den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
That's why I sometimes can't handle Jill either. I mean she's sexy and beautiful, but some screenshots don't look right. There was one side view shot where she looks almost reptile.
Weird thing about Josy. At the start I didn't like her looks. I preferred Maya. But she really grew on me and is one of my favorites, if not my favorite.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
That's why I sometimes can't handle Jill either. I mean she's sexy and beautiful, but some screenshots don't look right. There was one side view shot where she looks almost reptile.
Weird thing about Josy. At the start I didn't like her looks. I preferred Maya. But she really grew on me and is one of my favorites, if not my favorite.
I blame DPC for that. Jill's happy face has never been consistent. Everyone else is pleasant when happy.

In Josy, if she had been available on a solo run from the start, that might have been it for me. That girl is fantastic.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This is how DPC works using Daz3D

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I blame DPC for that. Jill's happy face has never been consistent. Everyone else is pleasant when happy.

In Josy, if she had been available on a solo run from the start, that might have been it for me. That girl is fantastic.
She still looks a little too much like my ex-stepmother, so I had to work past the hate to really appreciate her, but I think she's kinda like Megan from AL in this regard: That's who DPC wants you to get set up with. The nice off-white girl who's there for you from the beginning. (and I'm 100% OK with that in theory, because I do love a woman with some color to her). Unlike Megan, Josy doesn't feel like a bland generic tarp, so I can appreciate her.

If AL had been Josy instead of Megan, I still would have left Josy in the house fire in order to rescue Missy, but I would have at least felt really bad about it.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
She still looks a little too much like my ex-stepmother, so I had to work past the hate to really appreciate her, but I think she's kinda like Megan from AL in this regard: That's who DPC wants you to get set up with. The nice off-white girl who's there for you from the beginning. (and I'm 100% OK with that in theory, because I do love a woman with some color to her). Unlike Megan, Josy doesn't feel like a bland generic tarp, so I can appreciate her.

If AL had been Josy instead of Megan, I still would have left Josy in the house fire in order to rescue Missy, but I would have at least felt really bad about it.
Ex-stepmother? So you've got the green light now? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: OFT

Bobswaelee

Mar 13, 2018
Hey everyone, I keep getting "An exception has occurred" when viewing the "rewards" in Gallery.
If someone knows of a fix can you lead me to it? Sorry if this is reposting.
I have no mods, and it is the latest version. I downloaded it directly from this thread.
When I click ignore, it starts from the beginning again. I never played the game so the save is brand new. Untitled.jpg Untitled 1.jpg

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
screenshot0003.png

I think this will be the next step ("It felt wonderful being able to be myself around them in public.") in the three-way relationship that the MC needs to achieve with Josy and Maya. I could see this happening in EP9 because Jacob is curious as you can see from the conversation between Jacob, John and the MC.

The only question is how Tommy and Derek will react to this. Derek knows that Josy/Maya and the MC are trying out the threesome, but he probably doesn't know that it's very far along. Maya and Derek do talk about it, but there are boundaries for siblings that they don't talk about. I don't think I need to elaborate on that.

I think Derek realized at Juno Swimmining and Spa that there is more between Josy/Maya/MC and he is afraid of being excluded from some activities as a DIK brother, brother and friend. This is why the dorm party is so important to Derek, because it gives him the time and validation from his MC brother that is important to Derek. But Derek also has to learn to accept that the MC is different. Therefore, in Derek's revenge on Ron, the neutral decision is actually the right one. The MC doesn't stop Derek from getting revenge and shows him that he accepts Derek for who he is, but the MC shows Derek that he doesn't want to do crazy things anymore.

The MC is a decent DIK brother and that qualifies the MC in Tommy's eyes to be allowed to have a relationship or throuple with his stepsister Josy. But with Tommy, it becomes more difficult because he definitely doesn't want Josy and also Maya to come to the DIK mansion permanently and spoil his fun (cheat on Heather). Also, Josy and Tommy hate each other. I don't think Tommy has anything against the Throuple per se, he's just afraid Josy will reveal something about his activities. That's why it's not good when Heather finds out about Tommy's cheating in EP7. If there are two pairs of legs in Tommy's bed, then the lighter pair of legs is Heather's leg. Of course then Tommy has had sex with two girls and should be happy, but it also lets him know that someone has cheated on him. And Tommy might suspect Josy behind it. But the MC can change Tommy to a certain extent. The MC can force Tommy to write PLEASE in EP8 when Tommy asks the MC to take the job at the Pink Rose for him. Also, he ends up getting the jacket for Heather from his room. I think the MC also has to convince Tommy so that Josy and Maya don't betray Tommy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I think this will be the next step ("It felt wonderful being able to be myself around them in public.") in the three-way relationship that the MC needs to achieve with Josy and Maya. I could see this happening in EP9 because Jacob is curious as you can see from the conversation between Jacob, John and the MC.
I thought so too, but then it dawned on me that dating Bella has to happen on the sly too, so DPC must be fine with keeping it on the low low for now. Think Ep09 is too early, especially since there is also a host of other considerations, like how does Josy explain to her HOT sisters that she didnt tell them about her 1 year + long relationship, without stabbing Maya in the back and revealing the Patrick arch.

The only question is how Tommy and Derek will react to this. Derek knows that Josy/Maya and the MC are trying out the threesome, but he probably doesn't know that it's very far along. Maya and Derek do talk about it, but there are boundaries for siblings that they don't talk about. I don't think I need to elaborate on that.

I think Derek has gemekrt at Juno Swimmining and Spa so there is more between Josy/Maya/MC and he is afraid of being excluded from some activities as a DIK brother, brother and friend. This is why the dorm party is so important to Derek, because it gives him the time and validation from his MC brother that is important to Derek. But Derek also has to learn to accept that the MC is different. Therefore, in Derek's revenge on Ron, the neutral decision is actually the right one. The MC doesn't stop Derek from getting revenge and shows him that he accepts Derek for who he is, but the MC shows Derek that he doesn't want to do crazy things anymore.

The MC is a decent DIK brother and that qualifies the MC in Tommy's eyes to be allowed to have a relationship or throuple with his stepsister Josy. But with Tommy, it becomes more difficult because he definitely doesn't want Josy and also Maya to come to the DIK mansion permanently and spoil his fun (cheat on Heather). Also, Josy and Tommy hate each other. I don't think Tommy has anything against the Throuple per se, he's just afraid Josy will reveal something about his activities. That's why it's not good when Heather finds out about Tommy's cheating in EP7. If there are two pairs of legs in Tommy's bed, then the lighter pair of legs is Heather's leg. Of course then Tommy has had sex with two girls and should be happy, but it also lets him know that someone has cheated on him. And Tommy might suspect Josy behind it. But the MC can change Tommy to a certain extent. The MC can force Tommy to write PLEASE in EP8 when Tommy asks the MC to take the job at the Pink Rose for him. Also, he ends up getting the jacket for Heather from his room. I think the MC also has to convince Tommy so that Josy and Maya don't betray Tommy.
Bruh, not only did you switch to german (gemekrt) mid sentence, you also managed to spell it wrong. :ROFLMAO:

I think Derek will accept it, after a brotherly speech, but Tommy will go apeshit no matter what decisions the MC took beforehand. The only shot at getting out of it with just 1 black eye, is if Josy takes the initiative and tells him whats up and that's she is madly in love with the MC. Josy packs a mean nutkick as we all saw, so that might just work. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ex-stepmother? So you've got the green light now? :sneaky:
Dear gods above and below, hell no.
To add to it, she has aged really badly. You know how some people age like a fine wine, and age only makes them better? The best thing I can think of when I think of her is "Oh, so that's what happens to cottage cheese if you don't put the lid back on the container. For 30 years."

I've had cancer. Twice. It was still preferable to dealing with that woman. I'd fuck Jill before I went near her. I'd probably still put a bullet in my head before going near madame, though.

edit: Thanks a lot, man. You've traumatized my brain just processing this, now I can't sleep.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
To add to it, she has aged really badly. You know how some people age like a fine wine, and age only makes them better? The best thing I can think of when I think of her is "Oh, so that's what happens to cottage cheese if you don't put the lid back on the container. For 30 years."

I've had cancer. Twice. It was still preferable to dealing with that woman. I'd fuck Jill before I went near her. I'd probably still put a bullet in my head before going near madame, though.

edit: Thanks a lot, man. You've traumatized my brain just processing this, now I can't sleep.
If you beat cancer twice, you are one tough SoB my friend. Congrats on winning that battle TWICE and good luck in the future that twice is more than enough. Thanks for sharing !

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Shit! I was just cracking a bad joke, sorry to bring back past traumas! :LOL:

We're all definitely getting to know too much about each other on this board of late! :ROFLMAO:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I always thought of Maya as BI. She was interested in guys in the flashback but they were never interested in her. (Which is weird, because once she and Josy got together, she's been pretending to have a boyfriend to keep guys away.)

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I always thought of Maya as BI. She was interested in guys in the flashback but they were never interested in her. (Which is weird, because since she and Josy got together, she's been pretending to have a boyfriend to keep guys away.)
in about 10 mins, dalli will have written you a 10 page essay, different color per topic and with a proper index, so stay tuned...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If you beat cancer twice, you are one tough SoB my friend. Congrats on winning that battle TWICE and good luck in the future that twice is more than enough. Thanks for sharing !
I dunno about tough, but definitely lucky. Lost all of the left kidney and a small piece of the right one. Bloodwork still looks good, though, so apparently I'm in no danger of losing my "piss & vinegar" qualities.
Shit! I was just cracking a bad joke, sorry to bring back past traumas! :LOL:

We're all definitely getting to know too much about each other on this board of late! :ROFLMAO:
It was bound to happen. We're lacking proper new story material to go over, and we've exhausted almost everything else, despite Dalli's efforts to keep making up really weird stuff.

.. but I'm totally down for the group hug, man. Maybe one of you will give me COVID and solve my problems!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes