Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
In the style of Acting Lessons, well sometimes a writer just goes with what they know.

So for BAD, in a future episode, we have the following choices depending on paths where you have to save one or the other from the fire.

-Jill or Bella
-Jade or Kathy
-Josy or Maya
-Sage or Quinn
-Nicole or Sandy
-Madame or Stanley
-Chad or Troy
This was easy, I color-coded the answers for you.
Imagine if you had to choose between saving Neil or Derek :oops:
Now THAT is a hard one.
No, it really isn't. Neil is MC's father who has raised him and trained him to be the man he is today. Even if he's a bit of a snowflake. Derek is the dude who can't keep his shirt on or his mouth shut. You know how you keep secrets with Derek? If he's dead.
I'd participate in a 3some ingame with Elena and John boy only to fuck Elena. She is in need of my mc's dick. She loves to tease and his dick is hard for her.
Not my cuppa, but reasonably presented.

I also love futa's content; Games like Fetish locator, I fuck that futa's ass all the way. I don't think I'd do it in real life though, unless the futas were as feminine as they look in games. I don't even care what people would call me. The important thing is my dick being happy :D.
That's not futa. That's trans. While the term 'futanari' generally refers to hermaphrodites, in the vast majority of anime it's "magic dick", it disappears when it isn't needed and the characters are fully female. Lyssa isn't female. Lyssa is a dude with a massive cock who likes to pass as a woman. I mean, seriously massive cock, compared to everybody else seen in that game. That thing is scary, it should have its own postal code.
How is Futa NOT gay?

Its literally a dude.
It literally isn't, as I addressed just above this quote.
If you're attracted to the feminine form, as a male, you're fairly normal. If it turns out that effeminate individual is packin' meat, well.. you gotta ask yourself if that's a deal breaker. For me, it is. One cock is plenty in any relationship I'm involved in. Unless my best friend is banging the same woman, I trust him to treat her right - but there's no manhandling going on here.
Still can be anything from Neil being a cross-dressing construction worker to a serial killing Ronald McDonald....
Problem is there's just not enough Neil in the game to make a decent guess.
I think there's quite enough of Neil, thanks. I like the guy, he's a real stand-up fella from what we've seen, but you(MC) are in college and having a blast. The last thing you need is a parental figure cramping your style.
Any plans for this game to have the incest tag in the future?
Zero-fucking-percent chance.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Talking about Neil, my tinfoil thoery is that at some point he's gonna die/get hurt at his workplace. And i base it on nothing more than that brief scene in E1 at the construnction site, when he tells a younger co-worker to wear a helmet, always stucking out to me. Just feels kind of random, considering how much background work there is in E1.
DPC better fucking not hurt Neil! There is a profound lack of perfect dads in VNs. It would be a shame to damage this one.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
No, it really isn't. Neil is MC's father who has raised him and trained him to be the man he is today. Even if he's a bit of a snowflake. Derek is the dude who can't keep his shirt on or his mouth shut. You know how you keep secrets with Derek? If he's dead.
Not my cuppa, but reasonably presented.

That's not futa. That's trans. While the term 'futanari' generally refers to hermaphrodites, in the vast majority of anime it's "magic dick", it disappears when it isn't needed and the characters are fully female. Lyssa isn't female. Lyssa is a dude with a massive cock who likes to pass as a woman. I mean, seriously massive cock, compared to everybody else seen in that game. That thing is scary, it should have its own postal code.
It literally isn't, as I addressed just above this quote.
If you're attracted to the feminine form, as a male, you're fairly normal. If it turns out that effeminate individual is packin' meat, well.. you gotta ask yourself if that's a deal breaker. For me, it is. One cock is plenty in any relationship I'm involved in. Unless my best friend is banging the same woman, I trust him to treat her right - but there's no manhandling going on here.
I think there's quite enough of Neil, thanks. I like the guy, he's a real stand-up fella from what we've seen, but you(MC) are in college and having a blast. The last thing you need is a parental figure cramping your style.

Zero-fucking-percent chance.
sorry...I just asked because I noticed that many like this tag

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Or... if you throw enough shit at the wall, some of it's bound to stick.
maybe, with some of the shit like Dalli posts.

but dont undermine the intelligent people on this forum that are invested in the world and characters and spend the time thinking about every little scene/interaction/line of dialog/item in the background of the shot. like i said its not like this is the Coen brothers or Melville or some high brow art, this isnt super complex story telling and while the production value and presentation is great, the characters are fairly stereotypical and the narrative is pretty basic compared to "real" writing out in the world.

people KNEW that it was Troy and Chad specifically that were in a relationship together based on the little bits of evidence laid out for them throughout the story. i remember seeing this so much before the big reveal that i almost had forgot that it wasnt canon yet because it seemed so obvious and was talked about so much lol. dont be surprised when many more of the DPC reveals have been posted here already. (and i mean months ago from THIS post im making right now. by the time this game ends it might have been literal years in advance that people finished plotting out DPCs story)
Auntie Jill was almost canon among a lot of players.

Sage being the Burke's (adopted) kid was a fluke guess I reckon. While there was some evidence of another child, it being Sage seemed pretty wild.

Even Troy being the other half of Chad was just a guess. There was a truck load of clues regarding Chad's orientation, but other than Troy being booted from the Jocks, what were the clues pointing to him (and he got booted for clocking Dawe, not for being gay anyway).

I posted a lot of "evidence" (and more "evidence") pointing to the Chad/Troy love affair over a year ago, and half it was probably wrong! :ROFLMAO:

I was sold on man bun being Sage's dad, wrong! (now I'm sold on him being Arieth's dad), but I also posted a joke about Sage and Tybalt being siblings that turned out to be true. Total fluke! :oops:

I also posted a bunch of possible Zoey backstories, wrong, actually, I can't find the rest, but one of them was almost right... :whistle:

So yeah, I'm going with Jimayo here, the walls are fucking coated with shit, most of it is sliding to the floor, but some of it's sticking. :poop:

DPC better fucking not hurt Neil! There is a profound lack of perfect dads in VNs. It would be a shame to damage this one.
Inconceivable!

Lyssa is a dude with a massive cock who likes to pass as a woman
Back to gender studies for you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So for BAD, in a future episode, we have the following choices depending on paths where you have to save one or the other from the fire.

-Jill or Bella
-Jade or Kathy
-Josy or Maya
-Sage or Quinn
-Nicole or Sandy
-Madame or Stanley
-Chad or Troy

:ROFLMAO:
So much for easy, you only scored a 4/7. Which we all know is pretty much a 3/5. :eek:

Anyway, the correct answers are below:

-Jill or Bella
-Jade or Kathy
-Josy or Maya
-Sage or Quinn
-Nicole or Sandy
-Madame or Stanley
-Chad or Troy

:sneaky:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
maybe, with some of the shit like Dalli posts.

but dont undermine the intelligent people on this forum that are invested in the world and characters and spend the time thinking about every little scene/interaction/line of dialog/item in the background of the shot. like i said its not like this is the Coen brothers or Melville or some high brow art, this isnt super complex story telling and while the production value and presentation is great, the characters are fairly stereotypical and the narrative is pretty basic compared to "real" writing out in the world.

people KNEW that it was Troy and Chad specifically that were in a relationship together based on the little bits of evidence laid out for them throughout the story. i remember seeing this so much before the big reveal that i almost had forgot that it wasnt canon yet because it seemed so obvious and was talked about so much lol. dont be surprised when many more of the DPC reveals have been posted here already. (and i mean months ago from THIS post im making right now. by the time this game ends it might have been literal years in advance that people finished plotting out DPCs story)
I was there when the troy chad theories were being posted. I read those posts, they were basing it on jack shit. They got lucky.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

Sage being the Burke's (adopted) kid was a fluke guess I reckon. While there was some evidence of another child, it being Sage seemed pretty wild.

Even Troy being the other half of Chad was just a guess. There was a truck load of clues regarding Chad's orientation, but other than Troy being booted from the Jocks, what were the clues pointing to him (and he got booted for clocking Dawe, not for being gay anyway).

I posted a lot of "evidence" (and more "evidence") pointing to the Chad/Troy love affair over a year ago, and half it was probably wrong! :ROFLMAO:

I was sold on man bun being Sage's dad, wrong! (now I'm sold on him being Arieth's dad), but I also posted a joke about Sage and Tybalt being siblings that turned out to be true. Total fluke! :oops:
Same here I was also convinced about red bun guy being sage dad. DPC has a habit of baiting the obvious and flipping with unexpected.
Like I was tunneled on Vinny being the trasher behind the mansion, it could just be Dawe or Nick is the traitor, while Nick seems the obvious traitor due his room untouched and finding him at the library where the laptop, always expect the unexpected could it be the one we all trust blindly
just a speculation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
No Sage was not always a Burke. She was adopted and thus became a Burke at some point.:rolleyes:(y)

There are people who only look at the pictures.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This might be the first time you're actually right about something, Sage wasn't born a Burke, but from the start of the story, she's always been a Burke.

Too many people only look at the pictures, it's why debates on this thread have gone down in quality, there's nobody left with any good theories.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Same here I was also convinced about red bun guy being sage dad. DPC has a habit of baiting the obvious and flipping with unexpected.
Like I was tunneled on Vinny being the trasher behind the mansion, it could just be Dawe or Nick is the traitor, while Nick seems the obvious traitor due his room untouched and finding him at the library where the laptop, always expect the unexpected could it be the one we all trust blindly
just a speculation.
Still to this day, I have no idea what was said that convinced so many people that he was Sage's father.

He was looking for his daughter in a house where only one female lives. There is and always has been one answer.

There's even a man beside Jill's mother at the recital with this guys ring, and they still can't see what's right in front of them.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Still to this day, I have no idea what was said that convinced so many people that he was Sage's father.

He was looking for his daughter in a house where only one female lives. There is and always has been one answer.

There's even a man beside Jill's mother at the recital with this guys ring, and they still can't see what's right in front of them.
The bun dude literally states he's looking for his daughter but can't find her. Sage is actively hiding from her father and has even turned her phone off. If it was Jill's dad he could just call her; the MC call's Jill without any problems.

Sage says her dad is sucking ass, looking for more contacts, bun dude is schmoozing up to those dudes (who obviously try to get rid of him).

The other red haired guy is getting along well with his colleague, someone he already has an obviously established work relationship with.

I would be absolutely shocked if bun-man wasn't Sages dad, more shocked than if Chad turns out not to be gay.
Could not find my post, but shazbas post align to my thinking as well. I was open to Burke being sage dad due to her quinn talk during car wash and somewhere else mentioned she knows higher authorities at the college. But the former seemed more convincing.

I skipped through the jill recital, it was boring to me.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Jacob I don't think is the traitor when it comes to the Cathy Cluck. But Jacob is a blabbermouth who also spreads embarrassment about his DIK brothers. In EP3 Jacob tells the story of John and his embarrassing incident in the Pink Rose. Before that, he said that what happens in the Pink Rose stays in the Pink Rose. John didn't want Jacob to tell the story and he did it anyway. That's why Jacob is always at the door.:rolleyes::unsure:

No Cathy had to leave because she wrote to the MC about Swyper. But who had the opportunity to know that? Once Derek, if the MC tells him or on the cell phone of the MC is a Trojan. Rusty probably finds out later and the MC gets a new cell phone.:unsure:
It was a wild guess, I am still belieiving it to be Nick, but last few revelations have made be insecure cause of DPC's intentions.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
But the rings of Geoff and the strangers next to Amelia are not identical. That rules out Geoff.

I had always thought that Geoff's daughter was Elena, and by the resemblance of Geoff and the MC, that Elena could be the MC's cousin. But the dorm party in EP8 rules that out. Actually, that leaves only Ashley and Arieth. However, Ashley is at the mansion during EP5's prep party and can be found.

So it's Arieth. Didn't you notice that Arieth and the MC never actually get into the situation of having sex. That's actually impossible for a DIK MC and very DIK Arieth. Also, the MC's favorite opponent is Dawe, Arieth's boyfriend or ex-boyfriend or whatever.

You will see that the greatest DIK ever will be the one who never fucked Arieth. So if Arieth and the MC are related, the MC has already won and Tommy or Nick have lost because one of them got Arieth pregnant.
I don't even know who the fuck Geoff is and where you got that name from.

But...

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0003.png

Is the same ring friend.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Read through Tybalt's comment. Could it not be so Tybalt knows who the MC is, almost gives it away and pulls himself together at the last moment and says friend. The word friend is also smaller from the font size. This is intentional because the code was changed for it.:unsure:
That friend got into another font size basically the same reasoning as this dudes reaction turned into something else :HideThePain: ... the end result might be " friend " ( smile ? :unsure: ) but he's very being just screams out he wants to say something degrading/humiliating for a very weak example " peasant "
I have a theory that Sage or Jill, maybe both, could be related to the MC.
You really want to get DPC buttraped do you ?! :KEK:
Ashley is at the mansion during EP5's prep party and can be found.
Based on that alone I wouldn't count out Ash ( though I don't think it's her ) since she is crying upstairs out of sight ! :p
Didn't you notice that Arieth and the MC never actually get into the situation of having sex
And that hopefully stays so ( high hopes :KEK: ) why would Fuckface get into the situation ??? Arieth looks like shit to be frank... compared to our selection of partners she is on par with the feminist gang :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Could not find my post, but shazbas post align to my thinking as well. I was open to Burke being sage dad due to her quinn talk during car wash and somewhere else mentioned she knows higher authorities at the college. But the former seemed more convincing.

I skipped through the jill recital, it was boring to me.
The Quinn conversation, the Chad conversation, the Jacob conversation, the Maya conversation and still it blindsided people when they showed up at Jade's apartment at the end.

And yeah, I seen posts like that for time, I always told them they were wrong. Manbun had as much chance as being Sage's dad that Jill had at being auntie Jill.

Reactions: Lewdpussydick

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
The Quinn conversation, the Chad conversation, the Jacob conversation, the Maya conversation and still it blindsided people when they showed up at Jade's apartment at the end.

And yeah, I seen posts like that for time, I always told them they were wrong. Manbun had as much chance as being Sage's dad that Jill had at being auntie Jill.
Oh yes forgot about Jacob stopping at the right time(it will reach counsellors):ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: godkingxerxes

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Geoff is the guy with the pigtail. You can read about it in EP8. Yes, read it correctly. So don't just look at the pictures. Gordon and the other guy from the Preps, I can't think of the name now, talk about the MC when he is there, that they saved the MC from Geoff. This combination only happened once at the EP5 Preps party when the MC has to find the blue rag for clogging the toilet.

And no, it's not the same ring. Take a better screenshot, open that screenshot in an external image editor and compare the rings. They are not identical. In fact, it's the wrong hand. Geoff has the ring on his left hand.:ROFLMAO:
I don't play the Maya path. Link the screenshot where they actually call him Geoff.

It's the same ring, it's a small silver band, I highly doubt Pinkcakes would buy two ring assets that look virtually identical.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I also posted a bunch of possible Zoey backstories, wrong, actually, I can't find the rest, but one of them was almost right... :whistle:

So yeah, I'm going with Jimayo here, the walls are fucking coated with shit, most of it is sliding to the floor, but some of it's sticking. :poop:
in every twist and turn DPC purposely puts completely false clues, not misleading, but just false which makes every theory never 100% certain

but what is the last twist that took you by surprise?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes