TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I see Josy and Maya breaking up in episode 9.

Something will happen in the Burke off and they will break up, allowing MC to finally finish what he started with Josy.
I think the threeway relationship will stay intact untill the very last episode, however if you went for the "lets be friends" route, I believe Maya and Josy will both become dateable LI's on their own. There has to be a reason why DPC still gives the MC options to flirt and get touchy with both of them ?

The best way for me would be that in the 3way, the MC is the glue that keeps them together through all the frustrations, making sure they stay strong.

And in the "just friends" version, Maya and Josy will eventually be ripped apart by the constant pressure of avoiding Patrick and then the MC can choose to date either one of them.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think the threeway relationship will stay intact untill the very last episode, however if you went for the "lets be friends" route, I believe Maya and Josy will both become dateable LI's on their own. There has to be a reason why DPC still gives the MC options to flirt and get touchy with both of them ?

The best way for me would be that in the 3way, the MC is the glue that keeps them together through all the frustrations, making sure they stay strong.

And in the "just friends" version, Maya and Josy will eventually be ripped apart by the constant pressure of avoiding Patrick and then the MC can choose to date either one of them.
Picture this-

Perfect threesome. Life progressing well. Girls are with the MC in his library room with an enormous window and his martial arts training and mega dik. A fire breaks out, and in spite of all his strength and the fact his penis could lift one of the girls on its own, he is only able to save one. Which one?
Afterwards he spends a year in therapy, detailing how Jade had pictures of him being molested by her in his sleep. He ran off at the lake with Bella while Maya and Josy watched...
He had a Blast at the strip club, even knocked his mother in disguise Nora up!
Then we close with a scene of a sunset, a tree, Derek, having recently been cured of cancer has Bella on his arm. Jade, secretly pregnant with the MC's child is off in a cabin in the woods....

I can see it now as this all concludes in chapter 10!!!!
Coming to Steam and Patreon in 2024
Peace

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Unfortunately, due to economic sanctions, my subscription to the patreon of DPC was canceled. Could you share a new 2d pool of side girls?
Did you lose your subscription on the first of this month?

Because it is quite interesting how the line dropped on the first of the month 0101.png

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Picture this-

Perfect threesome. Life progressing well. Girls are with the MC in his library room with an enormous window and his martial arts training and mega dik. A fire breaks out, and in spite of all his strength and the fact his penis could lift one of the girls on its own, he is only able to save one. Which one?
Afterwards he spends a year in therapy, detailing how Jade had pictures of him being molested by her in his sleep. He ran off at the lake with Bella while Maya and Josy watched...
Then we close with a scene of a sunset, a tree, Derek, having recently been cured of cancer has Bella on his arm. Jade, secretly pregnant with the MC's child is off in a cabin in the woods....

Peace
You are SO mean, I wish 10 lawyers up on you, may you be stuck in eternal divorce drama for all eternity ! :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

Because it is quite interesting how the line dropped on the first of the month View attachment 1748332
I think this is completely normal, the interlude came out in march. So of course, many new subs for that in that month... after playing the interlude, they cancel the sub for the 1 april before they get charged again, and thats it. this is going on a lot for many games... new content, new subs, after a month many "new" subs cancel again until the next update, and i think it makes sense too.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

My basic theory is that Josie will be available for a relationship outside of a trouple, whereas Maya is not. I don't know if this will be implemented in the future, but so far it looks like Maya's fate depends on the fate of the trouple. As for Josie, I'm sure her solo route is already essentially open
1) If you spend time with her for a long time, she will wear a sweater MC
2) In the biography on the main character's phone, it will be said that MC and Josie are getting closer
3) Josie is available on the path of Others if she rejected us in episode 4 (however, like Maya).
We can only assume that something must happen that Josie may be available to Dick in the way of Others.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Topper69

May 16, 2020
Picture this-

Peace
That's a hell of a story and so refreshing. I think I never heard of something like this. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

That's what I meant when I said Maya/Josy will break up, not the throuple.

But I do see trouble ahead regardless, it's gonna be hard.

Reactions: TimHawk and dalli_x

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
It's a shame DPC isn't interested in making BaDIK as dark as Acting Lessons, because there are some potentially very dark endings for Quinn, everyone involved in her Prostitution ring , and possibly Isabella & Tommy too.

A lot of things seem to be getting retconned, mostly to appease to the masses, because I think if DPC fully explored the narrative he initially set up, the game would be getting a lot more negative reviews

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
It's a shame DPC isn't interested in making BaDIK as dark as Acting Lessons, because there are some potentially very dark endings for Quinn, everyone involved in her Prostitution ring , and possibly Isabella & Tommy too.

A lot of things seem to be getting retconned, mostly to appease to the masses, because I think if DPC fully explored the narrative he initially set up, the game would be getting a lot more negative reviews
I personlliy want it to be a more balanced not too dark and not too funny.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

There would be en mass flights to Sweden and DPC would have to run and hide if he really pulled an acting vomit lessons on BaDIK. There is enough fear already that the dude can't help himself and may kill someone just for the drama.

The real drama comes when he goes for the super high dollars when this puppy finishes and pulls it from Patreon and puts it on Steam exclusive, and he includes incest *yeah yeah I know fans, you think he wouldn't, he will rape the MC in a hospital bed, burn an innocent love interest alive, but won't support fucking Auntie Jill for the high dollar surge it would bring? Get real.

So anyhow, no, I don't think he is stupid enough to do this. He lost a lot of his former fans when he pulled that shit in Acting Lessons. This is a Rom Com College coming of age thing.... supposedly.

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

If Pinkcakes explored dark endings for Quinn or Tommy, the fans here would love it.

Some of the Quinn haters down right psychotic, I seen people here saying when Quinn is arrested she should be pregnant. And they still want her to get shanked in the shower.

• Wow
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
But MC is not actually Neil's biological son, Lynette was knocked up by Burke and then disowned by her prestigious family; she had no other place to go and Neil took her in and even promised to raise her son. it was written in the latter part of her dairy :HideThePain:
Stephen when he finds out Lynette is pregnant: Oh shit, I've done it again! :Kappa:

Also Stephen to MC: You managed to fuck that busty librarian? That's my boy! :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
There would be en mass flights to Sweden and DPC would have to run and hide if he really pulled an acting vomit lessons on BaDIK. There is enough fear already that the dude can't help himself and may kill someone just for the drama.

The real drama comes when he goes for the super high dollars when this puppy finishes and pulls it from Patreon and puts it on Steam exclusive, and he includes incest *yeah yeah I know fans, you think he wouldn't, he will rape the MC in a hospital bed, burn an innocent love interest alive, but won't support fucking Auntie Jill for the high dollar surge it would bring? Get real.

So anyhow, no, I don't think he is stupid enough to do this. He lost a lot of his former fans when he pulled that shit in Acting Lessons. This is a Rom Com College coming of age thing.... supposedly.
Somehow I doubt it. Steam aren't really crazy about incest right now. They aren't as strict as Patreon about it, but generally they don't approve such games being on their store. Though PayPal is very strict about it, so we'll see what's going to happen - a purge may or may not come.

He said that he doesn't want this one to be as dark as AL, but at times I think he comes up with some part of the story, implements it and then backtracks because it ends up way too dark and pretends that it never happened or tries to work his way around it.

Though, with the pace this one is going with, we might see it completed in late 2027.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
My basic theory is that Josie will be available for a relationship outside of a trouple, whereas Maya is not. I don't know if this will be implemented in the future, but so far it looks like Maya's fate depends on the fate of the trouple. As for Josie, I'm sure her solo route is already essentially open
1) If you spend time with her for a long time, she will wear a sweater MC
2) In the biography on the main character's phone, it will be said that MC and Josie are getting closer
3) Josie is available on the path of Others if she rejected us in episode 4 (however, like Maya).
We can only assume that something must happen that Josie may be available to Dick in the way of Others.
Just because I’ve never seen it… when does Josy wear the MC’s sweater on the “just friends route”? I have a horrible habit of reading the dialogue and not really paying attention to the renders. So much of DPC’s work is wasted on me.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Because it is quite interesting how the line dropped on the first of the month View attachment 1748332
Due to the fact that Mastercard and Visa are blocked in our country, paypal does not work, such Russian guys as MrJet cannot withdraw money from the patreon and continue to work. Patron rejected my subscription at the beginning of last month. This is shit. I can't support Pink even if I want to.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes