his cum in the cumpatition because Zoey doesn't have a dick. Tremolo is horrified at how easy it is for Zoey to seduce a teacher. Zoey loves wearing the DIK helmet. The gay security guard goes horribly awry. The DIK carwash is profitable for the very first time. Zoey moves into the library and Derek remains literally and figuratively in the closet. But then again it is thoughts like this that kept me out of the really good schools and it is probably a good thing that I'm not writing the game.
Book it!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm glad you are excited about it, but until DPC pops a screw loose and hires me to his writing staff it probably ain't gonna happen. We will never get to see Zoey running naked with Quinn's panties, dry humping Tybalt's watermelon, or going into the VIP lounge at Pink Rose with Lily to get her... umm dick signed.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
it keeps saying i dont have permission to access the file does anyone know what to do
I dunno, never got anything like that, but for the android version you need to give permission for saves or something.
If that's not it, try to give more info on what system you're using (pc, linux, mac, android) and if it's the main game or the interlude, and what exactly isn't working, the .exe, importing, loading saves, whatever you do that gives that error message.
Finally your shoe size and if you drink your coffee black or not and if/how many sugars, not because these things matter in any way but i just always wanted to see a bug report like that somewhere on F95Zone.... Good luck! ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think that was something all 3 decided on. Like no alphas for example.
There were exclusions (Alphas, Preps and male Nerds) at the planning party, but the invitations (outside of HOTs and DIKs) for female Nerds and the Coeds were left to be handled on an individual basis at a later time, assumedly by Sage and Quinn. I see no reason why the MC couldn't invite someone, though. The only thing that Quinn was definitely going to do was to make sure the Alphas couldn't come.

ShadowBeast234

May 12, 2020
I dunno, never got anything like that, but for the android version you need to give permission for saves or something.
If that's not it, try to give more info on what system you're using (pc, linux, mac, android) and if it's the main game or the interlude, and what exactly isn't working, the .exe, importing, loading saves, whatever you do that gives that error message.
Finally your shoe size and if you drink your coffee black or not and if/how many sugars, not because these things matter in any way but i just always wanted to see a bug report like that somewhere on F95Zone.... Good luck! ;)
its the interlude mate on pc when extracting it says you need permission so i press continue but it just keeps saying you need permission

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
its the interlude mate on pc when extracting it says you need permission so i press continue but it just keeps saying you need permission
PC version interlude should just work, i used the non compressed version and it didn't give any problems, might be you're not on administrator and your current logon doesn't have permission to open rar files or something like that, but that's all i can think of. Try running as admin or check winrar/windows permissions. If that doesn't work it's maybe a faulty download but that's unlikely since it seems to be a permission error.

ShadowBeast234

May 12, 2020
PC version interlude should just work, i used the non compressed version and it didn't give any problems, might be you're not on administrator and your current logon doesn't have permission to open rar files or something like that, but that's all i can think of. Try running as admin or check winrar/windows permissions. If that doesn't work it's maybe a faulty download but that's unlikely since it seems to be a permission error.
Okay thank you mate

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes