Mar 15, 2021
I love the "DIK" path. The mc is young, he doesn’t need to settle down, so even if the relationships with most of the LIs aren't long term when you’re a DIK, that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

So for me, Quinn, Sage, Lily, Nicole, Zoey, Riona, Mel, Cammy, Rose, Becky, Sarah, Jade, Mona, Sandy and even Nora - that's what Being a DIK is all about (and there's the possibility of Heather and Elena too, hell,let's even chuck Arieth into the mix!). Plus you still get to fuck Josy, and sure, you don't get to actually fuck Maya and Bella, but you do pretty much everything else with them.

The only regret on the DIK path is you don’t get to bone Jill. But sex means a lot more to her than any of the other characters, so even if I'm a DIK, I'm not a cunt (most of the time).

So yeah, Chick path is for players looking for a relationship, DIK path is for players looking for fun.

I'm a married man, I'm not looking for a relationship... :sneaky:
I do not agree it is true that we take more pleasure in doing a DIK path but it does not prevent from doing a love route with Sage or Quinn at the same time. even if it takes time it comes more rewarding

Reactions: shazba
Mar 15, 2021
I love that game so much, its probably the best WVN ever made. But if theres something that bothers me is how you has less as a "DIK" than as a "CHICK".

I mean, my first playthrough was as "huge dik", and yes, you get a lot of side sex with random girls and Quinn, but you lose a lot of the main girls, the only main girl who you got is Sage, while as a "Chick/neutral" I was able to fk all main girls (Sage, Bela, Josy & Maya, Jill).
The important thing is not the takeoff but the landing.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I love the "DIK" path. The mc is young, he doesn’t need to settle down, so even if the relationships with most of the LIs aren't long term when you’re a DIK, that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

So for me, Quinn, Sage, Lily, Nicole, Zoey, Riona, Mel, Cammy, Rose, Becky, Sarah, Jade, Mona, Sandy and even Nora - that's what Being a DIK is all about (and there's the possibility of Heather and Elena too, hell,let's even chuck Arieth into the mix!). Plus you still get to fuck Josy, and sure, you don't get to actually fuck Maya and Bella, but you do pretty much everything else with them.

The only regret on the DIK path is you don’t get to bone Jill. But sex means a lot more to her than any of the other characters, so even if I'm a DIK, I'm not a cunt (most of the time).

So yeah, Chick path is for players looking for a relationship, DIK path is for players looking for fun.

I'm a married man, I'm not looking for a relationship... :sneaky:
Most of side girls available for CHICK too (with some tricks but still :BootyTime: )
Quinn, Mel, Rose, Becky, Sarah and Sandy not that important to lose almost all LIs.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Bella is also blocked by affinity? I didn't think so....
I romanced Bella as a Major DIK, until she found Cathy's panties. As long as the MC doesn't get a blowjob from Cathy in Bella's car, the MC can be with her.

You can even choose her at the end. I just checked the code and one way is to not be on the MayaJosy path, have a DIK affinity, had fun times with Bella in Episode 7, and not be on Sage's path. That gives you the choice of Isabella or Others. There are probably other ways, but I didn't bother to go through that whole gigantic list of 'if' statements.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Most of side girls available for CHICK too (with some tricks but still :BootyTime: )
Quinn, Mel, Rose, Becky, Sarah and Sandy not that important to lose almost all LIs.
You lose more then just some pink rose and restaurant girls, besides that you will lose almost all LI's anyway end of ep8...
Ofcourse you can go changing affinity with a mod, but that doesn't actually changes the fact the girls are either dik or chick.
Effectively you only get about zero sexual interaction with Jill when you're going for a full Dik playthrough, maybe some results are better with chick affinity, but okay, it's not like it's really a total loss either...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I romanced Bella as a Major DIK, until she found Cathy's panties. As long as the MC doesn't get a blowjob from Cathy in Bella's car, the MC can be with her.

You can even choose her at the end. I just checked the code and one way is to not be on the MayaJosy path, have a DIK affinity, had fun times with Bella in Episode 7, and not be on Sage's path. That gives you the choice of Isabella or Others. There are probably other ways, but I didn't bother to go through that whole gigantic list of 'if' statements.
I wasn't sure because in the DIK run I didn't give up on Cathy because it's basically a sidegirl run....

Reactions: Walter Victor

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Have a question here, I'm assuming that this story can affect any of the paths of the other girls, or it's just a standalone? I'm sorry for my dumbness but, i have my saves separated (one for each character) and i don't know if the Interlude can affect them. Thank you.
From what I understand, the decisions you have made as Zoey may mark her personality or affinity in the next season, but I don't think it will change anything in relation to the other girls.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Originally the title was planned as "Being A Nerd"..... But the cast got rejected by Patreon....

View attachment 1703654
What I actually meant was with that ? question ? is as follows : you are listening / reading someones memoir how he spent his time during this period... so it may look like a choice ( DIK or CHICK ) a joke ( DIK or dick ) or even just the name our little posse there ( fraternity or sorority :LOL::ROFLMAO: :KEK: ) but at the end of the day you just listening to a story and nothing important is really changeable however you are playing your game you will end up as a corpse / jailbird / junkie / pussy sooo basically all roads lead to Being a DI(c)K :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Worst update to date it was like 0 content it played like a vn their was like what 20 options and 2 different endings to the chapter. ... Boo

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I think what I'm most excited for this upcoming update is the halloween party, because ALL the girls are gonna be at the DIK manor.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I think what I'm most excited for this upcoming update is the halloween party, because ALL the girls are gonna be at the DIK manor.
Doubt Jill will be there. MC and Jill's social circles don't overlap enough, not to mention it doesn't seem to be her scene.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes