Apr 4, 2020
So what is this interlude episode? Like a season 2.5 or is it actually the start of season 3? Cause why am I playing as a completely new MC?

DarkLecher

Mar 14, 2019
yup. but you need saves from the end of episode 2 to play ep3
Do we need saves from this interlude to play the next episode though?

Actually is this season 3? Or an interlude before getting to season 3? The name is confusing. Is it season 4 when we get back to controlling "us" again?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ouch! we will have to wait too long! And that's my favorite..... Quinn's marriage at the trailerpark!

View attachment 1706044
Dunno about you but I definitely won't live until 2078 :KEK: But at the same time it would be funny if it came to reality ALL the players who have started to play BADIK are either long dead or on their deathbed... while fuckface still have not finished his 1st semester :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Theory: In the late chapters, Vinny or Zoey or somebody will pull a gun and shoot MC's love interest.

If you won the Mansion Repair game, than you will use Rusty's car to driver love interest to the hospital and they survive.

If you didn't win the Mansion Repair game and Rusty sold his car, than the love interest will die as they wait for an ambulance.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I have very mixed feelings about the interlude. I guess it's nice to see what she was up to and all but if it weren't for making choices for her it could have just been an intro to the the next episode, like with Jill and Bella. And I could have gone without seeing some randos fuck for no reason.

Giving the player control over her seem completely pointless unless its going to keep switching MCs going forward. The only other reason I can think of is to kind of molder her into a DIK or CHICK for the players chosen affinity. I really hope it's not the former. If it is I may be out on this one.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Theory: In the late chapters, Vinny or Zoey or somebody will pull a gun and shoot MC's love interest.

If you won the Mansion Repair game, than you will use Rusty's car to driver love interest to the hospital and they survive.

If you didn't win the Mansion Repair game and Rusty sold his car, than the love interest will die as they wait for an ambulance.
Not half bad ! (y) Though I dunno why would Vinny shoot an LI of MCs :unsure: Still this one is good :D

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Not half bad ! (y) Though I dunno why would Vinny shoot an LI of MCs :unsure: Still this one is good :D
Vinny the drug dealer wouldn't shoot anyone but Zoey would. Hmm. Who hurt you, dude? Who did it?

Edit: They said any LI, not anyone, so I am issuing this quite contrite correction. So very contrite indeed. I will be writing "I will not say anyone when Sixart said any LI of MC" 100 times on the chalkboard.

Last edited:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I think we all need to recognize that Madame is more important to the game than we think. Perhaps she is a secret sponsor of the campus or the rector of the college, so if we agree to lick her anus for three episodes, it will be a possible key to solving Maya's problem. Or she is Tybalt's grandmother and fucking her in the mouth on a pole is quite fun.
maybe DPC is actually a woman and the Madame is his self-insert :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes