PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Hm... I don't know if it's in the Game and I just never took the right choices to get to it, but is it just me or does it look as if Sarah wants to date Sage?
All this teasing in the last two Episodes are pointing pretty hard in that direction for me somehow :unsure:
I see this as an opportunity of Pink to get around the NTR. :WeSmart:
I believe that lesbian endings are prepared for all love interests, which of course will be funny. :KEK:

In the last episode, Sage, who never showed signs of lesbianism, turned out that she was not averse to licking Quinn's pussy and kissing her. :FacePalm:
On the other hand, it is unclear why Sage told Sarah that MC considers her ass the best. Apparently she is so bad with self-esteem that the duty compliment of a hillbilly becomes a reason for Sarah to have sex for free.:KEK:
So, we now know at least three girls with lesbian tendencies. This is Maya, Josie and Sage. Remember the theory on this forum about Jill and Bella's lesbian relationship
How did Bella go without sex for three years? Obviously, Jill's tongue was supposed to help her forget about the penis. But apparently Bella had to put a bag on Jill all the time so as not to see her goblin fuckface.:KEK:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Actually Riona & Camila give him a freebie as well, if he picked their ass, so that's not just Sarah.
Camilla will jump on his penis if he makes a duty compliment about her body, and Riona if he talks to her in episode 5 and kisses her in the fourth. Sarah doesn't have the coolest ass on campus and she needs to lie to get fucked for free. It's obvious that she's not doing well with her self-esteem. Or she considers the opinion of MC so authoritative.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I believe that lesbian endings are prepared for all love interests, which of course will be funny. :KEK:

In the last episode, Sage, who never showed signs of lesbianism, turned out that she was not averse to licking Quinn's pussy and kissing her. :FacePalm:
On the other hand, it is unclear why Sage told Sarah that MC considers her ass the best. Apparently she is so bad with self-esteem that the duty compliment of a hillbilly becomes a reason for Sarah to have sex for free.:KEK:
So, we now know at least three girls with lesbian tendencies. This is Maya, Josie and Sage. Remember the theory on this forum about Jill and Bella's lesbian relationship
How did Bella go without sex for three years? Obviously, Jill's tongue was supposed to help her forget about the penis. But apparently Bella had to put a bag on Jill all the time so as not to see her goblin fuckface.:KEK:
Bella was a victim of Jill's sleep-humping. And while she didn't necessarily dislike it (the opposite) it was very inappropriate for her because of her issues with her husband.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Sarah ?
View attachment 1764139

You must be confusing with someone else.
Nope. Her.
Her Friend constantly reassures her, that she has her back etc, whenever Sarah looks down, because Sage is raging or depressed etc.

Weird thing is, this only started from Episode 7 onwards. Not a sign at all pre that prior to that point. Which confuses me a bit.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020

Mhh Aren't those three drinking while planning the Halloweenthing?
I rather put that threesome into the fooling around category, not really a lesbian tendency.
Maya is a clear lesbian/Bi character. As Josy.
Sage is more the... Fool-around type, that fucks to get some stress-relief but clearly prefers dicks.
As Sage even tells MC at a point, that Quinn seems to have a thing for him and encourages him to chat Quinn up if he's interested,I think Pinky got aware of that again and tried to recycle it in this scene. The way they talk about it is more like Sage wants to do Quinn a favor imho.
I'll replay a Sage solo round anyways atm, so I will keep an explicit Eye on the dialogues while playing it.

I doubt there will be a lesbian Ending for all Heroines. At least it wouldn't fit in my eyes.
But we'll see :)

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I played a similar avn over the weekend.

Really makes you appreciate the renders here. Even if you do something silly and think Sage isn't clearly best girl

Reactions: SomboSteel

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Nope. Her.
Her Friend constantly reassures her, that she has her back etc, whenever Sarah looks down, because Sage is raging or depressed etc.

Weird thing is, this only started from Episode 7 onwards. Not a sign at all pre that prior to that point. Which confuses me a bit.
Melanie and Sarah know more or even have their hands in Chad getting into a relation with Troy, this happened when Chad was in a relation with Sage..... Sarah and Melanie are afraid their role in it will be found out by Sage...
Furthermore it's Sarah that tells Melanie she has her back, that's also the reason why some theories around here link Melanie and Troy as being brother and sister. This thing has started in the Hot mansion after Josy arrived at Maya's room, but you only see it when you choose to stay with Sage. (need to be fuckbuddies) And after that it regularly returned, so you missed a few key moments in that storyline....

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Melanie and Sarah know more or even have their hands in Chad getting into a relation with Troy, this happened when Chad was in a relation with Sage..... Sarah and Melanie are afraid their role in it will be found out by Sage...
Furthermore it's Sarah that tells Melanie she has her back, that's also the reason why some theories around here link Melanie and Troy as being brother and sister. This thing has started in the Hot mansion after Josy arrived at Maya's room, but you only see it when you choose to stay with Sage. (need to be fuckbuddies) And after that it regularly returned, so you missed a few key moments in that storyline....
Aaaah.
So I will find out naturally then in a few hours.
Thankies for the headsup =)

Reactions: vogelbeest

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Reactions: Marley300

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

Hey everyone, I realize a lot of people use MODs because they don't know how to enable the developer console and might mess up their game (same can be said of using the developer console though).

Anyway I've added a new section at the end of my walkthrough with the list of important variables and how to change them.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Either DPC forgot about Sally original Design or he is trying to impose a new style on her. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1764519
Hard to tell, maybe just a bit improvement, since I'm pretty sure she gonna be Fuckable on the "others" path. :devilish: There is this whole Tsundere vibe she got. So she probably a freak in bed like in her special renders:devilish:

BeingADIK 2022-04-19 05-32-17-10.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-04-19 05-32-40-72.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-04-19 05-33-09-15.jpg

Halloween Threesome with her and KRJ ?:unsure::devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes