sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sure, the van might mean nothing at all. But there was absolutely someone walking past the MC's bedroom window.

View attachment 1794560
If the van " might be " nothing at all then THIS is nothing at all as well ;) Conclusion : both are placed there specifically to " mean something " even though it's just a guessing game now what it actually is... :eek: Anyhow most of the folks haven't even picked up on such little things coz as it seems growing number of " players " are hitting the TAB or sleeping on the CTRL... :p:KEK:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Maybe it's a team effort by the cast of University of Problems to sabotage the Being a DIK storyline...
If it opens up the avenue to a Zoey/Rachel threesome, that would be OK in my book. Or Roxy, even.
Although we have already seen an example when Chad's sneakers in Troy's room led us to the theory of their homosexual relationship.
I don't recall who spotted the sneakers, but I think folks were discussing Chad being gay well before that was pointed out. It was a mix of his overreaction to the gay jokes and the fact that he wouldn't touch Sage. If you're not interested in a girl you break up with her, you don't keep her around - unless you need her to be your beard, which Chad absolutely did. Once he got the boot from the Tri-As he didn't have to worry as much, the focus was no longer on him as the leader of the jocks. If the MC is fooling around with Sage at this point, that also gives him a minor excuse to factor in when finally breaking up with her.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Sage/Quinn was definitely not my favourite threesome in the game.

It was a fun scene, but it was mostly emotionless, the mc was "used" by the girls (the good kinda used) and there was no chemistry. Most of the time he was just being dominated by Quinn, who was definitely showing off in front of Sage.

This all makes sense though, Quinn isn't about to be intimate with the mc in front of Sage (even if you're on Quinn's path, obviously no chance of intimacy if you're not friends with her), and Sage was more "wow I'm having a threesome", than "Oh fuckface, this is almost a 4!".

The scene was definitely lacking in chemistry and intimacy compared to other threesomes, like Quinn and Riona, where the mc kisses Quinn for the first time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or Cammy and Mona, where the girls are practically begging for it:

Even the threesome where Nicole shared the mc with Sandy, it's clear throughout the scene how much Nicole is into the mc:

Then there's the Cammy and Riona threesome.

So yeah, the Sage/Quinn threesome didn't do it for me. It could have been saved by few simple renders, right after Quinn removes the mc's ball gag:
At that point, the mc should have lowered Quinn's mask and kissed her. She was thinking about him at the moment so she would have been into it, then she could have looked panicked for a second and look back at Sage to see she didn't notice. Then the rest of the scene could have continued.

This works well with the earlier discussion where Sage is trying to get Quinn to do something lewd with the mc, and Sage even says, "It's for fun. I know you don't kiss guys, but lick or grab him or something."

That would have majorly elevated the scene for Quinn fans. It perfectly follows the theme of Quinn's guard being lowered for the mc time and time again.

But yeah, the only kissing that took place in that sex scene was between Sage and Quinn, and that was once again Quinn being dominant and trying to shock.

So all in all, I don't think the scene was badly done, it actually made a lot of sense, but it could have been tweaked to elevate it a bit.
Great post. I too would’ve liked to have seen some differences in the threesome, depending on whether you’re pursuing Quinn. There are some nice variations in the lead-up to it and afterwards, but the threesome itself is the same regardless. Your suggestions would’ve been an improvement!

Story-wise, as I argued here, I think it still works, if you view it as a type of performance only, without that emotional dimension to it - whether it’s Quinn showing off, as you say, or Sage ticking something off her bucket list, the circumstances mean that neither one is in a place where they feel comfortable being open with MC about how they feel. And so it works for a Quinn who likes MC and one who “can’t stand” him.

But I also think it’s possible the explanation for why he didn’t put more nuance into the threesome might come down to time. Dev time for episode 8 was really long and he packed a lot in. I’m sure there are things he just had to cut because if he didn’t he’d probably never finish. Maybe the extended Jill and Bella scenes (and all those many many positions) explain why some other aspects weren’t as nuanced.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If the van " might be " nothing at all then THIS is nothing at all as well ;) Conclusion : both are placed there specifically to " mean something " even though it's just a guessing game now what it actually is... :eek: Anyhow most of the folks haven't even picked up on such little things coz as it seems growing number of " players " are hitting the TAB or sleeping on the CTRL... :p:KEK:
Exactly. There is no doubt in my mind that DrPinkCake has placed these breadcrumbs deliberately for us to ponder/speculate/worry about. Whether they are significant or just more red herrings is unknown to any of us. Oh well, the speculations do liven up the board though.

As for those 'players', the one who took the cake was the one who complained using false information, then after being called out, whined that he couldn't be bothered reading the details. :FacePalm:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Riona's stalker shoes do not match the shoes on the van. The shoes of the stalker have a black stripe in the sole, which is missing from the shoes of the van. :unsure:

Good catch! But that doesn't debunk the theory that this stalker's reason for watching Riona is not what he said it was. What the hell IS he doing on his cell after fleeing from the MC? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart and dalli_x

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
She already did... glad you played the game :KEK:
was this in the interlude? Becais
Once again, someone who only looks at BaDIK's pictures. :whistle:
I replayed it again, I think what happened was after the whole Emma jealous rage with phone pictures, I felt it was not interesting. So I probably skipped over some of the dialog.

I thought the whole abrupt jealousy act from Emma came out of nowhere. Unless that was her whole motive for taking the pictures. Because after that Zoey just lost all motivation for surfing and living there.

I do hope they dont't force Zoey to be the LI for the MC. I get that she is back and thinks things are going to return to normal and the MC is going to drop everything that he has going. Personally I feel she is going to be a thorn in his side but will have to wait and see.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
was this in the interlude? Becais

I replayed it again, I think what happened was after the whole Emma jealous rage with phone pictures, I felt it was not interesting. So I probably skipped over some of the dialog.

I thought the whole abrupt jealousy act from Emma came out of nowhere. Unless that was her whole motive for taking the pictures. Because after that Zoey just lost all motivation for surfing and living there.

I do hope they dont't force Zoey to be the LI for the MC. I get that she is back and thinks things are going to return to normal and the MC is going to drop everything that he has going. Personally I feel she is going to be a thorn in his side but will have to wait and see.
Which only confirms what sixart and dalli_x said.

The moral of this is that one should not make statements when they don't know what the %!&# they are talking about.

I have previously suggested that Emma had been jealous of Zoey for months, and had planned out the whole beach-pictures scene in advance, to do exactly what she did.

As for Zoey being forced as a love interest: aside from the fact that she already is one and has been for years, DrPinkCake is not going to force you to do anything sexually with her or anyone else. But she will be there, doing whatever DPC decides she should be doing. What your MC does with her will be completely up to you, though.

Reactions: sixart and dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Which only confirms what sixart and dalli_x said.

The moral of this is that one should not make statements when they don't know what the %!&# they are talking about.

I have previously suggested that Emma had been jealous of Zoey for months, and had planned out the whole beach-pictures scene in advance, to do exactly what she did.

As for Zoey being forced as a love interest: aside from the fact that she already is one and has been for years, DrPinkCake is not going to force you to do anything sexually with her or anyone else. But she will be there, doing whatever DPC decides she should be doing. What your MC does with her will be completely up to you, though.
the plot has requirements that cannot be avoided.

DPC probably won't force the player to do anything sexual with Zoey (and would that be good news? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ) but it will almost certainly force us to watch in amazement as MC and perhaps the LI we chose in chapter eight have their next crisis of conscience.

"go talk to her!!! you need to rid your heart of any doubts before you build our love nest of rose petals and cotton balls!"
"please put your underwear back on, I can't...I need to clear up with Zoey first, I haven't heard from her in months, but in a corner of my heart I've always hoped she'd come back!!!"

so might as well get over it, MC will be shocked by Zoey (as we can already see in the interlude when Neil tells him about her arrival)

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The van actually proves that it is a law enforcement agency. It would be stupid if the police wanted to observe someone and used a police van for surveillance.:rolleyes:
Only slightly less stupid than using a massive van, when a single person would do.

To #1: They parked out of sight, only Riona got too close to the van. That's why someone is hiding there when they get out.:unsure:
So you claim, but even that would never ever happen, they would have eyes on her and before she would be able to view the van, it would move. Again, their biggest advantage is the person not knowing he or she is being surveiled.

To # 2: Maybe they also have a room in the dorm.:cool:
Possible, however unlikely. It would be a giant waste of ressources for 2 college girls dealing drugs, just imagine the newspaper article "after a months long investigation, including surveillance and undercover assets, the 2 suspects were finally arrested. 2000$ cash and 1000$ worth of drugs were confiscated" ... people would literally tear the police HQ down.

To # 3: Of course the same van is used every day. It must be routine. The van driver goes to the college cafeteria for lunch every day and is constantly hauling boxes to and from the van. This is unobtrusive. But if a new van arrives every day, the surveillance will be uncovered in 2-3 days.:sneaky:
Its a VAN, not a sports car, they are not pleasure rides. When a Van, that doesnt belong, frequents a small area it draws attention. Like why use smth the size of a Van when a fixed 360° cam would do.

To # 4: A van without windows can be used for many things. Maybe there is a cop in it, who controls a surveillance drone. :alien:
I agree, it could be delivering goods or picking them up, or maybe its the tour Van of Van Halen. And yes surveillance drones dont seem too excesive either ...

To # 5: Read again to # 1. Besides, he got out unnoticed by Quinn and Riona. :cool:
An informant, CI or UC would never ever risk that. You dont risk compromising your asset for kicks, he or she would stay away from any surveilance craft like the devil from holy water. He/She would prob have weekly meetings with a contact or his handler and a phone number for emergencys, but one doesnt just casually stroll into a surveillance vehicle when being undercover.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
the plot has requirements that cannot be avoided.

DPC probably won't force the player to do anything sexual with Zoey (and would that be good news? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ) but it will almost certainly force us to watch in amazement as MC and perhaps the LI we chose in chapter eight have their next crisis of conscience.

"go talk to her!!! you need to rid your heart of any doubts before you build our love nest of rose petals and cotton balls!"
"please put your underwear back on, I can't...I need to clear up with Zoey first, I haven't heard from her in months, but in a corner of my heart I've always hoped she'd come back!!!"

so might as well get over it, MC will be shocked by Zoey (as we can already see in the interlude when Neil tells him about her arrival)
Well my LI was Sage so yeah, that is enough drama to deal with but throw in the ex girlfriend who left to be a surfer comes back. Yeah I can see MC is going to have a ball of a time mopping the floor.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Only slightly less stupid than using a massive van, when a single person would do.

So you claim, but even that would never ever happen, they would have eyes on her and before she would be able to view the van, it would move. Again, their biggest advantage is the person not knowing he or she is being surveiled.

Possible, however unlikely. It would be a giant waste of ressources for 2 college girls dealing drugs, just imagine the newspaper article "after a months long investigation, including surveillance and undercover assets, the 2 suspects were finally arrested. 2000$ cash and 1000$ worth of drugs were confiscated" ... people would literally tear the police HQ down.

Its a VAN, not a sports car, they are not pleasure rides. When a Van, that doesnt belong, frequents a small area it draws attention. Like why use smth the size of a Van when a fixed 360° cam would do.

I agree, it could be delivering goods or picking them up, or maybe its the tour Van of Van Halen. And yes surveillance drones dont seem too excesive either ...

An informant, CI or UC would never ever risk that. You dont risk compromising your asset for kicks, he or she would stay away from any surveilance craft like the devil from holy water. He/She would prob have weekly meetings with a contact or his handler and a phone number for emergencys, but one doesnt just casually stroll into a surveillance vehicle when being undercover.
We shouldn't forget that drug dealing is not the only thing that Riona is mixed up in. The misuse of funds that are supposed to be used as charitable donations and might have been diverted to sex with coeds would be a federal offense. The FBI, the Treasury Department and the DEA could all be interested. So, perhaps it's not just Riona that is being surveilled but the entire campus, and Riona is just the only one who has noticed it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well my LI was Sage so yeah, that is enough drama to deal with but throw in the ex girlfriend who left to be a surfer comes back. Yeah I can see MC is going to have a ball of a time mopping the floor.
Zoey is fine with me as a distraction.

the other diversions used so far I have not liked almost nothing, she can only do better

p.s. with Sage there isn't a single drama scattered in the story that can't fall between your head and neck suddenly
Jade? the video of Jade? Quinn? the restaurant? the hots?
all landmines that for the true believers will go off at triple the power.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
We shouldn't forget that drug dealing is not the only thing that Riona is mixed up in. The misuse of funds that are supposed to be used as charitable donations and might have been diverted to sex with coeds would be a federal offense. The FBI, the Treasury Department and the DEA could all be interested. So, perhaps it's not just Riona that is being surveilled but the entire campus, and Riona is just the only one who has noticed it.
But that's exactly it, if there is a surveillance operation going on and it would be much bigger than just the drugs, they would use a much more sophisticated way than a Van parked on a street, especially if, god forbid, the FBI would be involved. They brought Mafia families and drug cartels down, they wouldnt make PI mistakes.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
My good man.

DPC set it up so that someone is standing behind the van hiding. And the scene shows us so that Riona and Quinn did not notice anything.:rolleyes:(y)

We see the van and behind it Riona is selling something to horny black haired Joanne (Hahaha not Carolyn). Riona doesn't seem to pay much attention to the van. So if it is a surveillance van, the supervisors at BaDIK have done everything right.:D(y)

Actually, no one at BaDIK is worried about the van. Maybe it is also Leon's grandfather's van.:poop::ROFLMAO:
But what professional would even risk getting caught ? Most certainly nobody who was trained for the job. They cant know if someone looks or doesnt, they just remove that option altogether by being smart.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes