znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Wait wait wait
I just returned to this thread after 3 months or so
What happened?
Is the Mc's ex girlfriend the new protagonist now? Or is it just a one time thing?
Kind of like a doing a spin-off chapter to show what happened to her ?
It is kind of like a bad spin-off.

After the Dukes of Hazard, they tried a spin-off called Enos. The rest, is history. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ilhares

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Sage doesn't care much about your affinity either, you get a bit more RP being Dik, but that's it. Dunno if Bella can be chosen as Dik at the end of ep8 but she has more tolerance aswell. It would not surprise me if in the end of season 4 only Jill and Maya are strictly Chick affinity and Quinn only Dik.... Besides a bunch you just can not end with at all ofcourse. ;)
And about Zoey's affinity it's quite simple, she returns with the knowledge her relation with MC was love, now why should she do an affinity check again when she already knows she wants him back?
Yes Bella can be chosen as a DIK if she likes you when she talks to Jill and recommend her to date you.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Is the Mc's ex girlfriend the new protagonist now? Or is it just a one time thing?
It is kind of like a bad spin-off.
It's the introduction of Zoey as a main character, the interlude is part of the main story but we just get the story of what happened with Zoey after she left. That's why she is the protagonist in this update, we will get to play the usual MC once we get to ep 9. This interlude was originally part of ep 9 but DPC released it earlier. It's no spin-off but more like an injection. ;)

Reactions: FlyinginTime

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
now why should she do an affinity check again when she already knows she wants him back?
In this case affinity would be important by the method she uses to achieve said goal !

In DIK mode let's go with dalli_x -s suggestion... A KNIFE !!! :eek: Killing spree off we go ! :KEK:

In notDIK mode she waits and waits until Fuckface trainwrecks all his existing relationships... then all of a sudden she jumps out of the shadows and offers her services :KEK:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Yes Bella can be chosen as a DIK if she likes you when she talks to Jill and recommend her to date you.
Well, that's a false DIK then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True DIK MC can't hook up with any LI but Sage. If yours got any other LI - it's false DIK, more like neutral.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So played the Interlude today, and I certainly didn't expect what it had.

I hate how the players can shape Zoey's character. ( welcome new variables! :rolleyes::cautious:)

The cinematic animations... awesome! Loved them.

Tbh, I feel like I wasted my time since it was quite boring - for me.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Playing EP8 and what's up with that having to pick between Sage and Jill bs?!

I ain't giving up on Jade for any of them hoes... and I just know that Sally + Karen threesome is just around the corner!

New game it is!

EDIT: holy shit that ending! Nevermind I'm picking Sage and let the fireworks start! Wooo!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: goldenrule91

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Drinking mini-game is bullshit. I once made a line straight across and it still counted. I've deliberately gone outside the line numerous times to check whether or not it would work and it did. but there are plenty of times were I definitely was in the lines and failed
The mini-games are timed. You take to long, you lose.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
That's more like MegaDik.... why would you hook up with Cathy if you want Bella?

View attachment 1707156
As far as I see DIK means always acting on impulse ignoring consequences.
In most cases acting stupid and bold. You can say living in the moment.

That kind of people would hook up even with Arieth if possibility appears and be like

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The MC probably drove by Isabella's house a lot with Zoey. 21014 and 21028. The houses are not far apart. :unsure:

Damn. Isabella is really an Italen mother. She provides food for the children in the neighborhood. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Fair point I guess. It just seems odd to me that every other LI up to this point has had their own personalities and your affinity determines whether or not you can be with them. Why make Zoey so customizable? Unless he has planed for her to be the "main" girl from the start like in AL and doing so makes it so every playstyle can have her. I think it makes her less interesting overall because she can be whatever the player wants, like a toy or something. She seems to be a fine character I just don't know how this will effect her going forward. But time will tell.
to this of the game however we have also made a choice on the LI, who we like we have declared it playing, even before the choice of chapter 8.

We don't know Zoey at all, so we might as well make her more similar (as far as the dialogues are concerned) to what we like or to what we don't like.

if I think I don't give in to her temptation, then all in all making her act like a bitch helps, on the contrary if I'm still interested maybe I prefer her to be a more civilized person

but I'm talking mainly in terms of personal taste, not in terms of game affinity, in the end it seems that Zoey's affinity might not even be there in the next chapters and the only choice that should definitely matter, I think always in terms of dialogues, is whether to return the wrong to Emma or not.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The MC probably drove by Isabella's house a lot with Zoey. 21014 and 21028. The houses are not far apart. :unsure:

That's a possibility... not sure what it's supposed to mean to us :unsure: Before B&R there is no contact between the 2 so it's like 2 randos passing by each other... :LOL: But good call dependent on definition ( not far apart ) and the knowledge of the actual wherabouts of Fuckface&Co. the numbers show they indeed live close by to one another (y)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's a possibility... not sure what it's supposed to mean to us :unsure: Before B&R there is no contact between the 2 so it's like 2 randos passing by each other... :LOL: But good call dependent on definition ( not far apart ) and the knowledge of the actual wherabouts of Fuckface&Co. the numbers show they indeed live close by to one another (y)
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

those are 2 cities and therefore different roads....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes