Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
So let me enlighten you... since you are not a paying customer how the fuck have you got the game in the first place ??? :eek: Just going out on a limb here... you downloaded it from here ( or from somewhere else it doesn't matter if you have not payed for it ) ... So illegally you got your mitts on someones product ( property ) and you alter a copyrighted material ( it doesn't matter whether or not it gets better... that's not the point here ! :LOL: ) and want either someone else or yourself shove it into DPCs face liiike " I can do better ! :p " ??? First of all what sense does this all make to you or anyone else ? Second ( start from the beginning if you already forgot ^ ) what kinda reaction do you expect from DPC ? :unsure:o_O:rolleyes::LOL:

I can see that there is no ill will but regardless... still suggest do not push it ! ;) If you wanna keep on pirating stick to pirates
:oops:... Entertainment at its best :LOL:
I hope a normal guy will see my first post :p

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I prefer this grill if you don't mind :

One of the sexiest funny scenes (funniest sexy scenes?) in Hollywood history, IMHO.

Everything's fine

Until i read this :BootyTime:

Zoey will have her lesbian harem :devilish: and the MC will have his relationship with Chad and Troy :love:
It's still a bit disconcerting to see you without the Josy avatar. So, for your consideration:

Zosy (Joey).png
Zosy? Joey?

I can give you the Patreon link, but I think you have to be a $20 dollar supporter. :rolleyes:

I will NOT post the walkthrough as a black copy.

screenshot0069.png

:p

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
So I'm just in chapter 2 and so far nothing has happened. But if I stay in multiple relationship at once will they caught me later? I mean I like to play only on one girl path at once but this game is huge. Though if multiple relationship effect in any way I'll play different playthroughs. and so far no real relationship has started yet, will there be exclusive relationships later? I kinda don't like having sex untill it's a real relationship. (I know I'm kinda weird, I like the romantic parts more than the sexual parts) I'm asking because if yes then I'll start choosing only Jill options in my 1st playthrough.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So I'm just in chapter 2 and so far nothing has happened. But if I stay in multiple relationship at once will they caught me later? I mean I like to play only on one girl path at once but this game is huge. Though if multiple relationship effect in any way I'll play different playthroughs. and so far no real relationship has started yet, will there be exclusive relationships later? I kinda don't like having sex untill it's a real relationship. (I know I'm kinda weird, I like the romantic parts more than the sexual parts) I'm asking because if yes then I'll start choosing only Jill options in my 1st playthrough.
Everything connects... your decisions already or will have or possibly will alter your relationships with others... so you got approx 6 months until new update... this time is plenty to create EVERY SINGLE route there is... and you can even try to mix them if you want to... don't forget the " others " consists of MANY gals that aren't listed as LIs but who knows ? :rolleyes: :unsure: :p:LOL:

Reactions: FlyinginTime

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
If you want to have sex only when the relationship is serious you should follow the Jill path....you have blue balls for 8 episodes lmao...but in the end is worth it. I have a HOT path when i fool around with all the hot, i choose others at the end so i can't have sex with Sage anymore...I think. I'm sure she would try to seduce you the same, she love MC dick ahah

Reactions: FlyinginTime

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I'm asking because if yes then I'll start choosing only Jill options in my 1st playthrough.
If you want to end up with Jill always pick the safest choice when Jill is involved, her path is least forgiving.... (really! always pick Jill!)
You can follow several paths at the same time without immediate problems though. But that's probably as much i can tell without spoilers....

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If you want to end up with Jill always pick the safest choice when Jill is involved, her path is least forgiving.... (really! always pick Jill!)
You can follow several paths at the same time without immediate problems though. But that's probably as much i can tell without spoilers....
Jill is more fun with risk, chick Jill won't get to bang her friends DIK will.

I'm coming for you cousin Bianca. DESTINY!

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Everything connects... your decisions already or will have or possibly will alter your relationships with others... so you got approx 6 months until new update... this time is plenty to create EVERY SINGLE route there is... and you can even try to mix them if you want to... don't forget the " others " consists of MANY gals that aren't listed as LIs but who knows ? :rolleyes: :unsure: :p:LOL:
If you want to have sex only when the relationship is serious you should follow the Jill path....you have blue balls for 8 episodes lmao...but in the end is worth it. I have a HOT path when i fool around with all the hot, i choose others at the end so i can't have sex with Sage anymore...I think. I'm sure she would try to seduce you the same, she love MC dick ahah
Thank you :D

Reactions: vogelbeest

xnxc

Jan 6, 2020
THAT'S the typo you chose to fix?

View attachment 1705221

EDIT:

Nope. Green Egg (unless you can get your Weber up to 1000° F).

By the way, the Season 3 Official Guide is out, but still no link in the OP.

View attachment 1705225

I guess I'll just sit around and wait seeing as though I'm too cheap to up my contribution by $$$$$.

View attachment 1705224
dammit i should study gender study harder, but maya or her twin promise it gonna easy credit and a lot of vag

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes