felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have very mixed feelings about the interlude. I guess it's nice to see what she was up to and all but if it weren't for making choices for her it could have just been an intro to the the next episode, like with Jill and Bella. And I could have gone without seeing some randos fuck for no reason.

Giving the player control over her seem completely pointless unless its going to keep switching MCs going forward. The only other reason I can think of is to kind of molder her into a DIK or CHICK for the players chosen affinity. I really hope it's not the former. If it is I may be out on this one.
the point is exactly that

Zoey is a stranger, those few choices are used to shape her in the way we like, regardless of how many consequences may have afterwards

at least so those who wanted a sweet and friendly Zoey, or aggressive and rude has been satisfied

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
the point is exactly that

Zoey is a stranger, those few choices are used to shape her in the way we like, regardless of how many consequences may have afterwards

at least so those who wanted a sweet and friendly Zoey, or aggressive and rude has been satisfied
Fair point I guess. It just seems odd to me that every other LI up to this point has had their own personalities and your affinity determines whether or not you can be with them. Why make Zoey so customizable? Unless he has planed for her to be the "main" girl from the start like in AL and doing so makes it so every playstyle can have her. I think it makes her less interesting overall because she can be whatever the player wants, like a toy or something. She seems to be a fine character I just don't know how this will effect her going forward. But time will tell.

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah, I'm not playing this cartoon nonsense with the voice bubbles, DPK, you are a shit dev, your first game making us drag 1 of 2 out a burning building giving you a bad ending no matter what and this game went I don't even fucking know where, you want me to play as a female protag in the middle of a male protag game??? Ain't gonna happen, fuck you, stick your game up your ass!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: wakkawalla

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Drinking mini-game is bullshit. I once made a line straight across and it still counted. I've deliberately gone outside the line numerous times to check whether or not it would work and it did. but there are plenty of times were I definitely was in the lines and failed

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Drinking mini-game is bullshit. I once made a line straight across and it still counted. I've deliberately gone outside the line numerous times to check whether or not it would work and it did. but there are plenty of times were I definitely was in the lines and failed
Pro tip. If you are playing on a touch screen all you need to do is tap the beginning and tap the end. It did wonders for my mental health. If you are doing it on a touchpad or with a mouse god help you because nobody else will. The touchscreen also works wonders on the stupid painting minigame, where all you need to do is tap at each segment to "paint" it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, I'm not playing this cartoon nonsense with the voice bubbles, DPK, you are a shit dev, your first game making us drag 1 of 2 out a burning building giving you a bad ending no matter what and this game went I don't even fucking know where, you want me to play as a female protag in the middle of a male protag game??? Ain't gonna happen, fuck you, stick your game up your ass!!!
It is the heartwarming comments like this that make me so glad I started playing this game. Anything that can cause this level of butthurt has to be good art.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Fair point I guess. It just seems odd to me that every other LI up to this point has had their own personalities and your affinity determines whether or not you can be with them.
Sage doesn't care much about your affinity either, you get a bit more RP being Dik, but that's it. Dunno if Bella can be chosen as Dik at the end of ep8 but she has more tolerance aswell. It would not surprise me if in the end of season 4 only Jill and Maya are strictly Chick affinity and Quinn only Dik.... Besides a bunch you just can not end with at all ofcourse. ;)
And about Zoey's affinity it's quite simple, she returns with the knowledge her relation with MC was love, now why should she do an affinity check again when she already knows she wants him back?

Reactions: QBaSS

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
Wait wait wait
I just returned to this thread after 3 months or so
What happened?
Is the Mc's ex girlfriend the new protagonist now? Or is it just a one time thing?
Kind of like a doing a spin-off chapter to show what happened to her ?

Reactions: LizaS
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes