mindern

Jul 7, 2017
And this is where you're wrong, imho. Chick is not meant to be a sissy MC, from my point of view it's a more mature, responsible approach and you can still have fun chasing Jill as you can also remain neutral while going Chick would be for a better outcome.
This is why in my head the affinity scale isn’t “Chick - Neutral - DIK” it’s more “Chick - DIK - Asshole”. Yeah I know the “DIK” affinity isn’t inherently about being more like the frat but bear with me. The affinity system needed to be three separate things from the beginning. DPC has realised and emphasised neutral recently so it might work out from here.

The frat as a whole, bar Tommy, are much more neutral than anything. The HOTs (bar Quinn) are much more Neutral.

Sage is like the DIKs. Has fun, parties hard. Drinks, fucks, swears… has a temper but when it comes to it she’s responsible. She studies hard, does what’s right. The game doesn’t reward it but her character would love a neutral MC. Rusty is the same. He made a frat to just party hard. Stick it to the bullshit status quo but he also does what’s right and stands by people, fixes up the frat. Apologises to Cathy and takes responsibility. All the DIKs are like that. Sure they’ll spit roast Aerith and take photos but they have some boundaries. They’ll work in old peoples homes to fund the frat. They talk you down from damaging shit. They’re somewhat responsible. This needs to be defined as “neutral” perhaps with a clearer name.

Wanton violence and whatever getting involved with Quinn and Tommy going forward ends up being should not be “DIK” behaviour. It’s asshole/criminal activity.

The scale would have benefited from neutral being emphasised and characterised as more “fun loving frat boy”. The DIKs and Sage being firmly neutral, the HOTs being neutral and all the partying “frat boy” stuff being neutral. Then relegate all the fist fighting, theft (game should have made a bigger deal about pilfering peoples money), prostitution and whatever merry path Quinn/Tommy lead you down should be it’s own clearly defined bellend route.

This is a global issue with “morality scales” in games. They neglect the middle ground. DPC had the prime opportunity to define the middle ground with fratboy behaviour and squandered it.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
She will be the only main LI to become pregnant in the series, the news of which would be announced in the epilogue ;)
No way. I'm totally OK with her being one of them, no question, but the only one? Nah. Josy or Maya would definitely get a piece of that action (one at home while the other holds a career), and I can't imagine Jill not trying for it. She's one of those delusional princess/prince charming types. She's going to want the fairytale.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: Mootsin and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No way. I'm totally OK with her being one of them, no question, but the only one? Nah. Josy or Maya would definitely get a piece of that action (one at home while the other holds a career), and I can't imagine Jill not trying for it. She's one of those delusional princess/prince charming types. She's going to want the fairytale.
And the dragon would be ( or hydra... HAIL HYDRA !!! :KEK: ) the drug operations that would have to be slayed ?! :eek::unsure: But... we are a part of it ! :eek::eek::eek: Jesus fucking christ !!! It's gonna be a zealous kool aid party ???!!! :eek::eek::eek:
:KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
on the long term you're right, but in the perspective of the story arc that BADIK will probably cover, that the other LIs get pregnant would basically be "bad news", while Bella's maternity would still be less dramatic, indeed considering the dark clouds always on the horizon with her it would be the ultimate "happily ever after" we can expect

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Aug 28, 2018
Okay I just got to know.. is season 3 going to be a whole life story of the MC's ex or will it have any sequel to the previous choices in the last chapter... seems like it's going back in time rather than forward which is kindof a bummer for me... hoping to see what will happen next instead of what already has

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Okay I just got to know.. is season 3 going to be a whole life story of the MC's ex or will it have any sequel to the previous choices in the last chapter... seems like it's going back in time rather than forward which is kindof a bummer for me... hoping to see what will happen next instead of what already has
First : CHILL ! Second : grab a dictionary and search the word Interlude... and for god's sake try to understand what's written there ! ;) :p

Last edited:

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Only the prelude of Season 3 is dedicated to Zoey. The game will pick up where it left off with the main character in episode 9, don't worry.

Aug 28, 2018
First : CHILL ! Second : grab a dictionary and search the word Interlude... and for god's sake try to understand what's wriiten there ! ;) :p
Sorry, I must have forgotten such a word over the years of being out of English class... I googled it now, I got it. Thanks for being such a generous help. :rolleyes:(y)

Reactions: sixart

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I was probably between 20 or 21 years old so don't expect me to think rationally by then But I don't know if you have experienced something like that where you always liked a girl and she starts to date with one of your friends but there has always been sexual tension between you and her, because that happened to me
I had a chance like that when I was in my teens, didn't go for it as he was my mate, I regretted it later though as he turned out to be less of a friend then expected. :rolleyes::(

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Across the different tiers the current splits are 58%/41%, 56%/43%, 55%/44%, all in Jill's favor. Not sure why they all sum to 99%, probably some kind of rounding thing. Polls close in 5 days.
That's better than I thought. I really thought Bella would get stomped, good to know some people are finally taking the Bella pill :WeSmart:

Reactions: Catlyn

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
When the MC cums in her ass that scene also appears unless she has a uterus in her ass it doesn't mean anything :ROFLMAO:
Wasn't a serious theory obviously, felt that it was just weird and out of place. Like that Bella scene in MC's room with that angle as if someone is watching them from the outside.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes