dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Everything except Sage being interested goes for Derek too. Except ofcourse the theory Tommy and Quinn had a masterplan to let Sage fall in love with MC, but that's only working because Chad happens to be gay and involved in a secret relation with Troy.

You can't plan a thing like that, there's just too many unknown factors to even be hopeful on a succesfull execution of the plan.
There's nothing in the plan to push Chad away, it happens but it's totally unrelated. There's nothing in the plan that would push the MC towards Sage at all, it's just his own decisions that decides to go there or not. And there's nothing in the plan that would make Sage drop Chad and pursue MC.... Surely Tommy and Quinn realise it's better to make plans when not stoned...

It's a plan that's nothing but speculation as a theory. You can't make people fall in love with each other if you don't involve Cupid in your plans, it's really that simple.
Do you have to have everything chewed out for you?

The panties in Chad's gym bag were at the college before the MC arrived. Ergo, the MC is an extension of the plan. But there's no point in debating it with you because you don't want to understand it anyway. This is a review!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: affque

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021

The panties in Chad's gym bag were at the college before the MC arrived. Ergo, the MC is an extension of the plan. But there's no point in debating it with you because you don't want to understand it anyway. This is a review!
Dalli, you're a great guy, but why ask me if i have everything chewed out for me? you're chewing everything out for the MC.
What is the relation between Chad panties and MC? It's not MC's panties, maybe they're Troy's, maybe they're from a girl.
We don't know.... Only thing we know is they're not MC's.... We don't know where they've been and for how long, we only know MC was already in college when he saw Chad with the panties.... We know Sage made him spy on Chad.... So if the panties were part of a plan how did they get there? Who put random panties in Chad's stuff and why did Chad even pick up weird panties? He knows who they belong to.... He's calling her/him/it.... So whoever he calls must be in on the plan so by your theory that leaves either Tommy or Quinn.... Sorry, not buying it.

Reactions: ename144

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Everything except Sage being interested goes for Derek too. Except ofcourse the theory Tommy and Quinn had a masterplan to let Sage fall in love with MC, but that's only working because Chad happens to be gay and involved in a secret relation with Troy.

You can't plan a thing like that, there's just too many unknown factors to even be hopeful on a succesfull execution of the plan.
There's nothing in the plan to push Chad away, it happens but it's totally unrelated. There's nothing in the plan that would push the MC towards Sage at all, it's just his own decisions that decides to go there or not. And there's nothing in the plan that would make Sage drop Chad and pursue MC.... Surely Tommy and Quinn realise it's better to make plans when not stoned...

It's a plan that's nothing but speculation as a theory. You can't make people fall in love with each other if you don't involve Cupid in your plans, it's really that simple.
Doesn't explain why Quinn would go behind Tommy's back, either

It happens for plot reasons, nothing more

Reactions: vogelbeest

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I don't think I follow. The panties that Sage found were in the bag on campus yes, but it was because Chad bought them willingly. We know now that they were for Troy who he was likely on the phone with when the MC got the proof for Sage. They are there because of Chad so unless he is a part of the plan to break up with Sage that doesn't fit at all.

Tommy and Quinn are only saying that the only real connection is their relationship, not that the only way to start parting together is to somehow break them up. It's not like their relationship is the end all be all for that to happen. Even after they break up Sage still wants the tri-alphas to be at least involved with them because of traditions. She talks about it at the party planning. Them breaking up doesn't mean they are done with the tri-alphas and can only party with the DIKs.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Exactly sorco2003 give my facepalm and ignore the evidence written in the game.:rolleyes:
I never ignore anything given by the game, in this "theory" of yours, it is you who ignores everything that happens, in pursuit of your so desired theory, and not content with that, you affirm as a truth illuminated only by the maximum creator, that what you say is the revealed truth, the only truth and how everything happened in history. Sorry for not following your evangelized truth dalli_x

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
So now i have finished ep6 and for some reason i was skipping some scenes which was not for MC but now i don't know what is the problem between mona and quin and the relation of the headmaster of this as i saw him deleting something about mona from pc so if any one explain this point to me without spoiler as i said i only finished ep6.

Another thing i always name myself " tommy" and by chance, there is another character with the same name as me, not only this but he is my father in the fraternity :LOL:. so is there a way to change his name?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So now i have finished ep6 and for some reason i was skipping some scenes which was not for MC but now i don't know what is the problem between mona and quin and the relation of the headmaster of this as i saw him deleting something about mona from pc so if any one explain this point to me without spoiler as i said i only finished ep6.

Another thing i always name myself " tommy" and by chance, there is another character with the same name as me, not only this but he is my father in the fraternity :LOL:. so is there a way to change his name?
It's impossible to explain that without spoilers. You probably shouldn't have skipped it. :p

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
It's impossible to explain that without spoilers. You probably shouldn't have skipped it. :p
i asked for what is the matter at this point and i think its easy to explain without spoilers for the next events cz if its like this so i didnt miss anything if further events will explain everything .

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a good theory. Quinn and Tommy really wanted Sage and Chad to break up, but there are a few "buts":

1) It is unclear why the choice fell on Tremolo, who was on campus for a couple of days and was remembered only by the fact that he was beaten by Dawe. Of course, Sage will like the guy who is being bullied :FacePalm: .

2) Quinn in the finale of episode 8, after the famous threesome between Quinn, Sage and MC, with some regret, asked if it was true that he fucked Sage from the very first day. That is, she didn't know about it for sure and only guessed. And guesswork for such a complex operation is a path to failure

3) The situation with Chad was generally beneficial to Quinn. It was because Sage had a crisis with Chad that she lost control of the situation and this allowed Quinn to seize power in the sisterhood.

In general, I agree with your theory that Quinn and Tommy wanted to destroy the tradition of HOTs&Jocks parties. They organized the blackmail of Chad, who was enraged, but MС came to hand, but in the end Chad was kicked out of the brotherhood.

MС was an unknown variable that made adjustments to their plans.

Do you remember Sage saying that MС annoys Quinn because she constantly ruins plans? At that moment, MC didn't really cross paths with her, but

1) For some reason he was beaten up by a Chad and he deserved respect (apparently Tommy should have gone for this role) 2) He intervened in the process of recruiting Maya to her restaurant
3) Apparently somehow Quinn found out about the rapprochement of MC and Sage and she didn't like it either.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
i asked for what is the matter at this point and i think its easy to explain without spoilers for the next events cz if its like this so i didnt miss anything if further events will explain everything .
Well I guess I'm not good enough with words to explain a plot point without a spoiler aside from "She left because of something". Maybe someone else can help you. If you were following the story you would see that there is a lot wrong at that point.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
you know about free tuition rumors that Maya mentioned in the beginning? well, Quinn offered it to Mona but turns out it's not exactly "free"

Reactions: Klopdwerg
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes