Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
She didn't even cry. Also, she's married, shouldn't be doing this on the first place.
A really hard scene is going to be when you reject Josy and Maya, that one will hurt.
I sure hope it's sarcasm from your side.

Got this scene on my first playthrough when i pursued Jill and Bella. Still wishing for a kind of threesome.
But as soon as this scene popped i started over and kept it by 1 LI.

In that scene MC really is an asshole.
She took care of you, helped you while you opened her up and let her step forward believing you really cared for her.
Then with a fucking phonecall you end this? I know it's hypocrite since you are the one pursueing more then 1 LI but damn MC could have the decency to talk to her face to face. She even tells you she understands and wishes you the best while she litarely broke down during that call.

Remember the end of Episode 7? She took her ring of which ment she was ready and you broke through her wall which made this scene has way more impact.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
so i play every girl path ( with jade video share + tybal dick pic + punch tybal ) also every girl path without jade video and punch and tybal dick pic for ep 9 save file

my question is .. is burke ok with mc bang jade? and screwing with tybal? what is burke deal anyway?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In that scene MC really is an asshole.
In every scene where the MC has been having sex with one or more of the main LIs, but picks someone else (or no one) to be his girl, he really is an asshole. We haven't seen all the reactions yet, though, since he hasn't confessed to all of them yet.

Hey, I get it. In all of my routes I try to get everything I can, while focusing on one (or two with M&J). So I and my MC get all the grief we deserve. It's the nature (for me at least) of a non-harem game.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
In every scene where the MC has been having sex with one or more of the main LIs, but picks someone else (or no one) to be his girl, he really is an asshole. We haven't seen all the reactions yet, though, since he hasn't confessed to all of them yet.

Hey, I get it. In all of my routes I try to get everything I can, while focusing on one (or two with M&J). So I and my MC get all the grief we deserve. It's the nature (for me at least) of a non-harem game.
True, knowing it wasn't a harem game i took on every chance with the LI's but stopped at some point and started over. That became my first serious playthrough but still with 2 LI's (Jill and Bella)
Still curious about the other reactions but i have to re-enact with a mod or read it here on this forum since i deleted all my multiple LI playthrough. Except the DIK one but i didn't have to make a "call" in that one ;)

Eventhough we all knew it was coming that particular scene hitted hard.
Very curious about the MJ reaction since they allready showing signs of jealousy if you pursue them and for example Jill. When Jill invites you for her recital in the library it is shown very clearly.

Apr 10, 2022
so i play every girl path ( with jade video share + tybal dick pic + punch tybal ) also every girl path without jade video and punch and tybal dick pic for ep 9 save file

my question is .. is burke ok with mc bang jade? and screwing with tybal? what is burke deal anyway?
I think we're all about to find out soon. I hope you remembered to knock Ty's teeth out during the tennis match too for extra credit.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Hey guys guys. Do you know the HOT girls mansion?
Hey, do you remember hot mansion from Acting Lessons?
Do you see where this is going? :unsure:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hey guys guys. Do you know the HOT girls mansion?
Hey, do you remember hot mansion from Acting Lessons?
Do you see where this is going? :unsure:
Parallel universes, friend. While he had originally planned to link the games, he stated that the difference in time scales (and technology) prevented it from being practical.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes