TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Just a thought. What if there are undercover cops and informants. Jacob might have made a deal with the police.:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well let's say someone is actually investigating, then they would try to get close to Buddy, not Quinn. Some UC cop would try to become a dealer for Buddy, to get at his supplier. And unless Buddy lives in that broken apartment because he has a trash addiction, he just doesnt seem bigtime enough for anyone to deploy surveilance, let alone UC cops. But I guess for the sake of story telling its not impossible, would still be bad tho.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Okay, I agree the sex might have been less of a big deal, but it was interesting from the perspective of Quinn being willing to share the MC with a variety of partners. She's not really the jealous type, which is pretty awesome if you like to have a good time.

The kiss on the bench? Significant? Yes. But I think it was more telling that she initiated it the night you find her in the rain and take care of her in episode 6.

You also don't reject Quinn, if you bothered to help her.
Since Quinn is not a main girl in this game and there is no route where she gets together with us as a couple, the question of sharing does not arise at all. This could of course change. I hope it will be. I think it's a shame that Sage is the only main girl on the dick route so far. Maybe that will change later with Zoey. But we're not there yet.

For now the MC is just one of many that Quinn has sex with. Sure, depending on how we play, Quinn confides in us and tells us something about her life. There will also be an interesting story.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I assume that you are referring to EP6. However, this scene can be rejected by the player if he wants. :rolleyes:

The kiss of Josy in EP1, of Maya in EP1 and of Zoey in Interlude (Z-chord memory of Zoey) cannot be rejected by the player. (y)
Also Bella's kiss is not avoidable

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I think im a minority here but I actually liked the mini-games. The house rebuild minigame was fun, and swyper was very funny and immersive, the social networks also fun and being DIK in the comment section is always a blest.

What I want is that DPC upgrads some of the older games such as the fighting game, the picture puzzle and etcccc... after couple of times they become repetetive.

Also bring back swyper, I want to hunt some more milfs, girls with daddy issues and sad landwhales that use their bast friends pictures..

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
I think Quinn may have a chance to avoid jail time, what I do think may happen is that the police may get involved, a priori. Because Quinn has apparently lived in a drug den that has been operational since his childhood (possibly for 20 years), this in turn, in my opinion would give a reason and an excuse to bring in undercover cops. Now what I believe is that there are no or does not seem to be undercover agents, but what there is is a stalker who has already seen Rionna selling: He may be the owner of the van or a student paid by the police, or there is the possibility that in the interest of "saving" Rionna this gentleman has decided to involve the police, maybe that is why he is seen calling someone when he is found at the dorm party.

Leaving aside the whole undercover cop mess, in my opinion Quinn has a chance of not going to jail, as long as he decides to become what Buddy said he hates "Rat". What Quinn can go to jail for is Mona. Burke is so far, a guy who is very much hoping that power and his position will always work for him to escape, so he is just playing with the time (he may as well as the drug joint be a juicy surrender to the police).

Además, no me gustaría que involucraran a la policía demasiado pronto, sería como si el MC deja embarazada a alguien y todo el juego se centra en algo como la película "Juno". Salvo que esta vez no sería una "Juno" sino 15 con posibles incorporaciones.:furtivo:

edit: I forgot to add Maya, maybe Rionna and even Camila, she also has a chance to accuse Quinn and go to jail.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Penso che Quinn sia il personaggio più interessante che abbia mai conosciuto in una visual novel... Farla diventare un personaggio secondario è qualcosa di stupido solo per evidenziare l'importanza di Zoey...
Se il nuovo tizio si scopa le ragazze eravamo forzati scaricare questo gioco è rovinato...
In tutto questo Maya e Josie (le bugiarde più inutili) sono ancora le principali....
English please, or you risk being your post being deleted for being in violation of forum rules.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Since Quinn is not a main girl in this game and there is no route where she gets together with us as a couple, the question of sharing does not arise at all. This could of course change. I hope it will be. I think it's a shame that Sage is the only main girl on the dick route so far. Maybe that will change later with Zoey. But we're not there yet.
All the "Other" girls are DIK girls... It's 4 Chick Girls vs 1 DIK Girl + 10 or more side girls DIK's are getting better value for money lol
gary-coleman-whatchu-talkin-bout-willis.gif
Untitled-12.png
Untitled-1.png

Reactions: hyfka

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Wow. Why so hate filled?:rolleyes:

Zoey says during sex with the MC himself that he should fuck her, use her and that she is his. I can well imagine that Zoey will do anything to please the MC.:devilish:
Well. When I see these replies I only think that most of you guys are kids and never had a relationship or sex in your life. In bed, a woman wants you to do anything to her, most of women feels pleasure with that. Like I dated girls who'd like to be slapped in the face during sex and when I'd take them, dominate them in bed, do some naughty stuff during sex with them (Like slap their faces with my dick or grab them by their hair and fuck their mouth), what people woudl say "Sluts in bed, Ladies anywhere else". I had one specifically who loved that, but she was not the sharing type. She would get jealous even of my female friends.
I never had gfs who wanted to have sex with other girls only to please me. Ofc it is a game and DPC can write whatever he wants, I just hope he doesn't go through that path.

Most of girls wants you to do whatever you want with them in bed, but they don't want a sharing relationship. If that was the case, everyone would have a threesome with their gf. THat wouldn't be a sex fantasy of most men.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes