TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I dunno about tough, but definitely lucky. Lost all of the left kidney and a small piece of the right one. Bloodwork still looks good, though, so apparently I'm in no danger of losing my "piss & vinegar" qualities.
Luck is what you earn by hanging in there my friend, dont sell yourself short. I cant even imagine what its like to go through that twice.

.. but I'm totally down for the group hug, man. Maybe one of you will give me COVID and solve my problems!
:eek: o_O :sick:

It was bound to happen. We're lacking proper new story material to go over, and we've exhausted almost everything else, despite Dalli's efforts to keep making up really weird stuff.
We could discuss who we think will take the role of major antagonist in season 3.

Season 1 was Chad/Quinn
Season 2 Tybalt with a bit of Patrick

So the 2 big unsolved storyarchs are :

1. Who trashed the DIK Mansion ? ( imo Vinnie )
2. When will the drug/prostitution stuff blow up ?

So that would make our candidates Stephen or Vinnie. And since both are connected to Quinn in my opinion, I think season 3 will feature Vinnie as the antagonist. I can see the MC having to protect Quinn, and that opens up a real Quinn path for those who remained single at the end of Ep08. Then season 4 could feature the imploding of the HOTs and the fallout from it.

What do you guys think ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Walter Victor

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So the 2 big unsolved storyarchs are :

1. Who trashed the DIK Mansion ? ( imo Vinnie )
2. When will the drug/prostitution stuff blow up ?
I'm still not sold on it being Vinny, not without more background info first, specifically about his departure.
The lack of damage to Nick's room is a bit obvious, but so was the red-haired manbun at the preps party who most of us initially mistook as Sage's father, when it's much more likely that was Arieth's dad.

Everything points to Nick/Vinny, which is why I don't like it. The laptop? Found in Vin's old room. The one room not trashed? Vin's former maggot brother. And yet, Nick is also apparently the only one of our fraternal assembly that wasn't having a good time at the Pink Rose (loaded with babes), and may not have even gotten down with Arieth (or any other known woman), which really makes me think that Nick's secret is more along the Chad/Troy lines than having trashed the house. What's his excuse for not having a good time? He misses his friend, Vinny - but that was last year when he dropped out. We're supposed to believe these guys haven't been back to the Pink Rose since Vin dropped out? Doesn't feel right. Buy him a dance and he looks a little oddly at the floor, and then says he can see you're drunk as fuck.

Unless he's a plant and just feeling really guilty. I suppose it's possible that Nick is the sellout feeding info to Burke, but.. I just don't like him for that one, either.

I think the drugs/prostitution will blow up roughly the same time, and Burke will be implicated. I still think this one is going to fall on Lily as the narc, but Riona might get roped in as a witness, somebody's clearly watching her. Might be the best way out for her, if she flips on Quinn.

-related, I'm wondering if that pregnancy test will turn out to belong to Carolyn. Only had this thought run through my head because of Riona dealing pills to her at the end of Ep 8, and we know that Quinn's swapped some of the supply out for sugar pills. Sally is still on my radar for it though, as a tension point between her and Magnar. In fact, a rash of pregnancies among certain people on campus would be the perfect catalyst to blow up in Quinn's face.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I'm still not sold on it being Vinny, not without more background info first, specifically about his departure.
The lack of damage to Nick's room is a bit obvious, but so was the red-haired manbun at the preps party who most of us initially mistook as Sage's father, when it's much more likely that was Arieth's dad.

Everything points to Nick/Vinny, which is why I don't like it. The laptop? Found in Vin's old room. The one room not trashed? Vin's former maggot brother. And yet, Nick is also apparently the only one of our fraternal assembly that wasn't having a good time at the Pink Rose (loaded with babes), and may not have even gotten down with Arieth (or any other known woman), which really makes me think that Nick's secret is more along the Chad/Troy lines than having trashed the house. What's his excuse for not having a good time? He misses his friend, Vinny - but that was last year when he dropped out. We're supposed to believe these guys haven't been back to the Pink Rose since Vin dropped out? Doesn't feel right. Buy him a dance and he looks a little oddly at the floor, and then says he can see you're drunk as fuck.

Unless he's a plant and just feeling really guilty. I suppose it's possible that Nick is the sellout feeding info to Burke, but.. I just don't like him for that one, either.

I think the drugs/prostitution will blow up roughly the same time, and Burke will be implicated. I still think this one is going to fall on Lily as the narc, but Riona might get roped in as a witness, somebody's clearly watching her. Might be the best way out for her, if she flips on Quinn.
I 100% agree that everything points to Vinnie, and thats a bit sus, but then again everything pointed at Chad being gay and that turned out to be the case.

I dont think Nick has any idea whatsoever that Vinnie is involved, assuming that Vinnie is behind it ofc.

I kinda treated it like a detective game, who gains from trashing the DIK Mansion ? And I'll be honest with you, at first I couldnt find a proper motive for the life of me, other than the Alphas for revenge ofc. It was only after I looked at all the unanswered questions, that I came up with a theory where everything makes sense ... kinda.

Laptop/Cathy pic --> now that could be a run of the mill student prank, who wouldnt wanna catch a hot teacher in the buff, but the timing of it made me suspicious. It happened after Chad attacked the MC and the lesson learned was, if you fuck up, president or not, you get suspended from that position, so that would mean someone targeted Rusty by proxy.

Trashing of the DIK mansion itself --> Well it put the DIKs in a bit of dilemma, they didnt had the funds to repair it and if not for the MC and his skills/speech, that couldve gotten really bad, really quickly.

Now take just those 2 and assume for a second they are related, their mansion is trashed, Rusty is gone and they are broke. Now, that would be quite a swell moment for someone with cash to spare to swoop in and make the new president, Tommy, an enticing offer. For instance : "No problem dude, I'll give you the cash to repair the mansion, and in return you let me deal drugs out of the mansion." Rusty obviously wouldve told whoever to go fuck himself, but Tommy ?

Who attacked Quinn --> Obviously, in those circles any addict on withdrawal who ever saw Quinn dealing, couldve just fortuitously walked by, saw Quinn and whacked her. But just before she leaves Buddy, her dealer, says smth very perculiar: "Vinnie beats you in Volume." It's either as you said, DPC is taking us deep into the rabbit hole, or he is flat telling us whats up. Quinn gets whacked 3 renders later and gets her money stolen, so she has to double her prices, pissing her customers off and getting a bad rep.

If you take those 3 things together and assume they are related, they all fall perfectly into place, and the cuplrit isnt hard to figure out either, however if these 3 events are unrelated, it all falls together like a house of cards.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I 100% agree that everything points to Vinnie, and thats a bit sus, but then again everything pointed at Chad being gay and that turned out to be the case.

I dont think Nick has any idea whatsoever that Vinnie is involved, assuming that Vinnie is behind it ofc.

I kinda treated it like a detective game, who gains from trashing the DIK Mansion ? And I'll be honest with you, at first I couldnt find a proper motive for the life of me, other than the Alphas for revenge ofc. It was only after I looked at all the unanswered questions, that I came up with a theory where everything makes sense ... kinda.

Laptop/Cathy pic --> now that could be a run of the mill student prank, who wouldnt wanna catch a hot teacher in the buff, but the timing of it made me suspicious. It happened after Chad attacked the MC and the lesson learned was, if you fuck up, president or not, you get suspended from that position, so that would mean someone targeted Rusty by proxy.

Trashing of the DIK mansion itself --> Well it put the DIKs in a bit of dilemma, they didnt had the funds to repair it and if not for the MC and his skills/speech, that couldve gotten really bad, really quickly.

Now take just those 2 and assume for a second they are related, their mansion is trashed, Rusty is gone and they are broke. Now, that would be quite a swell moment for someone with cash to spare to swoop in and make the new president, Tommy, an enticing offer. For instance : "No problem dude, I'll give you the cash to repair the mansion, and in return you let me deal drugs out of the mansion." Rusty obviously wouldve told whoever to go fuck himself, but Tommy ?

Who attacked Quinn --> Obviously, in those circles any addict on withdrawal who ever saw Quinn dealing, couldve just fortuitously walked by, saw Quinn and whacked her. But just before she leaves Buddy, her dealer, says smth very perculiar: "Vinnie beats you in Volume." It's either as you said, DPC is taking us deep into the rabbit hole, or he is flat telling us whats up. Quinn gets whacked 3 renders later and gets her money stolen, so she has to double her prices, pissing her customers off and getting a bad rep.

If you take those 3 things together and assume they are related, they all fall perfectly into place, and the cuplrit isnt hard to figure out either, however if these 3 events are unrelated, it all falls together like a house of cards.
In Chad's mystery was the huge, and in fact unexplained, false clue of the women's underwear that Sage finds, plus the whole suspicious dynamic with Melanie

the weak part of your reconstruction is that no one but Rusty could have known that this time his father would not help him financially (in actual fact he doesn't even ask him)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

I agree that Vinny makes a very compelling if far too convenient fall guy.
What if, it is a fucked up but well intentioned attempt by Buddy to get her out of the business?
That implies certain familial relationship variables that have apparently been missing, but maybe?

What if it is a "new" player. What if Burke took an indirect hand in it, out of greed and perhaps to work an agreement to cement more power in the various vice trades on campus, and get his dick wet more?

What if Riona arranged it to try and get her and her bestie out of this fucked up situation.

I admit these are far shots. But, the Obvious Vinny may not really be it, but would make a great patsy in all of this....

Thoughts?
Peace

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
In Chad's mystery was the huge, and in fact unexplained, false clue of the women's underwear that Sage finds, plus the whole suspicious dynamic with Melanie

the weak part of your reconstruction is that no one but Rusty could have known that this time his father would not help him financially (in actual fact he doesn't even ask him)
But that's exactly the point, Rusty would've been gone, he even said after the meeting with Cathy, usually the same people that judged over Chad wouldve judged him, but Cathy prevented it. Rusty had to be removed first, Vinnie knows Rustys dad has deep pockets, so that's not the weak part, its what makes it all work, otherwise the DIK laptop/Cathy pic event wouldve been unrelated.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I agree that Vinny makes a very compelling if far too convenient fall guy.
What if, it is a fucked up but well intentioned attempt by Buddy to get her out of the business?
That implies certain familial relationship variables that have apparently been missing, but maybe?

What if it is a "new" player. What if Burke took an indirect hand in it, out of greed and perhaps to work an agreement to cement more power in the various vice trades on campus, and get his dick wet more?

What if Riona arranged it to try and get her and her bestie out of this fucked up situation.

I admit these are far shots. But, the Obvious Vinny may not really be it, but would make a great patsy in all of this....

Thoughts?
Peace
You make a great point about Buddy, I really really really have no idea yet what to make of him. When Quinn meets with him, he asks "Have you seen her yet?" and then points to Quinns eye, the same symbol that her dad wore, so I assume he refers to Quinns mother ?! And then he goes on how he takes care of her, but we have no idea what that means, keep her high ?

Regarding Riona, I first figured her stalker would be related to Quinn getting whacked and robbed, either the wannabe maggot that stalked her was a distraction or she still is being stalked and then I'd assume its for the same reason as Quinn getting robbed, ruining their drug operation by trying to rob Riona too.

Reactions: Lexkar83

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But that's exactly the point, Rusty would've been gone, he even said after the meeting with Cathy, usually the same people that judged over Chad wouldve judged him, but Cathy prevented it. Rusty had to be removed first, Vinnie knows Rustys dad has deep pockets, so that's not the weak part, its what makes it all work, otherwise the DIK laptop/Cathy pic event wouldve been unrelated.
But then why do it before Rusty's fate is known? It's not like it took that long.

Chad had gotten in trouble for something done directly by him with witnesses, assuming Rusty would end up the same way was a pretty big gamble

Sounds like a plan worthy of Quinn. :ROFLMAO:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Yes that is a good example for what could be... but ultimately it won't bear significance since Jade is not a LI but a side bitch :KEK: OFC text diffence can and certainly will be but for that to create so many saves ?!? :unsure::eek:

My initial question was the number of saves you have currently... AND WHY ?! The why is almost answered with the quoted line ( though I'm not sure it's really meant for being played like this )
about your signature list? is it the whole game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
But then why do it before Rusty's fate is known? It's not like it took that long.

Chad had gotten in trouble for something done directly by him with witnesses, assuming Rusty would end up the same way was a pretty big gamble

Sounds like a plan worthy of Quinn. :ROFLMAO:
I assume the timing fit perfectly, the very same day that rusty tells them about what happend in the meeting, all DIKs leave the mansion together, now assuming someone was waiting for that to happen, that was the first opportunity to do it.

And while you are right, it is different than what Chad did, but lets say smth like that happens in RL, its a 2 choice game from that point, as the president you either tell them who it was, or you take the hit yourself and while I have no reference to it happening anywhere in RL, if your fraternity spreads nudes of a prof at the college - I think suspension of 'just' the president would be the smallest punishment one could expect.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You make a great point about Buddy, I really really really have no idea yet what to make of him. When Quinn meets with him, he asks "Have you seen her yet?" and then points to Quinns eye, the same symbol that her dad wore, so I assume he refers to Quinns mother ?! And then he goes on how he takes care of her, but we have no idea what that means, keep her high ?

Regarding Riona, I first figured her stalker would be related to Quinn getting whacked and robbed, either the wannabe maggot that stalked her was a distraction or she still is being stalked and then I'd assume its for the same reason as Quinn getting robbed, ruining their drug operation by trying to rob Riona too.
True point on Riona. I'm soooooo conflicted about Vinny. It just adds up too perfectly, which is why I proposed Buddy. Well that and some of the points you raise. Others I had not gone there yet. This just reinforces my Buddy thoughts.
Peace

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I assume the timing fit perfectly, the very same day that rusty tells them about what happend in the meeting, all DIKs leave the mansion together, now assuming someone was waiting for that to happen, that was the first opportunity to do it.

And while you are right, it is different than what Chad did, but lets say smth like that happens in RL, its a 2 choice game from that point, as the president you either tell them who it was, or you take the hit yourself and while I have no reference to it happening anywhere in RL, if your fraternity spreads nudes of a prof at the college - I think suspension of 'just' the president would be the smallest punishment one could expect.
Obviously not, otherwise Rusty wouldn't have gotten away with chatting and crying with Cathy.

Chad for beating up a student and not wanting to give any explanation got away with only losing his position as president....
for serious and personal misconduct (that Chad was president had nothing to do with what he did) he got off with a formal penalty

seems to me like an overly convoluted plan, to run drugs (with a much lower price apparently) in a college where they already run easily, Vinnie's problem for dealing is Quinn as a competitor, not having a foothold.

Kapnobatai

Feb 10, 2021
How important is to pick DIK/CHICK side? I'm kinda picking it willy-nilly and I alredy see blocked choices becase of that. Will I miss huge chunk of content for staying kinda neutral? Should I restart game and stick to one side to get best of it?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes