Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Give it a month or 2 after Episode 3 and I can see the current number of pages in the forum skyrocketing to close to 2000 with the rate we breeze past pages.

Reactions: SpikeZg

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Both the Milfy City thread and the Summertime Saga one are filled with complaints about update times, here we have more than 900 pages of insanity high quality discussions :cool:.
Yeah before your whole age thing kicked off in that thread me and a few other guys from here had a few things to say about Milfy City it's kind of boring over there compared to here this is where the big boys play :p

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah before your whole age thing kicked off in that thread me and a few other guys from here had a few things to say about Milfy City it's kind of boring over there compared to here this is where the big boys play :p
Both the Milfy City thread and the Summertime Saga one are filled with complaints about update times, here we have more than 900 pages of insanity high quality discussions :cool:.
Milfy City, a great game but the thing is......... you guys already know what I’m gonna say so there’s no point :LOL:

Hey, to celebrate over 900 pages we should do a poll, as we haven’t done one in awhile, you guys got any ideas?

Have we ever done like a Josy related poll, asking people what they think is going on there?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Have we ever done like a Josy related poll, asking people what they think is going on there?
She is in a tough bind she is most likely in a relationship that is going nowhere but maybe still one or the other still has feelings for that person and I'm guessing that's not Josy as she seems pretty taken with the MC, as for your poll idea no clue I think we did most last time?
how about a poll, who is the best girl? LOL :D :eek: (y) :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Anonymously to I know who I'd vote for :p

Reactions: CAznable

LittleWhisky14

Aug 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I played it already and actually enjoyed can't remember when exactly I played it but when was the most recent update

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Poll results, Jill/Bella wins, no contest

She is in a tough bind she is most likely in a relationship that is going nowhere but maybe still one or the other still has feelings for that person and I'm guessing that's not Josy as she seems pretty taken with the MC, as for your poll idea no clue I think we did most last time?

Anonymously to I know who I'd vote for :p
Yeah, I don’t know what to poll lol

What's wrong with Milfy City? Are you going to talk ill about Caroline? Should I call the purge squads?
Caroline is like one of the hottest girls on this site, whatchu talkin bout?
I was more talking about a certain.... *cough* Developer *cough*

Reactions: TheFinder and Mytez

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yep and after chapter 3 we will all be talking about part 2 of hellweek. when that happens we will reach 2000 pages for sure..:whistle: Dont forget chapter 1 had 288 pages and then chapter 2 came out and now we are close to 1000 pages so i guess when chapter 4 comes out we will have surpassed the 2000 pages trash hold.

Reactions: TheFinder

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
CAznable has done that before but I can't remember who won.
What's wrong with Milfy City? Are you going to talk ill about Caroline? Should I call the purge squads?
To think her diehard fans (me included she's best girl) have waited months and stilling waiting to finally fuck her, I've never been so deprived.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez and CAznable
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes