Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
in a way there all being watch by someone trying to jerk-off, not that i would know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being our homie Stephen. Like we already caught him dressed as a soldier sneaking in Bella's house, so wouldn't be surprised if he sneaks in the garden to watch Bella blow MC. :Kappa:

Other option is either Nick or Leon or whoever that was that was sneaking by the fence when MC was sleeping alone in the room. :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
They are all constantly watched or stalked by more than 12,000 People :ROFLMAO:. How the Fuck they not notice this ?:unsure: The only one who feel something is weird, is Rio:ROFLMAO:
That's her anxiety issue kicking in... :rolleyes: or the other way around :rolleyes:... Aaanyhow don't do drugs kids ! It either numbs you towards reality or it makes you waaay more aware than you should be ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
9451abe9c075f30f84af2c102d598ac4e7a09ed71a94ad04913da55648ba8b4f.gif Like this dude :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
They are all constantly watched or stalked by more than 12,000 People :ROFLMAO:. How the Fuck they not notice this ?:unsure: The only one who feel something is weird, is Rio:ROFLMAO:
Its because they been watch for so long they no longer notice the stalkers as if they aren't even their. Poor Rio is the only one that still notices this because of her OCD :ROFLMAO: maybe its like Blazing Saddles but they don't know its a movie I can only hope someone tells Tybalt or Dawe "up yours" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

blablablac

Mar 24, 2019
I got a question, i am on the neutral route and slept with Josy and had something with Maya. Why did they reject my offer? Is there more to i need to do?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Oh, look, it's Riae! She used to be so sweet before the ridiculous enhancements. Still, only woman I've seen to date who had a pierced anus/taint region. Those pics were impressive, she must have some nice pain tolerance.
Blue hair snake tongue! Such a long time. Nice they made a gift out of this moment.
She split her tongue now, too?

Can we get a girl like this in BaDIK? We need somebody to dial up the freak factor.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah. I always go maximum DIK full-throttle on Sage/Quinn & co.'s path because I like playing Being a DIK, literally, and not Being a Chick (though Sage's path has been chickened out since the MC refused to be a "rebound guy", which, b.t.w., should have been made into a major decision which would transform the MC into a huge major chick if he refuses to bang her because he doesn't want to be a "rebound" guy). But I'd like to have most of them on my menu, if possible. I know Jill's impossible, but can I get also Maya & Josy and also bang Quinn & the HOTties? And I also never get Bella on the DIK's path (maybe because I'm always flirting with Jill, but I don't know...). What are the maximum girls you can get in a single run (and also scenes, but I'm focusing on the major LIs, since probably following DIK/Quinn's path you'll bang most girls because you get the HOTties/Pink Rose bundle together; so, restating it, what is the maximum number of options you can reach in the final decision of episode 8 when you have to decide if you'll be a chick with a girlfriend or if you'll continue being a DIK -- if you ever were one in the first place, obviously)?

4: Josy&Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage in the CHICK path.

If you get Jill and/or Josy&Maya you won't have the Others option

I always went DIK in my dik path and I got Sage and Others ONLY.

Mind you: you won't have Jill, Josy, Maya or Bella if you bang every hole you see.

Why asshole? Because he's having fun and consensual sex with many girls? It's very easy to get major dick status without doing anything unethical. Au contraire, I think it's very hard to have Chick status without being a complete sissy (especially if you consider the major decisions). The game should have the option -- or better, be mandatory -- to join the triple betas if you have chick status. Or not even so, because the betas don't look so sissy despite their nerdy activities. They even have hot chicks around them, like Sally and Karen Rebecca Johnson, who I expect to bang by 2030 when this update will come.
Dude, massive dik MC IS a fucking huge asshole. He's rude with everybody and talks like a yokel.

Anyway, Sally and Karen Rebecca really despise MC as a dik, but they appreciate - kinda - him as a chick. So, I guess you're going to bang the wall in 2030...

I think you might want to replay the whole game as a chick and see the real difference between the 2 paths.

Reactions: dalli_x and mindern

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I don't know if my game is broken, but my MC despite being a complete dik gets all the women. Maya and josie check, Bella check, sage check.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I was playing it again yesterday and the one thing I think it was lacking was the MC's ability to do booty calls... I was thinking "now he has a room all for himself (except for the occasional Derek), a phone full of hot (and HOT) chicks' contacts... why not?" I think this would do perfectly sense (after he has a room, of course)... Imagine how awesome could be if we could, for instance, call Sarah (or put the name of your favorite character whoever she is) and ask "Hey? What you're doing? Why don't you come over so I can bang your juice ass?" Mr. Dr. Pink Cake could even release some modules in between official updates to satiate us during the release intervals...
For that you have the madame to fulfill each of your fetishes

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Oh, look, it's Riae! She used to be so sweet before the ridiculous enhancements. Still, only woman I've seen to date who had a pierced anus/taint region. Those pics were impressive, she must have some nice pain tolerance.
She split her tongue now, too?

Can we get a girl like this in BaDIK? We need somebody to dial up the freak factor.
As far as I know she always had her tongue split. That is part of her charm, she can lick both sides of your cock at the same time. Thought it's a little impressive.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So what are all the hypotheses out there about Madame Rose :unsure: Does her name indicate some unusual relation she has with the club? why has she kept her eye mask on so far? to hide her identity? and what would it be? why does she charge exorbitant prices for her services? and if she were to give blow job to a customer already, why should one has to pay extra for touching and sucking on tits? Why did DPC dedicated so much efforts to her model (those you haven't seen on Jill and Maya) and animations, all the details like visible delicate veins and spots on her skin :( and more advanced and realistic depiction about contours of her face?
To challenge and improve himself ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif :geek: Gained experience isn't just gonna vanish with a scene done :KEK: About the story... who knows ?! :eek::ROFLMAO: Mommy dearest might be someones mom in our midst ( DIKs HOTs Nerds Preps the works... :LOL: ) Prices... :unsure: multi playthoroughs if you want them... ;):p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Catlyn and mindern
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes