wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
*accessible with 1 click*
Wait.. so the actual complaint being made is that only 108 saves can be accessed with one click?!.. and that the hundreds of more save slots offered are harder to access? I nominate this for prestigious award of being the most first world problem ever whined about

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Wait.. so the actual complaint being made is that only 108 saves can be accessed with one click?!.. and that the hundreds of more save slots offered are harder to access? I nominate this for prestigious award of being the most first world problem ever whined about
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, when a game gets constantly updated, and one doesnt know how many savespots are needed for that update, you have to leave some open, if you then add multiple paths, 9 pages is nothing. As you can read from another player, they use 12 pages per path, pages not slots.

And your definition of whining is hilarious, I said I dont like smth, I fixed it myself and asked why that option isnt Vanilla to begin with.

So I graciously accept your prestigous award and sincerly hope you are pleased with your fantastic contribution to world peace, fighting inequality and attention grabbing.

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
thanks .... definitely have to try it now
You'd need to get the full game from the opening post, not the Interlude.
It's a bit shy of 20GB right now, and totally worth the wait to download.

I'm pretty sure Jill and Bella have parallel routes for most of the game as well, though I haven't pursued them specifically myself yet, the guides cover all the choices and routes pretty extensively.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
" May is around the corner, and I'll post the Special render poll for Jill vs. Bella to decide who gets a special render set in episode 9. "

I'm so curious about this one, The Battle of the Century :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
" May is around the corner, and I'll post the Special render poll for Jill vs. Bella to decide who gets a special render set in episode 9. "

I'm so curious about this one, The Battle of the Century :ROFLMAO:
I'm kinda curious myself, though personally biased towards someone else.
It'll probably be Jill though. At least that's my guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
Returning after a while of not playing, do I just install s3 to have access to all seasons or do I have to install them respectively?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes