noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
random question for anyone with a good memory. theres a scene in the game - one of those "quasi" free-roams, the single scene ones. It's something like a picnic or something like that with maya and josy. I've been trying to remember and I can't, where in the game it occurs. (what episode, and where in the ep it happens). Also if anyone happens to remember the reqs for it (if there are any, besides being on that route)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think nobody knew that Rusty and Cathy were close, at least they acted suprised. When Cathy said she tutored Rusty and took him under her wing, that didnt seem to be common knowledge.

It's probably way more likely that Chads punishment was unrealistically harsh for a first offence, than Rusty surviving the fallout of that pic, if for no other reason than that the consequences of the pic were as public as it gets.

And as for the drug buisness, same rule as with all buisnesses, you first need a base of operation and even more so, when its smth as illegal as drug dealing. If Vinnie is behind it all, he is doing it exactly as he should. 1. Base of operation where he can conduct his buisness. 2. Taking out or discrediting the competition.
Rusty tells about how Cathy helped him at the beginning to create the new fraternity, and he doesn't tell it like it's a secret, so I'd say at least the initial 4 DIKs (him, Tommy, Vinnie and Nick) should know, but there's no reason to think the other Diks might not know too

Vinnie just needs to put Quinn out of business (for price) to find Tommy, who should hate him, as a salesman, a much easier and more successful plan

gameover_M

Mar 17, 2019
random question for anyone with a good memory. theres a scene in the game - one of those "quasi" free-roams, the single scene ones. It's something like a picnic or something like that with maya and josy. I've been trying to remember and I can't, where in the game it occurs. (what episode, and where in the ep it happens). Also if anyone happens to remember the reqs for it (if there are any, besides being on that route)
AFAIK its the last scene from episode 5 and I think you just need to be on the Josy/Maya path

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Episode 5
ep5_hang_end.jpg

domi94

Sep 1, 2021
I would like to come back to the dik house. Can you tell me why Nike's room is the only room in perfect condition, not even a piece of paper on the floor. And I find a big resemblance to dawe aren't they brothers.
Is he the one who posted the photo?
And on Jill's path is there no relationship with the MC.
See the photo he took the picnic gold with the house in the background the same as the one with his mother.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Do you think that Madame will take off her mask and reveal that she is Lynette before or after MC comes inside of her? Incest tag, here we come!
DPC doesn't do incest, that's a non-starter.
Of course she is Maya's mom what could you expect?? :ROFLMAO: The MC needs to fuck a lot of mommys

Jade
Nicole
Nora

:sneaky:
Tied in to the previous quote- add Madame, you know MC will get to shag her at some point, and I am still convinced she's Bianca's mother (Lynette's friend). I won't go near her, but I absolutely expect it to be one of Lynette's friends from the flashbacks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NebulousShooter
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes