vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Lemme give you a theory as to why Neil keeps talking about condoms.
Yeah, he literally warns you there's STD's so use protection. Just assuming he never used condoms and must have several kids is one thing, but assuming pretty much every person in B&R is his ,while we know for sure there's not gonna be incest, seems kinda contradicting. So no, unless there's a solid reason storywise why anybody should be related to MC it's better to just ignore these theories. ;)

BeingAnSTD.jpg The Family Neil warned you about.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hey guys, are there any tips for interlude minigame? I know it's optional, but I can't get any good results. I mean, it often happens that when I hover cursor on the dot, before I'm even able to click, it shifts position, and then situation repeats itselft like 5 times in a row, and when it finally stops shifting and I;m able to actually click again and finish drawing I can't get better results than C rank..

Reactions: zombie666

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And I agree, I have no desire to see any sex not involving the MC, which is also why I have no interest in the throuple. Threesomes bring em all day, random lesbian sex between two girls and the MC isn't included, no thanks.
Well, on that regard, I'm gonna be a bit hypocrite :ROFLMAO: , and bias:ROFLMAO:, and I dont even sorry:devilish:.
A,). It's Josy, B,) I like Lesbian sex. C,) I don't dislike Maya. D,) Its still a bit about MC, because, Josy basically preparing Maya for MC. :ROFLMAO:

BeingADIK 2022-03-20 21-27-09-07.jpg

Overall it is different for me, than the Random sex scene between the tattooed bitch and her boy toy:D. I would feel the same way, with any other throuple version. Josy & Jill, Jill & Sage. and etc etc. Hell,, even if I'm not part of it bring it. When it's come to Girl/Girl sex, I'm bias:cool:. Hey if the second sex scene would been Zoey having sex with the Tattoed chick, well, why not ?! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey guys, are there any tips for interlude minigame? I know it's optional, but I can't get any good results. I mean, it often happens that when I hover cursor on the dot, before I'm even able to click, it shifts position, and then situation repeats itselft like 5 times in a row, and when it finally stops shifting and I;m able to actually click again and finish drawing I can't get better results than C rank..
Serious upgrade on you rig... :geek::p
Hey if the second sex scene would been Zoey having sex with the Tattoed chick, well, why not ?! :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Somebody please throw a tantrum screaming NTR !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
So don't do it ! Rome wasn't built in a day :ROFLMAO:
I know, but it burned down in 6 days! Still dunno if you can blame that on Neil though, it was Nero that did it....
We will just have to watch closely for any cross-dressing signs and disappearing people conveniently last seen by Neil!
Neil.jpg hmmm.... He has the same eyes and brows though....

Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
Hi Guys, tried to download the game from two different sources and both times I got an error mesage everytime I try loading an old save with the new version.
I precise that my saves were made on version 0.8 without any cheat or mod. Any advise?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As soon as you click on a dot, move away from it. It ain't gonna be there the next time. That gives you a second or so extra to find and click on the next one.

Reactions: zaqrwe

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Any advise?
Start the game anew... ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif It's funny how I never get into such predicaments :p;) You sure you never used ANY kinda mods gallery unlockers translations etc... ??? :unsure::ROFLMAO: Before you think I'm joking it's dead serious I had saves made on 0.8.0 and 0.8.2 ( transfer files ) but what has this to do with regular saves btw ??? :oops::rolleyes: You make new saves now in the interlube you don't use your old ones... ;)
I was afraid of answer like that :ROFLMAO: btw where/when can I even enter the interlude vault code? I tried right before the end of interlude when I got MC for a while, but vault was grayed :(
It's in Zoeys Diary... reach the beach photoshoot and somewhere around there the diary gets updated... somewhere at it's end you will find the vault drawings hints and ciphers ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: zaqrwe

Crowleyyy

Aug 2, 2019
Because DPC calls it a win if Anthony steps in to stop it: ep5_caleb_fight_won = True

As apposed to getting your ass kicked.

Do you mean the Q&A sessions? There isn't one every episode, they've been done once a year.
Q&A Session - February 2020
Q&A Session - February 2021
Q&A Session - 2022 - Part 1/2
Q&A Session - 2022 - Part 2/2

The relevant line in your traceback.txt is: IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/season2/gallery/ep8_sage.png'.

If you go to the F95zone home page & enter that line in the search box at the top-right, you'll find others who had the same problem. They were all using the scrappy mod, so you'd need to go ask your question in that thread.

Did you look at all, or just jump straight to asking? Because there's a bunch of saves available from a link in the OP...
I did actually, only none of them seemed to work. I got exceptions while using those savefiles, also i could not transfer them to S3. Do I have to use one in particular? Going to try and do a clean install of the game without any mods.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
From walkthrough: "Try for something more: Pick this option if you want more than friendship with Josy and Maya. They will accept if you have fucked Josy in episode 2 (done) or tried fucking Maya in episode 3 (done). You must also have neutral or CHICK affinity (neutral for me), as your personality is an important factor to them".

Rejected, why?
Make sure if you realy have neutral affinity. Choose again if MC will smoke weed or not (choose not smoke). After that check status on the phone to see the current affinity.

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
I tried playing through a solo Sage route and tried my best to be a Dik(though I was choosing as I was feeling sometimes), ended up with permanent neutral affinity:FacePalm:.

I don't get it. In my main Playthrough( only Jill) why is the MC scared in bathroom. I didn't do anything with jade, Sage. Didn't even punch Tybalt.:WaitWhat:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't get it. In my main Playthrough( only Jill) why is the MC scared in bathroom. I didn't do anything with jade, Sage. Didn't even punch Tybalt.:WaitWhat:
Unless MC suffers from toilet phobia there's hardly a reason for most people to be scared in that scene.... But then again, if you did a pure nice guy Jill only run you've had some more strange moments at the end of ep 8 aswell..... (what? i had sex with all this chicks? wut? when? how? it's my solo Jill playthrough!)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
this is reasonable and if it were any other story i would tend to agree and rate this idea over the other one being presented. but knowing this is DPC, knowing that pretty much every major "twist" was predicted here first long before shown in the game, and the fact that DPC seems to clearly favor more drama whenever possible, im gonna go with "there is more to Neil than meets the eye" because thats the kind of story DPC likes to tell
Since 'twists' on this thread sprout like weeds after a shower, at lease a few of them are going to take root and prove sturdy. It's kind of a shotgun approach. It would be difficult for DPC to come up with something that some tea-leaf reader around here hasn't thought of and posted about in exquisite detail. "See! Look, I was right! The MC's his own grandpa!"

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I tried playing through a solo Sage route and tried my best to be a Dik(though I was choosing as I was feeling sometimes), ended up with permanent neutral affinity:FacePalm:.
I don't know if it is the reason, but i have the feeling that if you want Dik affinity, you can't pick more than 3-4 chicks major choices and vice-versa. Why? i also don't know, but how i see the bar of affinity design, 4 dik or chick choices make you lose the "massive" dik or chick status, and maybe this is enough to avoid you get dik or chick affinity and be locked in neutral affinity.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
Start the game anew... ! View attachment 1714178 It's funny how I never get into such predicaments :p;) You sure you never used ANY kinda mods gallery unlockers translations etc... ??? :unsure::ROFLMAO: Before you think I'm joking it's dead serious I had saves made on 0.8.0 and 0.8.2 ( transfer files ) but what has this to do with regular saves btw ??? :oops::rolleyes: You make new saves now in the interlube you don't use your old ones... ;)

It's in Zoey Diary... reach the beach photoshoot and somewhere around there the diary gets updated... somewhere at it's end you will find the vault drawings hints and ciphers ;)
Been there done that. I have one save for each main girl (and as you know there are a lot of them), so already did A LOT of new playthroughs. Not looking forward restarting new ones for every girls !!!
And yep, I'm 100% sure I never used anything : no imported save / no mod / no gallery unlocker or stuff, just playing the game regularly...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Been there done that. I have one save for each main girl (and as you know there are a lot of them), so already did A LOT of new playthroughs. Not looking forward restarting new ones for every girls !!!
And yep, I'm 100% sure I never used anything : no imported save / no mod / no gallery unlocker or stuff, just playing the game regularly...
So what's the error then ? :p :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes