BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
at the end of the fourth chapter you have to be at most neutral, otherwise they reject you, but from there to the sixth you would be in time to be DIK, but being in the trouple excludes you from Quinn

if I remember correctly it is not really like that

the alternative to licking her and "resting your eyes"....

and to get to the sex you have to choose to lick it, after this choice there is another one (for who licks what) but I don't think it is important
Just checked the code. First branch is a) "lick her" b) "rest you eyes", and only a) continues the scene.

After that the next is a) "Hell yeah" or b) "Taste me instead", and neither one of them has a variable associated with the choice, so the MC eating Quinn's pussy or her sucking MC's dick makes no difference.
Huh. Thats really surprising to me. I asked years ago here in the forum why I couldnt get on her path despite doing all the things. I got specific reply that i first had to lick her to make it work, that i could not pick ask her to blow MC right at the start, then I have read elsewhere that Quinn needs to be the dominant one, getting her way first, and that choice is therefor important.

Anyways, years back I started over a fourth time, picked lick at the beginning and then it finally worked. Since then every time ive gone for Quinn ive always picked lick and ive not failed to get her attentions since.

So its really interesting to me that you claim the code doesnt care about the choice. Every single game experience i have, have demonstrated the opposite.

edit: The choice i was told was "lick her" over "rest your eyes". Then "Hell yeah" That way was the only way to get on her path, what you did after on the roof didnt matter.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Huh. Thats really surprising to me. I asked years ago here in the forum why I couldnt get on her path despite doing all the things. I got specific reply that i first had to lick her to make it work, that i could not pick ask her to blow MC right at the start, then I have read elsewhere that Quinn needs to be the dominant one, getting her way first, and that choice is therefor important.

Anyways, years back I started over a fourth time, picked lick at the beginning and then it finally worked. Since then every time ive gone for Quinn ive always picked lick and ive not failed to get her attentions since.

So its really interesting to me that you claim the code doesnt care about the choice. Every single game experience i have, have demonstrated the opposite.
Code:
qu "Wanna taste me?"
scene ep4_quinn_lewd13b with dissolve
menu:
    "Hell yeah" if True:
        scene ep4_quinn_lewd5 with dissolve
        mc "Hell yeah..."
        scene ep4_quinn_lewd6 with dissolve
        qu "What are you waiting for?"
        qu "Dig in!"
        scene anim_quinn_cunn_ep4 with dissolve
        mc "Yeah, this tastes great..."
        qu "Hahaha! Shut up and eat my pussy, [mc_quinn]."
        pause
        scene anim_quinn_cunn2_ep4 with dissolve
        qu "*{i}Moans{/i}*"
        qu "What a surprise...you actually don't suck at that."
        pause
        scene anim_quinn_cunn_ep4 with dissolve
        qu "Smoking weed and eating pussy... Mmm..."
        qu "This is a pretty good first time for you."
        pause
    "Taste me instead" if True:
        mc "What if you taste me instead?"
        play sound "sound_effects/zipper.mp3"
        scene ep4_quinn_lewd14 with dissolve
        $ renpy.pause()
        scene ep4_quinn_lewd14b with dissolve
        $ renpy.pause()
        scene anim_quinn_bj_ep4 with dissolve
        qu "*{i}Lick lick{/i}*"
        qu "I like when you're trying to control me."
        qu "I don't suck anyone's dick..."
        qu "*{i}Lick schlurp{/i}*"
        mc "I don't know if it's the weed or if you're just that good..."
        mc "...but this feels fucking amazing."
        qu "*{i}Suck suck{/i}*"
        qu "*{i}Lick schlurp{/i}*"
        mc "(She's swiveling her tongue around my cock as she bobs her head up and down...)"
        mc "(She's putting so much effort into it.)"
        pause
        scene anim_quinn_bj2_ep4 with dissolve
        qu "*{i}Suck suck{/i}*"
        mc "Yes...that's the spot...don't stop."
        pause
scene ep4_quinn_lewd15 with dissolve
qu "I wanna be your first."
And as you can see, whoever told you Quinn wants to be dominant, flat out lied. She literally says : Quinn: "I like when you're trying to control me."

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Welp you have to... and that's the bottom line coz Stone Cold said so ! :KEK: I urge everyone to do a Quinn run but do not use mod and do not let her have her way first... can hear already the cussing that it did not work ! :KEK:
1666266_the-office-jim.gif :KEK:

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Welp you have to... and that's the bottom line coz Stone Cold said so ! :KEK: I urge everyone to do a Quinn run but do not use mod and do not let her have her way first... can hear already the cussing that it did not work ! :KEK:
View attachment 1787543 :KEK:
Have never used a mod for this game, never found a good enough reason to do. Have and do use all the walkthroughs for getting 100% scenes and minigame answers.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
On another note I love it how every rando feels the need to give " tips " to this " retard developer " who doesn't know the first thing about writing ( let alone good writing ) or any other aspects the recommendations are coming in... seriously like DPC would be a " snot nosed kid " or something and not a grown ass man... someone who already created AL ( personally I don't like it ) and is in the middle of the number one hit BaDIK... :rolleyes: Like the majority here wouldn't get their everyday fix thanks to this " niemand " -s efforts :KEK:
Yeah, speaking of which. DPC should just get rid of the whole Affinity system, making the Dik the standard way. And get rid of all the other girl and just keep Josy and MC as the main couple, while giving Josy, the other girls traits. She should be the Rich one like Jill, She should own the House Bella has,
She should be a Strip Dancer like Lilly, She should Be the HOTs President like Sage. and She should Be the Drug Dealer and Pimp like Quinn, , and may be Quinn, Sage and Rio and Lilly, may be Mel, and Cammy, Elena can be her Bitch Squad :devilish:

all this while She remain the same cute, obsessed Josy toward MC that she is. :ROFLMAO:. and the rest of the girl can stay as the background decoration as they are.:ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What should I do to enter the quinn route??
The mystery of Quinn's route. :geek:
dalli_X Original.(y)

You take some flour and try to pull it through your nose. Then when you cough up pancakes, you're almost there. In all this, don't forget the vodka tampon in your butt. This way you'll get the most realistic result for Quinn's route. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist writing this shit. ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, speaking of which. DPC should just get rid of the whole Affinity system, making the Dik the standard way. And get rid of all the other girl and just keep Josy and MC as the main couple, while giving Josy, the other girls traits. She should be the Rich one like Jill, She should own the House Bella has,
She should be a Strip Dancer like Lilly, She should Be the HOTs President like Sage. and She should Be the Drug Dealer and Pimp like Quinn, , and may be Quinn, Sage and Rio and Lilly, may be Mel, and Cammy, Elena can be her Bitch Squad :devilish:

all this while She remain the same cute, obsessed Josy toward MC that she is. :ROFLMAO:. and the rest of the girl can stay as the background decoration as they are.:ROFLMAO:
What a " wonderful " idea ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif :KEK: Lemme call DPC quickly and chat some... :p
c9c664debd113e6f92f9c9127e473d2cc73361521e54a57e1878c6c32adee2e8.jpg :KEK:

PvtAllen

Mar 23, 2020
Hi guys ! Just saw that they was an Interlude released for this game and much more pages about this thread, so it's pretty difficult to find the update, sorry to bother you but does anyone know where can i find it and how to install it ? Have a nice day !

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hi guys ! Just saw that they was an Interlude released for this game and much more pages about this thread, so it's pretty difficult to find the update, sorry to bother you but does anyone know where can i find it and how to install it ? Have a nice day !
:unsure:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - - TORRENT
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes