TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
for route that does not include Nora/Nicole, I can ignore swyper right? it's so tedious to do multiple times
Aye, only other time where swyper has any effect is with that girl Rusty starts hanging with at the Dorm party.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
did it have harem route :v
Not really. You will have to decide on 1-2 LI per round. Of course you get the most content per LI if you only decide for this one. The closest "harem thing" you can get is the pure dik route. There is only 1 main girl so far, but many side girls. But a real harem route does not exist. To see everything in the game, you have to play through it several times.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Aye, only other time where swyper has any effect is with that girl Rusty starts hanging with at the Dorm party.
You missed the " so far " from the sentence... ;) :KEK:

-----

On another note I love it how every rando feels the need to give " tips " to this " retard developer " who doesn't know the first thing about writing ( let alone good writing ) or any other aspects the recommendations are coming in... seriously like DPC would be a " snot nosed kid " or something and not a grown ass man... someone who already created AL ( personally I don't like it ) and is in the middle of the number one hit BaDIK... :rolleyes: Like the majority here wouldn't get their everyday fix thanks to this " niemand " -s efforts :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

OnY0ur6ix

Jan 21, 2020
Can someone please walk me through importing files into the new version? I've done it how I would assume it should be done and get an error when I try to play any old saves.

• Angry
Reactions: Ilhares

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You missed the " so far " from the sentence... ;) :KEK:

-----

On another note I love it how every rando feels the need to give " tips " to this " retard developer " who doesn't know the first thing about writing ( let alone good writing ) or any other aspects the recommendations are coming in... seriously like DPC would be a " snot nosed kid " or something and not a grown ass man... someone who already created AL ( personally I don't like it ) and is in the middle of the number one hit BaDIK... :rolleyes: Like the majority here wouldn't get their everyday fix thanks to this " niemand " -s efforts :KEK:
You are right, I did miss it.

It's just human nature, whenever someone is the clear #1 and has that big of an audience, he/she draws in haters and people who try to ruin it for the rest. On the bright side, DPC doesnt seem to care in the slightest, he does his thing and soldiers on.

Reactions: dalli_x and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
he/she draws in haters and people who try to ruin it for the rest
Not necessarily haters and try to ruin... yet still for some reason people " try " to be better than him... although if they are that smart they could just materialize THEIR OWN visions... but this " vision " remains to be seen... since a couple of years :rolleyes: Figures... :KEK:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I honestly just found that ax in her garage with Fuckface's inner monologue "why does she own an ax" :ROFLMAO: before that post.

no cheating but "WEAK" I would call you, with a capital 'W'! I say bring on the ax action! I am in no fear! my MC is gonna disarm her then do yoga with her :cautious:
It was just a little Bella axe joke nothing serious :ROFLMAO:
I would never cheat on Bella or any other LI ! With Bella it’s going to be yoga sex every day ! :love:
Bella Yoga.gif Bella_Stand.gif
Jesus...I didn't realize I needed to be a f'ing programmer to continue playing this game. Those instructions suck.
It's not that hard.gif

Last edited:

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
What should I do to enter the quinn route??
there are only 3 conditions at the sixth chapter:
having sex with her in the fourth chapter (on the roof)
have the DIK affinity
not to be in relationship with Maya and Josy

after that: not to be in Jill's path in the eigth chapter
On the roof you have to specifically choose to lick her. If you pick the blowjob it wont count and she wont like you even if you do the other things right. I learned that the hard way, had to start over yet another time to get on the Quinn route. Quinns story is so worth it though, such an interesting character.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So if Im on the dik path, I should refuse relationship with Maya and josie??
at the end of the fourth chapter you have to be at most neutral, otherwise they reject you, but from there to the sixth you would be in time to be DIK, but being in the trouple excludes you from Quinn

On the roof you have to specifically choose to lick her. If you pick the blowjob it wont count and she wont like you even if you do the other things right. I learned that the hard way, had to start over yet another time to get on the Quinn route. Quinns story is so worth it though, such an interesting character.
if I remember correctly it is not really like that

the alternative to licking her and "resting your eyes"....

and to get to the sex you have to choose to lick it, after this choice there is another one (for who licks what) but I don't think it is important

Last edited:
Reactions: shazba

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Just checked the code. First branch is a) "lick her" b) "rest you eyes", and only a) continues the scene.

After that the next is a) "Hell yeah" or b) "Taste me instead", and neither one of them has a variable associated with the choice, so the MC eating Quinn's pussy or her sucking MC's dick makes no difference.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes