lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I was thinking of the sad reality a bit, Namely, We, or most of us, Wants Her
View attachment 1788002
This particular look is really bad imo. If it looks anything like crying its out. That running mascara does, so eww. Hardly any woman looks ok while crying, let alone attractive. I read authors writing some women as attractive criers, I've never seen it in reality nor fiction.

But knowing DPC , He probably gonna give us Her instead in ep9 :( . :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1788004
Smokey eyes, black lipstick and a choker. All shes gotta do is make a command. Hot damn.

Personal,y purely based on look, I only "interested" about these 2 Wixen:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1788005
Who doesnt like a striper stewardess outfit?!

Reactions: ChipLecsap

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 1788002
View attachment 1788004

Personal,y purely based on look, I only "interested" about these 2 Wixen:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1788005
I don't really understand what the trouble is... NOBODY escapes Fuckface' schlong !!!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
If not in the next episode ( 9 ) then in the upcoming season 3 ( and possibly 4 :p ) on the " others " path Fuckface will/can slay every single one of these bitc.... I mean ladies ! ;):KEK:

• Yay, new update!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This particular look is really bad imo. If it looks anything like crying its out. That running mascara does, so eww. Hardly any woman looks ok while crying, let alone attractive. I read authors writing some women as attractive criers, I've never seen it in reality nor fiction.
:unsure: :unsure:
I don't know, I mean, it doesn't turn me off at all:ROFLMAO:. Maybe I'm weird:ROFLMAO:
harley-quinn-arkham.gif

and " Carolyn" is give me a vibe that she is a character from a Tim Burton movie:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't really understand what the trouble is... NOBODY escapes Fuckface' schlong !!!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
If not in the next episode ( 9 ) then in the upcoming season 3 ( and possibly 4 :p ) on the " others " path Fuckface will/can slay every single one of these bitc.... I mean ladies ! ;):KEK:
Yeah, but you don't get it, none care about the Second. Its all about the First place, who is first. :ROFLMAO: That's Why Jill and Bella get their sex scene in the same episode. to avoid this inconveniences:ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, but you don't get it, none care about the Second. Its all about the First place, who is first. :ROFLMAO: That's Why Jill and Bella get their sex scene in the same episode. to avoid this inconveniences:ROFLMAO:
You see this wrong... or the same way as this stupid quarrel about the girls which is best / worst and why ?!... Since all of you represents his / her own opinion it is as you think it is FOR YOU exclusively ;) DPC polls like these special renders barely mean anything to the game... polls were rigged are rigged will be rigged but hell they are the benefactors for this game :p:KEK: Stupid is stupid so the faster one gets over this the better off they are ;) I'd say the right vixen will be the prey :devilish::p:KEK:

• Yay, new update!

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

Smokey eyes, black lipstick and a choker. All shes gotta do is make a command. Hot damn.

Who doesnt like a striper stewardess outfit?!
Honestly, I'm more looking forward to moving on the next stage with my girl. My favorite parts of this game has been the actual relationships. I cant get my fix of filthy, balls deep sex in a dozen other games. Many with no limits, compared to DPC's more vanilla tastes (despite his extremely high quality erotic scenes).

I want an adventure with Sage. Maybe a team up with my throuple.

I wish i was excited for Bella, but i forsee serious nightmare levels of pain in the future there.

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You see this wrong... or the same way as this stupid quarrel about the girls which is best / worst and why ?!... Since all of you represents his / her own opinion it is as you think it is FOR YOU exclusively ;) DPC polls like these special renders barely mean anything to the game... polls were rigged are rigged will be rigged but hell they are the benefactors for this game :p:KEK: Stupid is stupid so the faster one gets over this the better off they are ;) I'd say the right vixen will be the prey :devilish::p:KEK:
All Vixens...
All the time...
All their mascara will be running when Arigon the Dik Brother is finished his pounding.
ALL
Then I go home with Bella to fuck cuddle with her and her Axe.
Peace!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
All Vixens...
All the time...
All their mascara will be running when Arigon the Dik Brother is finished his pounding.
ALL
Then I go home with Bella to fuck cuddle with her and her Axe.
Peace!
Okaaay... and what exactly has ... 1802578_IMG_20200311_143955.jpg
... to do with me ?! :oops::rolleyes:

It's not that often but now I'm lost :KEK:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I'll pick all of the three Vixens for the first foursome of the game
Gather around kids, it's time for a story.
Many years ago lived a wise king named Salomon, wich was famous for being just when resolving disputes. Once three angry woman presented to him, each one with the same claim.
-I want your dick- sayd the goth.
-I want your dick- sayd the brunette.
-I want your dick- sayd the redhead.
Salomon though carefully and answered:
-If you all want my dick you can all share my dick. For who is not willing to share my dick then don't truely deserve my dick- he sayd.
And that's how the wise king solve the problem in his vast wisdom and all the kingdom was admired of his judgement and all girls were happy sharing the royal cock.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Gather around kids, it's time for a story.
Many years ago lived a wise king named Salomon, wich was famous for being just when resolving disputes. Once three angry woman presented to him, each one with the same claim.
-I want your dick- sayd the goth.
-I want your dick- sayd the brunette.
-I want your dick- sayd the redhead.
Salomon though carefully and answered:
-If you all want my dick you can all share my dick. For who is not willing to share my dick then don't truely deserve my dick- he sayd.
And that's how the wise king solve the problem in his vast wisdom and all the kingdom was admired of his judgement and all girls were happy sharing the royal cock.
Fascinating story ! :KEK:

Reactions: Heycock

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Jesus, this mc has more sex life than all f95 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::confused::confused::confused::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:.
He does it in spurts though (pun not particularly intended, but I didn't try hard to avoid it).

He might fuck six girls at one party, but then he'll go for days with nothing. :eek:

I'm sure its not good for his balls to go hot and cold like that! :unsure:

View attachment 1788002
View attachment 1788004

View attachment 1788005
I wonder if Carolyn will be on the menu (not Quinn's menu, just the figurative menu that all babes should be on...). If so, she'll be the first girl we've seen fucking others who then fucks the mc. Wonder how the snowflake anti-NTR crowd will sleep at night. :ROFLMAO:

It's funny how she's so popular (at least here, don't have a clue about the Patreon crowd), when the mc has had nothing to do with her so far, yet Zoey has her own personal hate club! :cry:

Still waiting on Sally, Karen, Elena, Heather, Beth, Brandi, that hot nurse at the old folks' home, the old ladies at the old folks' home, Dawe's mum, the B&R receptionist, all of Jill's friends (Olivia and Bianca? - I can't fucking remember their names...), Arieth, Dany, Linda, Wendy, Minny, Monica, Tina, Penny, Amelia, Tania, Christie, Micha, Carla, Suzy and now the vixens! (If I've forgotten your random unfucked babe of choice, I do apologise).

Looks like the mc has his work cut out for him. :sneaky:

On a side note, of the characters that the mc has gotten sexual with but hasn't fucked yet (like Cathy and Becky), I wonder if there are any players waiting for the mc to go all the way with the Madam? :unsure::oops::sick:

EDIT: Just updated the list of neglected women, it's disappointing to see there are more girls the mc hasn't fucked than he has! :cautious:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Still waiting on Sally, Karen, Elena, Heather, Beth, Brandi, that hot nurse at the old folks' home, the old ladies at the old folks' home, Dawe's mum, the B&R receptionist, all of Jill's friends (Olivia and Bianca? - I can't fucking remember their names...), and now the vixens! (If I've forgotten your random unfucked babe of choice, I do apologise).

On a side note, of the characters that the mc has gotten sexual with but hasn't fucked yet (like Cathy and Becky), I wonder if there are any players waiting for the mc to go all the way with the Madam? :unsure::oops::sick:
Welp it's gonna be a long period... but I think most of these will get shagged :KEK: Hot nurse ? Old ladies ? Hot damn shazba you are some freak ! :eek::KEK:(y) Who's Dawe's mom ? :p The B&R receptionist will join up with the freakshow feminist squad... :eek: Another freakish idea to fuck em all :KEK: Olivia and Bianca welp... Bianca is a given not so sure about the Olivia thing... got a feeling she will have some other role here... but if we can then play ball ! Ballz deep :KEK:

Cathy & Becky is almost a given too and for Madame..... if no one else then I will be the first to slaughter her too :KEK: And I was talking about you being some freak huh ?! :oops::p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Best daughter in the world! Eager to give a grandchild to her proud father!

View attachment 1788000
It's only reasonable, she doesn't want Josy to be the only one. And can you blame her? If she's worried about being left behind in the relationship now that she's absolutely head-over-heels for the MC, Josy giving him a cute little baby while she didn't? Oh yeah, massive panic.
I wonder if Carolyn will be on the menu (not Quinn's menu, just the figurative menu that all babes should be on...). If so, she'll be the first girl we've seen fucking others who then fucks the mc. Wonder how the snowflake anti-NTR crowd will sleep at night. :ROFLMAO:
Who cares? It still ain't NTR, she ain't the MC's girl yet, and we know that others have been getting it on without the MC, even if we haven't seen it. For all we know Carolyn will be the girl who only gives MC a chance if it's an MMF arrangement. So who do you call in for that one as your 2nd? We know Jamie & Leon are down for the doubleteam work. Derek may be our maggot brother, but he can't keep his mouth shut about anything, so I definitely wouldn't want it to be him. Personally, I'd throw it to Jacob. The man used his DIK secret code (either for MC or Derek), he deserves a little recognition.

It's funny how she's so popular (at least here, don't have a clue about the Patreon crowd), when the mc has had nothing to do with her so far, yet Zoey has her own personal hate club! :cry:
The Zoey hate, though stupid, does make a little sense, if people are cowardly. She was his first love, she popped his cherry, and they'd been inseparable for years. In any battle-of-the-LI scenario she has a major point lead.

Hell, if my first significant highschool girlfriend showed up on my door tomorrow morning, she'd be bent over my desk by the time the afternoon were through.

Oh, please. This is F95. You know damn well there's perverts around here that want some of that.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Oh, please. This is F95. You know damn well there's perverts around here that want some of that.
Let's hope DPC gives those deviants a path where MC can drop out of college, sell drugs, and get nasty with Madame and Stanley every night!

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 9.41.06 PM.png

This guy on the right looks to have the same build as the silhouette of the MC's maternal grandfather. Maybe?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes