vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't think anyone will die in this one either.
I think we atleast need a patreon voted poll on who we like to end up dead! It really doesn't need to be a burning house, anything goes! (or another patreon voted poll perhaps, but i'm okay with any creative way)

woopsie.gif

• Hey there
Reactions: OFT

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think we atleast need a patreon voted poll on who we like to end up dead! It really doesn't need to be a burning house, anything goes! (or another patreon voted poll perhaps, but i'm okay with any creative way)

View attachment 1718717
To each there own. I think patreon votes are stupid myself, it's not really DPC creative way if he just panders to the voters. I don't have a problem if the votes are just for reward renders and whatnot but not for story elements.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I think patreon votes are stupid myself, it's not really DPC creative way if he just panders to the voters.
Think DPC has his story and whatever happens happens, he's not gonna change it, so not to worry!
Doesn't mean i can't have a few favorites for a not so happy ending, okay, it doesn't need to be something severe, but sometimes karma rewards you by punishing your enemies too. ;)

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
the male models aren't great on AVNs, but a creep like Bret I've rarely seen....

During a moment of clarity, I came to the realization that I was being very unfair to Bret.

Yeah, he creeped me the fuck out, just like his son:

Bret's son.png

I'm kidding. DO YOU HEAR THAT, DALLI? I'M KIDDING!

From their first meeting, I had the sense Bret was going to be trouble:

1.png 2.png 3.png

Especially when DPC focused on their hands touching:

4.png

I saw that, and thought, "Get you're grimy-ass hand off of her." And then to pile it on, DPC threw this at us as she left:

5.png 6.png

But then, nothing happened.

Later, during the bar scene I showed in my earlier post, Bret offered her a place to stay...

7.png

...and I was thinking, "Yeah, we all know what you want." He even gave her "The Look":

8.png

During Zoey's first tattoo scene, Emma and Jonah dipped out, leaving Bret and Zoey alone. He even told Jonah to lock the door (yes, I know it was past closing, but still)...

9.png 10.png 11.png

...and I was thinking, "OK, now he's going to make his move."

Afterwards, he invites her to his place for a few beers...

12.png

...and I was thinking, "This is it. His drunk ass is going to be all over her."

Wait a minute...he's supposed to be a creepazoid, right? When he walks in on Zoey getting her piercing...

13.png

...something actually happens:

14.png

He has the decency to walk out and give Zoey her privacy when he could have stayed and observed for "quality control purposes."

Towards the end of the Interlude, he showed up at Zoey's apartment because he was "in the area"...

15.png

Yeah, the fuck you were, Bret. Then to console her, he moved up nice and close, and wrapped his arm around her:

16.png

The Interlude has other implications of his feelings, including the "...but as friends, right?" comment, or the unenthusiastic kiss with Emma as Zoey was leaving, or the fact that he didn't deny a relationship with Zoey to Emma.

The truth as I see it is there is no doubt in my mind that he has feelings for her. But he never acted upon them. What he did do is provide Zoey with:
  • Employment
  • Companionship
  • Friendly advice
  • Consolation
So in my moment of clarity, I was forced to realize Bret's actually not that bad of a guy, although he still looks like a fucktard with that hair.

Fortunately, the clarity has passed, and I'm back to thinking he's creepy motherfucker.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Think DPC has his story and whatever happens happens, he's not gonna change it, so not to worry!
Doesn't mean i can't have a few favorites for a not so happy ending, okay, it doesn't need to be something severe, but sometimes karma rewards you by punishing your enemies too. ;)
Yeah, I'm fine with not so good endings to. In his last(?) update he says that plans in the story can change from their first idea, and it's true for any creative prosses. If it's his choice to do so I'm all for it but if its because of someone else...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
During a moment of clarity, I came to the realization that I was being very unfair to Bret.

Yeah, he creeped me the fuck out, just like his son:

View attachment 1718768

I'm kidding. DO YOU HEAR THAT, DALLI? I'M KIDDING!

From their first meeting, I had the sense Bret was going to be trouble:

View attachment 1718692 View attachment 1718696 View attachment 1718702

Especially when DPC focused on their hands touching:

View attachment 1718704

I saw that, and thought, "Get you're grimy-ass hand off of her." And then to pile it on, DPC threw this at us as she left:

View attachment 1718720 View attachment 1718726

Later, during the bar scene I showed in an earlier post, Bret offered her a place to stay...

View attachment 1718731

...and I was thinking, "Yeah, we all know what you want." He even gave her "The Look":

View attachment 1718733

During Zoey's first tattoo scene, Emma and Jonah dipped out, leaving Bret and Zoey alone. He even told Jonah to lock the door (yes, I know it was past closing, but still)...

View attachment 1718734 View attachment 1718735 View attachment 1718736

...and I was thinking, "OK, now he's going to make his move."

Afterwards, he invites her to his place for a few beers...

View attachment 1718737

...and I was thinking, "This is it. His drunk ass is going to be all over her."

Wait a minute...he's supposed to be a creepazoid, right? When he walks in on Zoey getting her piercing...

View attachment 1718740

...something actually happens:

View attachment 1718747

He has the decency to walk out and give Zoey her privacy when he could have stayed and observed for "quality control purposes."

Towards the end of the Interlude, he showed up at Zoey's apartment because he was "in the area"...

View attachment 1718760

Yeah, the fuck you were, Bret. Then to console her, he moved up nice and close, and wrapped his arm around her:

View attachment 1718761

The Interlude has other implications of his feelings, including the "...but as friends, right?" comment, or the unenthusiastic kiss with Emma as Zoey was leaving, or the fact that he didn't deny a relationship with Zoey to Emma.

The truth as I see it is there is no doubt in my mind that he has feelings for her. But he never acted upon them. What he did do is provide Zoey with:
  • Employment
  • Companionship
  • Friendly advice
  • Consolation
So in my moment of clarity, I was forced to realize Bret's actually not that bad of a guy, although he still looks like a fucktard with that hair.

Fortunately, the clarity has passed, and I'm back to thinking he's creepy motherfucker.
you're not the one who thought wrong

It is simply that the story as it is told does not make sense.

that Bret doesn't make even the slightest advance on Zoey is as unrealistic as Sage going through a year of abstinence.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
you're not the one who thought wrong

It is simply that the story as it is told does not make sense.

that Bret doesn't make even the slightest advance on Zoey is as unrealistic as Sage going through a year of abstinence.
Just assume whatever happened and with who, wasn't of any importance to the story. Once you start talking realism in a game there's always a bunch that wants a day and night cycle, eating, sleeping, hunger, tiredness and whatever implemented too.
(the same bunch that thinks it's weird to implement the need to piss and poop, because that would be just ridiculous)
It's not shown so no need for the tag.... that's all....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just assume whatever happened and with who, wasn't of any importance to the story. Once you start talking realism in a game there's always a bunch that wants a day and night cycle, eating, sleeping, hunger, tiredness and whatever implemented too.
(the same bunch that thinks it's weird to implement the need to piss and poop, because that would be just ridiculous)
It's not shown so no need for the tag.... that's all....
in this case it was important though

if Bret had made the slightest advance toward Zoey, and she had friendly stopped him, the rest of the story would have been more natural
instead so Emma is a raving lunatic, that objectively there is no reason to forgive her and to give her a second chance with Bret

two renders really, Bret trying to caress her and Zoey breaking free

and also Sage doesn't come out very well. but that's a different case

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
if Bret had made the slightest advance toward Zoey, and she had friendly stopped him, the rest of the story would have been more natural
instead so Emma is a raving lunatic, that objectively there is no reason to forgive her and to give her a second chance with Bret

Emma being a raving lunatic for that doesn't make much sense either, lets face it even if Bret and Zoey did anything it would be their decision only. Emma is extremely jalous and in a unreasonable manner, she has feelings for Bret but there's no relation, she assumes there is something between Bret and Zoey and goes on tilt.... I dunno, but i don't really think the other option would feel more natural, maybe it would feel Emma's reaction is a bit more deserved that way, but it's still overreacting...

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
in this case it was important though

and also Sage doesn't come out very well. but that's a different case
Emma is totally a paranoid bitch. In what world a dude walking out immediately after seeing a girl's tits means they're fucking?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
it's weird to implement the need to piss and poop
I think you are right... that is not needed... BUT ! when a developer decides that it is an option ( and task ) to build or renovate your house... isn't it an interesting thing that said house contains various rooms but for some reason the bathroom ( or water closet ) and even the fucking shitter is missing ???!!! :KEK::KEK::KEK: It is not BADIK so everybody relax but such bullshits do happen where we come back to the ^ first point... if you neglect these things that's fine but at least create the possibility that our MCs could do their business if it's needed for some reason :p:rolleyes::HideThePain: ( it's not vital for us to get a visual on it but hope you get the general idea :LOL: )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
but the problem for the inheritance is not Rusty, it's the fact that Lynette was in fact disinherited

the first check that came to Mc didn't shock him one bit, much less a car with air conditioning....
Lynette was not disinherited because she predeceased her. The MC only received $5,000 because Lynette did not have more. The MC is her successor in the line of succession. Ergo, the grandfather must disinherit the MC.:rolleyes:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Emma being a raving lunatic for that doesn't make much sense either, lets face it even if Bret and Zoey did anything it would be their decision only. Emma is extremely jalous and in a unreasonable manner, she has feelings for Bret but there's no relation, she assumes there is something between Bret and Zoey and goes on tilt.... I dunno, but i don't really think the other option would feel more natural, maybe it would feel Emma's reaction is a bit more deserved that way, but it's still overreacting...
there is no limit to the worst, you're right:D

but at least Emma would have had a reason to think that there was something between the 2, instead so she only had reasons to think that there was nothing, and despite this she went with the maximum possible penalty for Zoey (the internet is forever, a slap passes):confused:

Emma is a Leah who takes it out on social media rather than with matches:eek:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
there is no limit to the worst, you're right:D

but at least Emma would have had a reason to think that there was something between the 2, instead so she only had reasons to think that there was nothing, and despite this she went with the maximum possible penalty for Zoey (the internet is forever, a slap passes):confused:

Emma is a Leah who takes it out on social media rather than with matches:eek:
Yes. Emma is clearly mentally ill. There are a few other indications throughout the interlude that she is a bunny boiler and the playthrough where Zoey hooks her up with Bret isn't doing either of them any favors. It is clear as day that she took the pictures with the intention of sharing them and shaming Zoey. Performing such an act and the depraved indifference to the consequences of her action is an indicator that if she would do this to a friend she would do worse to her boyfriend the first moment he displeased her. If I was him I would sleep with one eye open.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I have a bad feeling about Dad giving mc specific advice to use a condom

He's totally got a bastard out there, which means you totally fucked a half sibling

THERE GOES ALL MY PRAISE FOR THIS GAME

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have a bad feeling about Dad giving mc specific advice to use a condom

He's totally got a bastard out there, which means you totally fucked a half sibling

THERE GOES ALL MY PRAISE FOR THIS GAME
my father when I started college told me pretty much the same thing, and 24 years later still no half brother has popped up....

Kellermann that's you right!?!? :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes