felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be fair making a choice is a choice, the player doesn't have to pick anyone up to this point. Whether or not that's a definitive cut off point for the LIs is anyone's guess right now.

Your right, we haven't known Zoey at all until now, that's the problem. To me it seems like he meant to add her in much sooner and by the time he realized that it was too late. She is given this little side story like something telltale would do seemingly just to try and make the player form some sort of connection with her. Something that has happened naturally while interacting with every other LI up to this point.

With her it's just feels so forced and one little interlude hasn't made me think about the choice I made at the end because with that LI I have an actual stake in everything we have been through together. Zoey has been a footnote since day one and seeing a handful of scenes about what she has been up to isn't nearly enough to form any kind of a bond with her character.
love is eternal as long as it lasts. no choice is definitive, count the players who after choosing Jill have been rejected.

MC was convinced of his choice, but the arrival of an ex is an event that changes the cards on the table, so as a development is credible. the doubt, not necessarily the change of choice

then on the success of the interlude I agree with you, DPC did not sell me Zoey, it was an almost impossible task and I find the result good, but personally it was not enough, a little for the problem of excessive compression, but in general because I did not see anything particularly interesting that I had not already seen in BADIK

Samothrace73

Sep 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I love this game, and I was blocked on Patreon from you right after increasing my pledge to 25$ level, not sure what happened, other than I found this game from here.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Damn.. Awesome game.. Bought this and acting lessons of steam a while ago, but didn't really play them before now. Got into the first open roam bit and lost interest trying to figure out what to click, but the open roam parts aren't that big in here, so it's mostly a visual novel, which I like.. Good looking girls, great looking graphics and animations.. Not too much story between lewd content, and a fun story..

Creds to DrPinkCake ;)

Reactions: shazba

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This is a pirate site. Why would you mention this place anywhere else? :WaitWhat:
You might download stuff here, but it IS still a massive community for AVN fans, and a forum, meaning a place for discussion aswell. Not all people that roam here download all the games they play, but they sure can talk about them more freely here, without getting the boot from discord channels if you say nay to a dev's yay.

And some of us get tired of the constant dev cock sucking most fans do on the official discord channels.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
love is eternal as long as it lasts. no choice is definitive, count the players who after choosing Jill have been rejected.

MC was convinced of his choice, but the arrival of an ex is an event that changes the cards on the table, so as a development is credible. the doubt, not necessarily the change of choice
But why? Why would the MC think the cards have changed just because his ex returns? That's what I don't quite get.

I realize the MC didn't expect Zoey to return now, but he does remember how he felt about her. The whole point of the crossroads was that someone was going to get hurt if the MC kept pursuing multiple girls. He (supposedly) searched his heart and decided which girl was right for him - if any.

Assuming he did pick a girl(s), doesn't that imply he's at least as serious about her as he was about Zoey? If so, then trying to pursue Zoey now will only end in someone getting hurt; that's not a new card, it's just another copy of an existing card. If not, shouldn't that have been the clue that none of these relationships were ready for prime time? He knows this isn't what true love feels like, so at that point he's just leading the girl on for sex - which should be what the Others path is for.

To me, this is the big sticking point. Zoey's return just isn't enough to justify rethinking what was portrayed as a major decision. I understand the MC is surprised and will likely have to deal with some old baggage, but that's a far cry from reshuffling the whole deck. If the MC isn't going to agonize over, say, breaking up with Sage to pursue Jill, he shouldn't agonize over formalizing his breakup with Zoey, either. To do so would only indicate the crossroad was as trivial as it was forced.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes