htphowtoplay

Apr 29, 2019
the game crashes when entering it (looking at taskbar , it opens then closes)
Virus is off, nothing's there
I just got it, and I wanna play it. Never had this issue before

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I have to get rid of another theory about Zoey. She had a boyfriend with an older brother. In the interlude, the MC told Zoey that sometimes he thinks he is not the only one for Zoey. :unsure:
Obviously I've snipped out a lot there, because as usual you're a madman. she never said boyfriend, she said she had a friend with an older brother. Somehow I doubt Derek counts as an 'older brother', he's the same age as Maya, despite the skateboard. Plus, isn't he MC's age? Not old enough to get them liquor. Have Derek or Maya ever mentioned having a notably older sibling?

But.. it is one of the lesser implausible scenarios you've presented, from your myriad of insane ones that you pull out of your arse. Nicely done.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
the game crashes when entering it (looking at taskbar , it opens then closes)
Virus is off, nothing's there
I just got it, and I wanna play it. Never had this issue before
Impossible to help you off of just that, what does the log.txt and traceback.txt say ?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The doctor does not have to or may not inform Neil because Lynette and Neil were not married and Lynette was probably under the age of majority.

Neil could have seen Lynette in a coma and drawn the wrong conclusion.

I don't think Lynette's parents were blackmailing Neil, I think they were tricking him. I wrote a theory about that a long time ago. Lynette gave birth to twins, only Neil didn't know about it. He sues for custody of the MC and before it comes to Neil finding out through the court that Lynette is still alive and has given birth to twins, Lynette's father gives in and separates the twins.

Later, when Lynette comes out of the coma, her father, who was always against Lynette and Neil's relationship, may have told her that Neil had a fatal work accident. If Lynette did not know she was going to have twins, that would have been easy for the father to explain. However, if Lynette knew she was pregnant with twins, the father may have told her because of Lynette's coma that a child did not survive due to complications at birth.

Re 01.
The inheritance procedure makes sense then, even if Lynette did not die. It could also be that the MC's grandfather died. Since the MC is family, he is entitled to inherit. This is how a possibly living Lynette learned that Neil and the MC were still alive. Be it through a letter that was with the will or the grandmother freed from the husband confesses it to Lynette. If would even favor the latter because someone secretly supported the MC and Neil. No charges were ever filed when the MC had the incident at school when he was 15. He gets accepted into B&R. He gets so influenced that he ends up with the DIKs. At the EP5 preps party, he is wearing black clothes that resemble mourning clothes, and there is another person (woman) wearing mourning clothes. The check could have multiple intentions. Perhaps someone else in the family wants to deprive the MC of his inheritance, or the family wants the MC to prove to himself that he is worthy to be included in the family.

Re 2.
If what I wrote above is true, there is a possibility that the MC does not know his mother's grave. Look at the picture of Stephen Burke walking by. Isn't it a beautiful church? I wonder who was laid to rest there. Lynette or Lana? The odd thing is that this church was probably built when Lana was alive, which you can see in the background of the photo where Jill is being carried by Lana. But that actually proves that Lynette is dead. Not necessarily. What if Lynette's father had a small church built for the supposedly deceased Neil and MC to give his trade more credibility.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Re 3.
It's because of what Lynette's father did to her. He is trying to cover it up. The grandfather is the head of the family. What if he is like Patrick? Then none of the other family members would say anything against him. Even Lynette's mother eventually surrenders to her fate, which you can read about in EP8 Lynette's diary. But the grandmother might have secretly supported the MC.

Re 4.
Put yourself in the MC's shoes. He grows up without a mother and believes that his mother died when he was born. But then his mother stands before him after 19 years of mistaken belief. Who wouldn't have a heart attack? The MC would probably question everything and everyone. Even his father, Neil. Lynette's Diary's could be important in slowly preparing the MC for the meeting of mother and son.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems to me the MC doesn't know his mother at all. His father is obviously a single parent. For my part, I'm not even sure that the mother is dead. This can also be a white lie on the part of the father, because he cannot bear the truth. And that truth can pretty much be anything or nothing. Maybe she just disappeared from his life and he doesn't even know himself what actually happened. There is still some interesting revelation to come. I'm sure we'll be in for a few more surprises.

It's always interesting and fascinating to see how much this game inspires people to come up with ideas for the backround story, which is still almost completely secret. But that also shows that he developer does a lot of things right. There are only very few games where the fans put their heart and soul into the matter. (y)

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Just a reminder. This is the most cruel scene in the whole game.

View attachment 1773967
Well it is how it is. If ya don't want to hurt someones feelings don't do shit with em, just keep it friendly and nothing else. And much more importent because not even MC knows what he really wants. I'll see the chick choice don't final we had todo until now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Perhaps the grave is not on public land, but on a private plot of land owned by the mother's family. That is why they may not be able to visit her grave, if there is one.
I believe that in that case Mc would have complained about it and would have felt it as an abuse of power.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Furthermore, don't make a name for yourself by ignoring the entire context of my original post and just referring to a typo. I think you can do better.:D(y)
If you'd read what I wrote, it wasn't all centered on your mere typo. I addressed the point you made, and stated why I think it's implausible. But not impossible. They're not old enough to be the 'older brother' who bought alcohol, so it has to be somebody else. Unless DPC's pre-college youths are somehow living in pre-1990 USA where an 18 year old could buy liquor.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You free to have your opinion, but none of these seem remotely entertaining. Half of the game are Incest, you already lost me there , and the comparison to DPC.:ROFLMAO: Incest itself already shit.:ROFLMAO:. so no Thank you you didn't convince me at all. :ROFLMAO:.

as for PhillyGames, I played both of his game, one of them is incest , so yeah. and no he is not only behind DPC by just the music. The renders are more or less in the same level, it's really just different girls. But the animation is nothing compared to DPC, but thats not a hars critism, becasue obviously DPC has better equipment.
and the writing, well, I stopped playing, so he was not able to hold me. I only like Kate , he has this tendencies, that not every girl is in every episode, so basically you can wait for half a year, for a scene with Kate.

so I refuse to believe you. sorry, Peace
It makes sense that he likes incest and Isabella

Even in chapter 8 DPC added that mommy joke

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Then you should read it again. In this theory JB - John (boyfriend of Elena) - John B = John Bailey is the big brother of Derek and Maya Victoria Bailey. So then there would be a big brother.
Man, that is weird. I read it 3 times and my brain just didn't want to latch onto it, thanks for the repeat. I need some sleep.

But I still don't think it's likely, there's no way Derek wouldn't have acknowledged a sibling. Considering how he treats you if you get close to Maya, imagine what he'd say if he thought you were doing devil's threesome on Elena. :)

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Then you should read it again. In this theory JB - John (boyfriend of Elena) - John B = John Bailey is the big brother of Derek and Maya Victoria Bailey. So then there would be a big brother.

The MC says to Jacob after he Cum-Petition that John and Derek are very similar and Jacob replied so he can understand why the MC thinks that.
come on, DPC already pulled that shit with sage and jade
if john boy happens to be derek's brother but noone even mentioned that in 2-3 months they're with the DIKs, I'm fucking out

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I guess it depends on how you see her if you wish to pursue her or not? But regarding her choices, I don't think they will have much impact again it will be all down to the players choice (MC)
I have few questions
Reading few previous comments i got the idea that she was/is ex
Is she still the mc?
Are choices only about pursuing male mc? (hypocrite of me i know)
Was it really necessary to slap the tag of female protagonist when it's not that significant?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Furthermore, don't make a name for yourself by ignoring the entire context of my original post and just referring to a typo. I think you can do better.:D(y)
To be fair to Ilhares, if he ignored the entire context of your original post, the name he would be making for himself would be "everyone". :p

I imagine the majority of your and my posts probably only get read by 5% or less of the dudes/dudettes here. :ROFLMAO:

I have few questions
Is she still the mc?
Was it really necessary to slap the tag of female protagonist when it's not that significant?
The Interlude, as an interlude by nature, was a departure from the main game. But in reality it was just a character backstory (like the ones we've seen for Maya & Josy, Jill, Bella, the DIKs etc.). The only difference was we influenced some of Zoey's decisions.

I'd say that's it, we won't be controlling Zoey from now on.

On that note, I think "Female Protagonist" should not be in the tags for the game, because you make probably about 10 decisions for her in about 60 minutes of gameplay vs the hundreds of decisions and 10s of hours spend as the main dude. It's misleading and possibly detrimental to the game. Still, not many people are gonna give a fuck.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have few questions
Is she still the mc?
No, they weren't actually a couple they were more fuck buddies although I do think there were some feelings between the both of them.
She was just MC as a one-off for the Interlude it will be back to the normal MC in Season 3
Well yeah, she is only interested in the MC so it will be only him that she goes for.
As for the tag, I guess so you got to give the audience a bit of a heads up about what is involved. Although you could skip the Interlude and then that tag wouldn't matter.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Jill ! What the fuck?! :ROFLMAO: View attachment 1773939

From a VN Stay True, Stay You. Haven't played it. Just looked at the promo images.

https://f95zone.to/threads/stay-true-stay-you-v0-3-0-danson.47493/
The game would really benefit from more lesbian stuff, other stuff too. But then people rush in again who want everything for themselves. No matter, the game is also without hot as fuck. It doesn't have so many fans without good reason. Quality prevails (y)

This reminds me of my favorite special renders: the lesbian sex between Maja and Quinn. It's a shame that the scene doesn't really exist in the game. Or maybe it does (in the background :sneaky:). After all, she passed the initiation ritual for the HOTs. And there were many sex tasks. There must have been a lot that we know nothing about. :p

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If you look at those who skip the interlude at least they will wait 9 months if chapter 9 comes out in August hopefully but they will have to wait 9 months to press control in the interlude

Oh my god and let's just see how this thread will be when those users will be saying why their saves don't appear in the game

A nightmare is coming

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes