Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
She doesn't need an excuse for the MC's sake, but she sure needs it for everyone else's. I mean technically I suppose it depends on what the B&R rules for fraternization are, but I'd be surprised if teachers are allowed to freely bang students specifically in their classes. So presumably Bella is trying to keep the deep dicking out of the limelight.
No one has to know that she's there and if they ask, then you give them a nice lie or better yet they'll just think she's there for a boning. No ones said anything about her walking out his room and exiting through the front door. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Great, I just got an another facepalm from AchedCroissant :cry:. But you right I was to rude, it was not obvious choice for "Everyone", just for 70% of the player base:devilish::p:ROFLMAO:
I think the number a bit higher than that. In a choice between Josy and Maya, the answer is always Josy.

Maya might be able to beat out a Linda or Minnie but that's gonna be 50/50.

Reactions: Redd23

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
are they not the same ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
They certainly were when I was college age, it took a fair bit of cold hard logic to prevent myself from making certain errors. Not always successful, that. Now I'm of an age where my main thoughts are "Oh, thank the gods, I don't have to deal with that."
Wants to have fun? Great.
Wants sexy times? Okay!
Wants to try and be a drama magnet? GTFO.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm just starting my first playthrough and I would like to pick choices closest to myself without worrying about the dik and chick system. Does this game punish you if you don't commit to a certain path? Like will I miss out on all the special dialogue?
if you want to have fun play free, but if you react badly to emotionally heavy situations avoid major DIK type choices and aim an affinity at most neutral

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Well, it's not like she's just started wearing that same jacket just now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why did Bella buy a jacket in the children's clothing department?

Theory. James was a dwarf husband and he wore this jacket. When he died, she began to wear it as a token of remembrance. In her memories, he is higher than he really is. That's why there's a stool in the bathroom at Bella's house. It is for her dwarf husband. :unsure:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Josy has such a nice Butthole and DPC still not gave us any Anal with her.:(
He such a vanilla when its come to the sex scenes with "main Girls" :ROFLMAO: . all the good stuff, spanking, anal, etc, always with side girls. :(
I believe it will come in the future.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
For my first playthrough, I always go with gut feeling as well and I liked it and was fine with the outcome (except completely missing out on Sage, honestly what were I thinking. :FacePalm:Fingers crossed for a last last chance at the halloween party).

However after all the searching this thread and reading walkthroughs, I'm afraid my judgement will not be unclouded anymore when I pick up my blind playthrough again once the new update hits, which is kinda sadge..

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I don't count myself among Bella's fans, but even I can admit she looks gorgeous in this preview. I'm still more interested in what her threadbare excuse for visiting him will be, however. :p
You don't like Bella, you don't like Jaye, two of the most gorgeous female characters in the VN history. Hell you seem unimpressed by Sage as well, I am starting to question your taste in women. :Kappa:

theDuke

Aug 19, 2017
-Interlude- ......they sure know how to fucking tease!
Can't wait for season 3, this game is a masterpiece

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So said the defiler... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Funny thing, its been a username I've been using since like 12yo (31 now), but for the life of me don't know for sure what the word play its supposed to be .

'd3' its easy = Diablo 3, from growing up playing Diablo 1&2, but can't really remember the word play for 'philer'. You might be right it could be Defiler was take on some game, or platform, I just keep using it for nostalgia reasons. :KEK:

It'll be his lasts words before i fucking kill him in his own house

May I suggest arson?

• Haha
Reactions: lipe2410 and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Funny thing, its been a username I've been using since like 12yo (31 now), but for the life of me don't know for sure what the word play its supposed to be .

'd3' its easy = Diablo 3, from growing up playing Diablo 1&2, but can't really remember the word play for 'philer'. You might be right it could be Defiler was take on some game, or platform, I just keep using it for nostalgia reasons. :KEK:

May I suggest arson?
I dunno how perverted you were at the grumpy old man age of 12 ( :KEK: ) but on this pirate site " Defiler " checks a lot of boxes... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes