Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
"The general tone will be happy, but if you're in a dark period of your life, I'd advise you to not play the game."

Reading the Bhagavad Gita could be some fun! Gotta get those good results in Hinduism class if we will see those sexy renders of the radical feminists, as there's really not much females around anymore.
At that point Troy is starting to look tasty to the MC :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
"The general tone will be happy, but if you're in a dark period of your life, I'd advise you to not play the game."

Reading the Bhagavad Gita could be some fun! Gotta get those good results in Hinduism class if we will see those sexy renders of the radical feminists, as there's really not much females around anymore.
That's more along the lines of being depressed or the drug angle of it all not a gas explosion and we have been down the fire route so far let's not go there again.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
BTW, I looked at DPC's Patreon page 6 hours ago looking if the status update had dropped. It had not, but I noticed his total number of patrons. It was 1897. Now the number is 1913. Damn AL getting on Steam is really kicking up the number of patrons and new people sign up all the time!

When he gets to 2000, he will invest in a computer used only for rendering animations, so that will speed up the development process! $5 is like a few beers, so sign up today!

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
So if we get this game 24 hours after the earliest release, that's in 7 days. Holy shit.

Hopefully we get it before Aug 31st

Mar 14, 2018
When will this thread become the largest one on the forum? I haven't been around too long so I've no ideer which has the most pages.

OT post: Derek's shirt is best girl.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Its Man of the house with 2000+ pages.
Well that is unexpected and I was just on that thread and never noticed actually that probably has the most game threads it has a thread for saves and a technical thread but it's finishing soon so this could catch up in time :p

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Man of the house, Summertime Saga and Milfy city are top 3

But trust, with the speed of posts here, we're set to overtake them. Its kinda like 3 steps forward 1 step back thing, but mathematically at this pace, we'll take them.

Reactions: Nathan Young

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Man of the house, Summertime Saga and Milfy city are top 3

But trust, with the speed of posts here, we're set to overtake them. Its kinda like 3 steps forward 1 step back thing, but mathematically at this pace, we'll take them.
I mean we've accumulated nearly 700 pages since episode 2 launched, I'm sure by the end of season 1 (Episode 4) we'll be getting close to Man of the house.

Reactions: vir_cotto

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
For you EU guys, the release will probably be more like 8 days, as I think DPC is NA? Don’t quote me on it

Also this thread is now #4 on trending, we can do it guys, soon the gospel of BADIK will be spread throughout the land, all other users will look in wonder at the few heroes of F95Zone that was on this thread since 0.2, just wait until 0.8 is here and this thread gets like 30 pages daily, it will be glorious

And to that NTR lover, I have to tell you, you won’t find it here, DPC is on our side

1565378950874.gif

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes