vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The MC probably drove by Isabella's house a lot with Zoey. 21014 and 21028. The houses are not far apart.
21014 4 Ave Langley, BC V2Z 1T6, Canada
Benson, Maryland 21018, United States

4732 km or 2940 miles.....
I dunno... but it explains why Zoey wants him back! Who else will pull you along on your skateboard for those distances!

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
What are these ?
These are totally random addresses i selected from google maps, seems there's alot numbers all over the world!
The only thing we have to do is check all 21014 addresses and all 21028 addresses and then we have a huge list of totally random addresses! Now if we connect all of them on google maps my guess is the center of all lines will show the spot where the main building of B&R is! And all the lines together will show the outlines of your chosen LI connect the dot style!
Or we totally wasted our time, but lets find out! Who volunteers to do the job? (not all at once please!)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
These are totally random addresses i selected from google maps, seems there's alot numbers all over the world!
The only thing we have to do is check all 21014 addresses and all 21028 addresses and then we have a huge list of totally random addresses! Now if we connect all of them on google maps my guess is the center of all lines will show the spot where the main building of B&R is! And all the lines together will show the outlines of your chosen LI connect the dot style!
Or we totally wasted our time, but lets find out! Who volunteers to do the job? (not all at once please!)
Well I took a peak at the Canadian address... let's say I have my doubts about that being the correct one :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hey, How much Cathy have sex scène ? the ginger one
Cathy's no ginger, she's a fire hydrant, look at the shade of that hair.

And the answer is: 1. Oral only.
It is kind of like a bad spin-off.

After the Dukes of Hazard, they tried a spin-off called Enos. The rest, is history. :ROFLMAO:
I feel I need to step in here. Enos was not just 'a bad spinoff', it was the best they could do after they had the gall to try and replace the two main stars of the show! Seriously? Bo and Luke have to disappear and two randos who pretty much fit their "We have Bo and Luke at home" meme template step in? It was terrible. Coy and Vance (1st and 3rd acting roles, respectively) were the discount replacements. Enos was grand cinema compared to those two. Alas, I stray off topic, apologies.
That's a possibility... not sure what it's supposed to mean to us :unsure: Before B&R there is no contact between the 2 so it's like 2 randos passing by each other... :LOL: But good call dependent on definition ( not far apart ) and the knowledge of the actual wherabouts of Fuckface&Co. the numbers show they indeed live close by to one another (y)
No way, not a chance. I'd like to take this time to remind you that while many game assets may be reused, when it comes to modern city construction, the suburbs themselves are very cardboard-cutout in nature, with the same contractor building hundreds or thousands of homes in areas, and use those same floorplans all over the world.

Consider: MC was willing to walk back to school from Bella's place. He required the purchase of train tickets to get to and from wherever 'home' is, and there was no luggage involved. Dude goes home to see is dad and didn't even bring laundry. That's a good boy! Unrealistic, but good.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Consider: MC was willing to walk back to school from Bella's place. He required the purchase of train tickets to get to and from wherever 'home' is, and there was no luggage involved. Dude goes home to see is dad and didn't even bring laundry. That's a good boy! Unrealistic, but good.
I'll try to be more precise in the future but there is already a " dependent on " in my sentence... So yeah Bella :love: lives nearby B&R ( shocker ! :eek::LOL: ) which is walking distance for Fuckface... " needs " a train to get back home ( dunno how much time passed on the train but I estimate 30 minutes to 1 hour tops :p ) which would mean around 50 miles or so ( regardless of the distance I would say that is still close by though this would put dalli_x-s theory to rest ) where Zoey :love: Josy :love: Fuckface lives/lived... Now if it would be ( as someone said Toronto ) Canada a trip by train is around 15 hours which can be eliminated thanks to your analysis - no luggage and the time it takes... sooo what remains is a couple of vague hints regarding we are somewhere near New York... and a train ride which isn't long ( pretty vague too :p ) so I'm guessing where Fuckface Zoey :love: Josy :love: lives is Long Island while B&R is at the outskirts of New York ( this is where Bella :love: lives too )

Can be wrong but I still would put them at these places... any other thoughts are welcome ! ;):D

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Cathy's no ginger, she's a fire hydrant, look at the shade of that hair.

And the answer is: 1. Oral only.
I feel I need to step in here. Enos was not just 'a bad spinoff', it was the best they could do after they had the gall to try and replace the two main stars of the show! Seriously? Bo and Luke have to disappear and two randos who pretty much fit their "We have Bo and Luke at home" meme template step in? It was terrible. Coy and Vance (1st and 3rd acting roles, respectively) were the discount replacements. Enos was grand cinema compared to those two. Alas, I stray off topic, apologies.

No way, not a chance. I'd like to take this time to remind you that while many game assets may be reused, when it comes to modern city construction, the suburbs themselves are very cardboard-cutout in nature, with the same contractor building hundreds or thousands of homes in areas, and use those same floorplans all over the world.

It's a long way from Bella's house to the campus. In EP2, the MC himself says it's a long way, and Isabella gives the MC a ride in the car. In EP5, the MC calls Josy and Maya when he is at Isabella's house. Josy and Maya have pushed the beds back together and the MC thinks it is a shame that there is no bus at this hour.

The MC's house is about a half hour train ride from campus. Have Isabella and/or Zoey live only 15 minutes away by train.

Assuming a realistic average train speed of 60 km/h, MC's house is about 30 km from campus. Using my speculated distance from Isabella's home to campus, we arrive at 15 km. At a pedestrian's average speed of 6 km/h, that would be a 2 1/2 hour walk to Isabella's house, whether from campus or from the MC's home. By bicycle, MC can cover the same distance in less than an hour at a realistic average speed of 20 km/h.

Mathematically possible.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The MC probably drove by Isabella's house a lot with Zoey. 21014 and 21028. The houses are not far apart. :unsure:
I'll try to be more precise in the future but there is already a " dependent on " in my sentence... So yeah Bella :love: lives nearby B&R ( shocker ! :eek::LOL: ) which is walking distance for Fuckface... " needs " a train to get back home ( dunno how much time passed on the train but I estimate 30 minutes to 1 hour tops :p ) which would mean around 50 miles or so ( regardless of the distance I would say that is still close by though this would put dalli_x-s theory to rest ) where Zoey :love: Josy :love: Fuckface lives/lived... Now if it would be ( as someone said Toronto ) Canada a trip by train is around 15 hours which can be eliminated thanks to your analysis - no luggage and the time it takes... sooo what remains is a couple of vague hints regarding we are somewhere near New York... and a train ride which isn't long ( pretty vague too :p ) so I'm guessing where Fuckface Zoey :love: Josy :love: lives is Long Island while B&R is at the outskirts of New York ( this is where Bella :love: lives too )

Can be wrong but I still would put them at these places... any other thoughts are welcome ! ;):D

If you think the numbers are actually reliable, then it's possible the MC's home town might be as close as 20 miles or so to B&R. He tells Maya during lunch at the café that it's 30 minutes by train. Bella tells the MC that her house is a 15-minute drive from campus. If the MC's house and Bella's house are on the same side of town, it's possible they're minutes away from each other by car.

Which, if you believe the numbers, actually means that Dalli might...

uhhh...

could be....

(Oh, for fuck's sake OFT. Just spit it out!)

could be right.

Shocked Tybalt.png

But the more likely scenario is that DPC just pulled some numbers out his ass, and the distance debate is pointless.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Guys, let's speculate about this Chad-Melanie-Sarah thing and the Chad-Troy thing. Who are the side bitches here? And does Chad have any feelings for Sage? For the most part he needed her for reputation (jock with the college queen), but he was getting very emotional and couldn't control his anger in situations involving Sage. And the scene on the basketball court and in Sage's room shows that he is not a very good actor. And he's certainly smart, but I don't think he's smart enough to make such scenes for reputation.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Another little food for thought.

And then there's a load of famous number 14's in sports too.... But i doubt any of this has any value for the game. ;)
Numbers are nice but if we don't know exactly what they represent it's just a number... Two numbers on different houses don't mean anything unless you are 100% sure they're on the same street...
Most we have to do with numbers in BaDik is open the vault...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Now also wants to shock the Isabella and Jill fanboys. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Image 01
21028, that's 28. 21 has a different meaning. What do we read there? "It's so big!" The house can't be meant. But what if we use something else for "big". "It's a bisexual girl!". :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Image 02
Damn, what kind of shirt does Tommy have on. NN 28. How about Vinny 28.

Image 03
Vinny has a beard. Wait a minute. Josy once told us something in EP8 about a beard arrangement.

Images 04
What is hidden behind the door in Isabella's cottage? Sneakers.

Image 05
Now Isabella also gives Jill a red rose. The love symbol par excellence.

Image 06
Does the ring on Jill's hand have more meaning than we know?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's a long way from Bella's house to the campus. In EP2, the MC himself says it's a long way, and Isabella gives the MC a ride in the car. In EP5, the MC calls Josy and Maya when he is at Isabella's house. Josy and Maya have pushed the beds back together and the MC thinks it is a shame that there is no bus at this hour.

The MC's house is about a half hour train ride from campus. Have Isabella and/or Zoey live only 15 minutes away by train.

Assuming a realistic average train speed of 60 km/h, MC's house is about 30 km from campus. Using my speculated distance from Isabella's home to campus, we arrive at 15 km. At a pedestrian's average speed of 6 km/h, that would be a 2 1/2 hour walk to Isabella's house, whether from campus or from the MC's home. By bicycle, MC can cover the same distance in less than an hour at a realistic average speed of 20 km/h.

Mathematically possible.:rolleyes:
To sleep in a bed with Josy and Maya that don't sound to bad:devilish::devilish::love::love::coffee:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wait wait wait
I just returned to this thread after 3 months or so
What happened?
Is the Mc's ex girlfriend the new protagonist now? Or is it just a one time thing?
Kind of like a doing a spin-off chapter to show what happened to her ?
Don't panic. It's just like a DLC featuring her that was put into the middle of the game as an intermission between allegedly big events to introduce her. I would be very surprised if she continued as a protagonist in the game. Not unpleasantly surprised in my case because I like creative risks and big swings, but it is still unlikely given the composition of the fan base for this game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes