jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I think you are right... that is not needed... BUT ! when a developer decides that it is an option ( and task ) to build or renovate your house... isn't it an interesting thing that said house contains various rooms but for some reason the bathroom ( or water closet ) and even the fucking shitter is missing ???!!! :KEK::KEK::KEK: It is not BADIK so everybody relax but such bullshits do happen where we come back to the ^ first point... if you neglect these things that's fine but at least create the possibility that our MCs could do their business if it's needed for some reason :p:rolleyes::HideThePain: ( it's not vital for us to get a visual on it but hope you get the general idea :LOL: )
Not gonna lie. Given that there are toilets in the game, I was ever so slightly disappointed that there isn't an option to piss at least once :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not gonna lie. Given that there are toilets in the game, I was ever so slightly disappointed that there isn't an option to piss at least once :KEK:
Trust me... since DPC spies are also lurking around here he will correct this failure from his side up until the game ends :KEK: Not mentioning the other dev who already played this once before and now again... :p To shit or not to shit ! That is the question... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just play a round of Duke Nukem during the breaks and you can use toilets to your heart's content. :LOL:
LMAO! My favourite is in Redneck Rampage. You can pee in them, but, if you face away from the toilet and crouch down, it will act as if you are taking a dump, and the sounds he makes (groaning and pain sounds) are hilarious.

AbhyLogan

Feb 8, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Broken link

iric

Aug 19, 2016
been playing this for a while, still only at the end of season 2. been enjoying the ride..
but... i can understand for the other girls like Maya-Josy or Jill where the MC may want to get into deeper relationship with them since we have the option to do so. but for Sage and Isabella...
i like Sage and i may also pick her as main in the replay but i dunno... till now, i still got shocked for the MC reaction when Sage breaking with Chad and the MC straight reject sage move and request Sage to see their relationship as more where they are starting only as "friend with benefit" deal, and that is when the MC also still busy banging another girls right and left. i get it the MC can get into some feeling with her, but at least i did like to "have an option" at that time to be either in deeper relationship state or just keep the status as a "friends with benefit" only with Sage. since that is their initial deal, but no... forced into romance path until we choose at the end of season 2.
for Isabella case.. i can see why we have to be on romance path with her compared to someone like Quinn or Jade since she seems to have trauma from her past and we can't just one night her without getting into deeper relation state, but i dunno why, i never get the feel with her story. it always end prematurely with her so i can never relate to her. and it's pretty awkward for her to reject the MC when she found the MC has some moment with Cathy but she seem OK without more context for the MC and Jill situation. i see the MC to Isabella is more like the MC to Jade instead. well at least it's better case/story compared to Sage situation.

Nov 9, 2020
Since Zoey is dyed, do we need another dyed haired person in the game? Not all unnatural dyed haired people look ugly... there is good amount of people that look good in it...

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
i still got shocked for the MC reaction when Sage breaking with Chad and the MC straight reject sage move and request Sage to see their relationship as more where they are starting only as "friend with benefit" deal, and that is when the MC also still busy banging another girls right and left.
Being fair, we can make MC not banging anyone while he is being a pussy with Sage with that talk about "rebound guy". But in a realistic way, we need to be out of our mind to NOT banging these beautys.
screenshot0020 (2).png
screenshot0076.png
screenshot0016 (2).png
screenshot0031.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
for Isabella case.. i can see why we have to be on romance path with her compared to someone like Quinn or Jade since she seems to have trauma from her past and we can't just one night her without getting into deeper relation state, but i dunno why, i never get the feel with her story.
This is my sense of what is happening with her.

Bella was married and her husband has apparently left and has not returned, possibly dead. She was deeply in love with him and has a hard time accepting he won't be coming back home. But, she has waited for him, holding out hope for a surprise and the love of her life to return. Deep inside she is extremely depressed over her loss, but guards her feelings. She feels guilty if she thinks of another man in a romantic way. So it will take A LOT to get her to accept her loss, and open up to someone else.

Six months ago I gained a much better understanding of Bella when I watched my wife take her last breath. After talking with other widows/widowers, many of them feel guilty and that it would be wrong to be with anyone else. Many have a difficult time removing their wedding rings and they feel lost with very little motivation. Some eventually open up to someone new, but it takes a lot, and some have removed their rings... finally. Many widows continue to cry over their loss months and even years later, I know I cry almost every day still, six months later.

I feel Bella's character is really well written and whomever created her, has an understanding of what it is like to be a widow, if my sense of her character is right.

Bella is absolutely my favourite character and I have a good relationship with her in the game.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
When Camila and Mona ask for MC's underwear, DPC should have programmed in a random flag where 1 out of every 5 playthroughs, the flag is triggered and when MC hands the underwear to Camila/Riona, he's had really bad gas and there are brown stains on the underwear and Camila/Riona freak out and run away.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes