den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Hmm, good example is Sage. 4 paths, fuck buddy Jade/No Jade, no fuck buddy Jade/No Jade.

And they dont produce a difference yet, if the decision is stored, you never know.
the no fuck buddy Jade option -- Sage: what? you didn't want to fuck me cause I had a boyfriend but you fucked my mom??

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No, I basically do it, cuz I wanna see if there will be a difference.
Yes that is a good example for what could be... but ultimately it won't bear significance since Jade is not a LI but a side bitch :KEK: OFC text diffence can and certainly will be but for that to create so many saves ?!? :unsure::eek:

My initial question was the number of saves you have currently... AND WHY ?! The why is almost answered with the quoted line ( though I'm not sure it's really meant for being played like this )

• Red Heart
Reactions: BeenThroughHell

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Yes that is a good example for what could be... but ultimately it won't bear significance since Jade is not a LI but a side bitch :KEK: OFC text diffence can and certainly will be but for that to create so many saves ?!? :unsure::eek:

My initial question was the number of saves you have currently... AND WHY ?! The why is almost answered with the quoted line ( though I'm not sure it's really meant for being played like this )
530 savefiles.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Well this answeres many questions :KEK: And you think that these 530 files are necessary ? :rolleyes::unsure: I mean for the whole experience of the game... not some wild goose chase ;):ROFLMAO:
I figured its hit or miss, right ? Some will turn out to be of little or no difference and on others I'll prob be happy I have them and can see the difference right away.

I always play the game Vanilla first for like a month'ish on all my paths, and then I look at the code and check what I missed and why. :D It also kinda shortens the loooooooooooong wait between updates. :D

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I figured its hit or miss, right ? Some will turn out to be of little or no difference and on others I'll prob be happy I have them and can see the difference right away.

I always play the game Vanilla first for like a month'ish on all my paths, and then I look at the code and check what I missed and why. :D It also kinda shortens the loooooooooooong wait between updates. :D
If it suits you I'm down with it... :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: TimHawk

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
you either felt like Jesus, a monk with "begone, bitches" :cool: or a misanthrope "human race is overrated" :HideThePain:

Sage is hilarious though:
"look at me, i'm pretty damn sexy." (EP5)
"Nope, not interested"

"How about Now" (EP7)
"Still Nope"
It triggers me, that I didnt have that idea and even more importantly, if you go through all that efford, I hope DPC when its all said and done, gives you an achievement and an extra special render.

Something like the infamous "Kept your DIK dry" achievement, and then a special render of the MC and Dawe feeding old bread to the swans. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
The sad part is that it is a joke. :cry:

On my recent play through I was left wanting more DnG.

When BaDIK is all done and dusted, an apt epilogue would be a full blown game of DnG where Fuckface has stats and everything. :geek:

Fucking with Sally is so much fun.
As someone who actually plays (and runs) games of D&D, it was glorious seeing it more or less included here, and it was done so well, and I'd agree, it would be an amazing epilogue (no matter who's route your MC is on), that he ends up getting everyone DIK's and HOTs together for a massive game of DnG.

Also, yes, Fucking with Sally really is so much fun.

Granted, it probably won't actually happen though, it would really be entertaining if the MC and a "few" friends show up for the game.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I ended up spending on writing and posing all the animations for a fairly big lewd scene. I'm up to 6 completed lewd scenes in terms of animations, with more to come. I tried a few new techniques and made a couple of animations I cannot wait to see produced.

Several animations were longer than usual, one of which took me a full day to pose and ended up being 42 seconds long. I'm trying to make new kinds of animations, pushing myself, and exploring to learn.

I now have a big queue with 44 animations waiting to render. Due to the length of the animations, I estimate that queue alone frees up close to 4-6 weeks to do other activities while rendering at max capacity.

I will stop working on art for now and write dialogue next week. My next goal is to have enough dialogue written to be able to work continuously on static renders for a long time.

May is around the corner, and I'll post the Special render poll for Jill vs. Bella to decide who gets a special render set in episode 9. I also hope to post a cosmetic poll sometime in May, but I've yet to decide which girl gets the honor for this special Halloween episode.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes