Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
How does a woman that sexy give birth to a girl that well not sexy.

Also how stupid does a girl have to be to not go to her own mother who works at the college to get help with the tuition problems.
She probably inherited Patrick's genes, I don't know. Honestly, Patrick is a pretty unattractive chap.

Also, I don't remember Maya ever mentioning her mother, so Nora and Patrick being divorced isn't out of reach and then Patrick brainwashing Maya and Derek about how Nora abandoned them and how she is a horrible person that doesn't deserve them and etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
She probably inherited Patrick's genes, I don't know. Honestly, Patrick is a pretty unattractive chap.

Also, I don't remember Maya ever mentioning her mother, so Nora and Patrick being divorced isn't out of reach and then Patrick brainwashing Maya and Derek about how Nora abandoned them and how she is a horrible person that doesn't deserve them and etc.
I've been saying it for a long time she's Maya's mom it doesn't matter if I'm wrong or not we'll find out in episode 18

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

Derek as well, not a pretty boy plus he has a small penis.

I highly doubt Nora is Maya's mom though, I'm pretty sure the first time it was tossed around here was a joke and then all of a sudden now it's a major theory.

I'm all for finding the familial connections between characters, especially the connection between Jillybean and the Emotional Lesbian, but not everybody has to be related to everybody else.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Derek as well, not a pretty boy plus he has a small penis.

I highly doubt Nora is Maya's mom though, I'm pretty sure the first time it was tossed around here was a joke and then all of a sudden now it's a major theory.

I'm all for finding the familial connections between characters, especially the connection between Jillybean and the Emotional Lesbian, but not everybody has to be related to everybody else.
Inb4 Dalli shows up and writes up a theory that ends up with Josy and Jill being sisters, Tommy being MC's stepbrother and Bella ending up as his stepmom. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: godkingxerxes

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah same exact fucking feeling! This idea floored me, saw it in a post while doing a 100-120ish page sift through of posts here. The potential for drama in the otherwise boring Jill path is great. Jills circle of friends having a huge implosion might perhaps change things up for how Jill views life. The way you can make her jealous and stuff could have some nice flavor when adding in surrounding infidelity. Jill going paranoid, and with(out) reason too. :KEK:

Either way it could be a real fun read.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I think her tits are bigger than Bella's? :unsure:

Bella Lovers don't kill me :Kappa:
Nora looks like she has the largest set in the series.
But it's close.
There's no official measurements by the developers?

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
EP5 my MC goes to Josy for 2 reasons. When he goes to Maya, Maya sees the MC as a woman, which she shouldn't. Also, Maya tells the MC that it would have been better to stay with Josy. I'm not going to contradict one of my MC goddesses after all. :unsure::whistle:

In EP7 first horny Josy comfort sex, then horny Maya TV fuck and finally my girl Josy coitus.:love:
tumblr_43baa276dbd201d068a2ef1af785a05d_e3f2b789_500.gif
I agree with Carolyn about Maya needs MC more than Josy in that moment in ep 5. But the scene with Josy in ep 5 is so much more powefull and beautifull to me. After all the setbacks they faced, MC and Josy can finally give themselfs to each other without fear.

Also, is one of the best ways to get in ep 8 Josy wearing Tremolo's shirt and Maya more than ready to fuck in the pool and let MC cum inside her in the dorm party ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes