TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Obviously not, otherwise Rusty wouldn't have gotten away with chatting and crying with Cathy.

Chad for beating up a student and not wanting to give any explanation got away with only losing his position as president....
for serious and personal misconduct (that Chad was president had nothing to do with what he did) he got off with a formal penalty

seems to me like an overly convoluted plan, to run drugs (with a much lower price apparently) in a college where they already run easily, Vinnie's problem for dealing is Quinn as a competitor, not having a foothold.
Do you think Rusty went in there ready to resign, if that wasnt the smallest possible punishment ? If everything went according to plan and Stephen, Jade and Cathy wouldve been there that is. He expected that he's done, but Cathy and Rusty beeing so close, she protected him and said to the others that she wants to deal with it herself and thats the only thing that saved Rusty, and nobody could've predicted that.

Regarding College + Drugs, I watched a documentary once and its impossible to gauge the size of that College vs the size of B&R, but it was said that the drug buisness in that college sums up to a 100k+ US$ per month. So if you grab hold of the entire distribution for the entire college ? Man ... people would do a whole lot more than post a pic and trash a mansion.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How important is to pick DIK/CHICK side? I'm kinda picking it willy-nilly and I alredy see blocked choices becase of that. Will I miss huge chunk of content for staying kinda neutral? Should I restart game and stick to one side to get best of it?
Some are staunch advocates of staying neutral. I'm more of the mind that the game was made for at least two playthroughs and that you should play the game the way that you want to, missed content be damned. Trust me when I say you notice a lot more the second time around and replaying this particular game is rewarding.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
about your signature list? is it the whole game?
1 S1+S2 compressed
2 Interlude compressed
3 S1+S2 Android with mod

I dunno what makes people wonder about this :unsure: :LOL: Filename says it... plus a simple click and you see the filesize... if you are afraid of being scammed ( to what end btw ??? :unsure::KEK: ) you are clearly in the wrong place this being a pirate site ! :devilish::ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do you think Rusty went in there ready to resign, if that wasnt the smallest possible punishment ? If everything went according to plan and Stephen, Jade and Cathy wouldve been there that is. He expected that he's done, but Cathy and Rusty beeing so close, she protected him and said to the others that she wants to deal with it herself and thats the only thing that saved Rusty, and nobody could've predicted that.

Regarding College + Drugs, I watched a documentary once and its impossible to gauge the size of that College vs the size of B&R, but it was said that the drug buisness in that college sums up to a 100k+ US$ per month. So if you grab hold of the entire distribution for the entire college ? Man ... people would do a whole lot more than post a pic and trash a mansion.
It seems to me that there is a disproportion between Chad's faults (personal and ascertained) and those of Rusty, a difference too great to assume the same penalty.
then that Cathy was close to Rusty was something known by everybody (surely by Vinnie), so in case another weak point of the plan.

As for the drugs, we come back to the point: Vinnie's problem is that Quinn is in charge of the market, that's what he should be dealing with (and maybe he is doing it), the issue with DIK would be personal, not "professional".

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
1 S1+S2 compressed
2 Interlude compressed
3 S1+S2 Android with mod

I dunno what makes people wonder about this :unsure: :LOL: Filename says it... plus a simple click and you see the filesize... if you are afraid of being scammed ( to what end btw ??? :unsure::KEK: ) you are clearly in the wrong place this being a pirate site ! :devilish::ROFLMAO:
my bad buddy. also when i click on it. the link says couldn't preview file. sorry if i ask such a dumb question.

Reactions: sixart

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
screenshot0001.png So have we ever discussed how traveling from Toronto Canada to San Diego by train is not really feasible?

Because Zoey and the MC are clearly in Toronto getting on the Subway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
How important is to pick DIK/CHICK side? I'm kinda picking it willy-nilly and I alredy see blocked choices becase of that. Will I miss huge chunk of content for staying kinda neutral? Should I restart game and stick to one side to get best of it?
you'll miss content either way. you'll have to do numerous playthroughs to get all the content

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
It seems to me that there is a disproportion between Chad's faults (personal and ascertained) and those of Rusty, a difference too great to assume the same penalty.
then that Cathy was close to Rusty was something known by everybody (surely by Vinnie), so in case another weak point of the plan.

As for the drugs, we come back to the point: Vinnie's problem is that Quinn is in charge of the market, that's what he should be dealing with (and maybe he is doing it), the issue with DIK would be personal, not "professional".
I think nobody knew that Rusty and Cathy were close, at least they acted suprised. When Cathy said she tutored Rusty and took him under her wing, that didnt seem to be common knowledge.

It's probably way more likely that Chads punishment was unrealistically harsh for a first offence, than Rusty surviving the fallout of that pic, if for no other reason than that the consequences of the pic were as public as it gets.

And as for the drug buisness, same rule as with all buisnesses, you first need a base of operation and even more so, when its smth as illegal as drug dealing. If Vinnie is behind it all, he is doing it exactly as he should. 1. Base of operation where he can conduct his buisness. 2. Taking out or discrediting the competition.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
my bad buddy. also when i click on it. the link says couldn't preview file. sorry if i ask such a dumb question.
You cannot prewiew the file ( unless it's some text or presentational ) but there is the download button on that page as well and that will kick you off to a google drive download page ( where google can't check whether or not it's infected yadda yadda yadda BUT you can see said files size ! ;) )

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
You make a great point about Buddy, I really really really have no idea yet what to make of him. When Quinn meets with him, he asks "Have you seen her yet?" and then points to Quinns eye, the same symbol that her dad wore, so I assume he refers to Quinns mother ?! And then he goes on how he takes care of her, but we have no idea what that means, keep her high ?

Regarding Riona, I first figured her stalker would be related to Quinn getting whacked and robbed, either the wannabe maggot that stalked her was a distraction or she still is being stalked and then I'd assume its for the same reason as Quinn getting robbed, ruining their drug operation by trying to rob Riona too.
The symbol near Quinn's eye is for her father (Rox I think) and not her mother, you can see that he has the same one.

Rusty's punishment was different than Chad because, where Chad it was beetween 2 students and the school had to interfere in it, Cathy's cluck is just Cathy's problem and not the school, so the school don't have to interfere if Cathy didn't want to and she didn't want it.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The symbol near Quinn's eye is for her father (Rox I think) and not her mother, you can see that he has the same one.
That's what I said :cautious:

Rusty's punishment was different than Chad because, where Chad it was beetween 2 students and the school had to interfere in it, Cathy's cluck is just Cathy's problem and not the school, so the school don't have to interfere if Cathy didn't want to and she didn't want it.
That's again what I said, I'm sorry but are you agreeing with me and just wanted to have it said ? Im so confused :D

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
That's what I said :cautious:

That's again what I said, I'm sorry but are you agreeing with me and just wanted to have it said ? Im so confused :D
For the first one, my bad I didn't see that you said her father, but for the second one it's not totally for protecting him that she punish him by herself, she was prepared to really punish Rusty if he was at fault in a way. It was more about not showing her weakness to her collegues and make it so the talk is more personnal than professionnal.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes