Naxer

Feb 6, 2020

This week I ended up spending on writing and posing all the animations for a fairly big lewd scene. I'm up to 6 completed lewd scenes in terms of animations, with more to come. I tried a few new techniques and made a couple of animations I cannot wait to see produced.

Several animations were longer than usual, one of which took me a full day to pose and ended up being 42 seconds long. I'm trying to make new kinds of animations, pushing myself, and exploring to learn.

I now have a big queue with 44 animations waiting to render. Due to the length of the animations, I estimate that queue alone frees up close to 4-6 weeks to do other activities while rendering at max capacity.

I will stop working on art for now and write dialogue next week. My next goal is to have enough dialogue written to be able to work continuously on static renders for a long time.

May is around the corner, and I'll post the Special render poll for Jill vs. Bella to decide who gets a special render set in episode 9. I also hope to post a cosmetic poll sometime in May, but I've yet to decide which girl gets the honor for this special Halloween episode.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I appreciate the effort, I really do, but man... If he keeps "pushing himself" and trying to make more complicated animations, we'll have episode 9 next year :(

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hypothetically, If I ignore someone like Ached for example?!
View attachment 1783964
Its mean I cant see his comments right ? But he still seeing mine, and can react right ? Is there a way, to prevent someone to see your comments to ? Just Hypothetically asking :ROFLMAO: . or there is no way to get out from a Bad marriage:ROFLMAO:
It never crossed my mind to ignore you in this forum so good bye if you do it

• Haha
Reactions: Ostap Bender

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hypothetically, If I ignore someone like Ached for example?!
View attachment 1783964
Its mean I cant see his comments right ? But he still seeing mine, and can react right ? Is there a way, to prevent someone to see your comments to ? Just Hypothetically asking :ROFLMAO: . or there is no way to get out from a Bad marriage:ROFLMAO:
You can't enforce this from your end... so get a room or file for divorce :KEK:

:oops: Hungarian ? :oops: :unsure:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Acmorri

Aug 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers

I bought Acting lessons and being a DIK Seasons 1&2 on steam and Oh my god, I fell in love with them.
Being a DIK is easily among my top 3 favorite AVN's I have ever played. Awesome job! I love the characters, the storyline, the extremely top notch animations. All of it. You've made a loyal fan out of me. Thanks for this awesome story. I was addicted to the story from the moment it started. I'm about to download the Interlude now. Cannot wait for season 3 to be finished and released.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
People who think that Riona is a slut, do you think that sage,Bella, quin are saints??. I also think josie is a bi so she also might have some expriments. The only women that are virgins are Maya and Jill.

I do think that Bella wasn't a slut and that sage also didn't sleep around but still.
WOW, having problem understanding the definition don't you? :ROFLMAO:.
People using the word Slut, because we all know how we mean, or what it mean in this context and in what capacity its define Rio. Let me help you :)

Do you see now the difference between Her and the others you just mentioned ? :ROFLMAO:

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
Returning after a while of not playing, do I just install s3 to have access to all seasons or do I have to install them respectively?
Season 3 isn't out yet (as far as I've seen).
That's just the interlude between Season 2 and Season 3. You would need to get that separate from the main game, and keep it separate as well.
Then once you start the interlude it will ask you to import your save from Season 2, and after you finish you'll be given the chance to make a save that will be imported into Season 3 (I believe).

Season 1 and Season 2 are separate from the interlude and the total file size is just under 20 gb. I'm not sure how much you've played, or what you already have downloaded previously, but you'd probably need to download both at this point.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
People who think that Riona is a slut, do you think that sage,Bella, quin are saints??. I also think josie is a bi so she also might have some expriments. The only women that are virgins are Maya and Jill.

I do think that Bella wasn't a slut and that sage also didn't sleep around but still.
Riona is literally a slut... and I love her for it :love: the rest is actually unknown :unsure: Josy IS bisexual... dunno what this moves towards or against in being a slut :unsure::LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes