Aug 28, 2018
Okay bros... I have a serious question for you. What is the biggest pros and cons in choosing either DIK or CHICK? I myself love the side of milfs and that is my goal, thinking my main interest will be either Bella or Jill but not sure if choosing DIK like I am now will have a big impact negatively later on or positively.. Anyone know if it will leave a big cock block later on or if it will be fine?
Also... for choosing either one will you have to stop banging everyone else if it comes down to having to choose someone?

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Okay bros... I have a serious question for you. What is the biggest pros and cons in choosing either DIK or CHICK? I myself love the side of milfs and that is my goal, thinking my main interest will be either Bella or Jill but not sure if choosing DIK like I am now will have a big impact negatively later on or positively.. Anyone know if it will leave a big cock block later on or if it will be fine?
DIK effectively removes the choice Jill (Ep8) and Josy and Maya (Ep4). Though you can probably turn DIK after getting Josy and Maya in Ep4.
You can get a lot of the sex scenes on the DIK route though with all the side girls.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill doesn't like bad boys. Hint, hint.
She just doesn't know it yet, that she likes them :devilish: . Unfortunately, we already reached the permanent affinity, So the idea of Seducing her to the Dark side is kind of gone:cry::(, But a Neutral MC can swing both way probably a bit, so not all hope are lost for a bit of a "bad girl Jill". Hopefully(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ostap Bender

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Oh nuts... does Bella?
Bella doesnt really care whether you are chick/neutral/dik. There is some minor 'chick' bonuses however.
Be warned though, Bella and Jill are very good friends. Jill pretty much demands chick and if you are on both paths in the same file there will be hell to pay and you have to be chick for that to be possible.

Personally i love soulcrushing Jill so i say go for chick and pick Bella when the time comes :KEK: It warmed my heart immensely.

Dik/neutral is generally the better game experience imo. I dont give a shit about Jill in comparison to the rest of the cast. All the most interesting story content can be gotten to via neutral/dik with Bella, Maya and Quinn.

Then again, I fully expect being neutral is a bad choice and final outcome in the game by the end (my preference sadly) instead of min-maxing which is overwhelmingly the best choice in all games across the board by a long shot. For completion its easiest (and most likely best?) to do full on dik or chick as in Sage/Quinn(othes) diks vs MJ/Bella/Jill chicks.

But "everyone" is doing that to easily maximise content in as few paths/saves as possible and where is the fun in going the beaten path everyone else is doing?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Bella doesnt really care whether you are chick/neutral/dik. There is some minor 'chick' bonuses however.
Be warned though, Bella and Jill are very good friends. Jill pretty much demands chick and if you are on both paths in the same file there will be hell to pay and you have to be chick for that to be possible.

Personally i love soulcrushing Jill so i say go for chick and pick Bella when the time comes :KEK: It warmed my heart immensely.

Dik/neutral is generally the better game experience imo. I dont give a shit about Jill in comparison to the rest of the cast. All the most interesting story content can be gotten to via neutral/dik with Bella, Maya and Quinn.

Then again, I fully expect being neutral is a bad choice and final outcome in the game by the end (my preference sadly) instead of min-maxing which is overwhelmingly the best choice in all games across the board by a long shot. For completion its easiest (and most likely best?) to do full on dik or chick as in Sage/Quinn(othes) diks vs MJ/Bella/Jill chicks.

But "everyone" is doing that to easily maximise content in as few paths/saves as possible and where is the fun in going the beaten path everyone else is doing?
minor 'chick' bonuses :ROFLMAO: , "minor", you say?:ROFLMAO:
minor.png

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I have the dark-hair, man-bun dude as Jill's dad. He even mentioned he expected for his daughter to be at the party.
Shame we didn't get a good look at him on concert night. After everything that went down you'd think Jill would take a moment to speak with her parents.
She's still able to have a baby bump and become mama Bella :BootyTime:
She'd better do it fast. Even if you ignore her skyrocketing chances of birth defects, kids take a shitload of energy to handle. Chasing your kid around at 40+ I can only imagine is a special hell.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
She just doesn't know it yet, that she likes them :devilish: . Unfortunately, we already reached the permanent affinity, So the idea of Seducing her to the Dark side is kind of gone:cry::(, But a Neutral MC can swing both way probably a bit, so not all hope are lost for a bit of a "bad girl Jill". Hopefully(y)
Yup she doesn't know what she's missing out on... o_O:oops: she doesn't know anyways :p:ROFLMAO: I don't think the affinity stays as was in EP 8... either it stays but restarts or it won't even be there anymore :eek::unsure: Sooo... the best solution comes into play...
ad28c8f6aacfef68491a7686eb987a1ea36324b758f45fe49c334454f418874e.gif :KEK:
I could not get interested in most celebrity news (except those comical ones) after early twenties; people should care more about inflation and when the next preview will drop.

She's still able to have a baby bump and become mama Bella :BootyTime:
6f05049e2d69648dd4f04255afc9bfa59fcbc7a71f372ddc07b70f24ad111bbf.jpg :KEK:

Last edited by a moderator:

Topper69

May 16, 2020
This is what annoyed me about Jill. Sticking up for myself is looked down in her eyes. I basically have to let people walk all over me for her to care. Personally, not really worth it. But if people like being the loser on campus, sure go have at it.
And this is where you're wrong, imho. Chick is not meant to be a sissy MC, from my point of view it's a more mature, responsible approach and you can still have fun chasing Jill as you can also remain neutral while going Chick would be for a better outcome.

Reactions: mindern and dalli_x
Apr 10, 2022
This is what annoyed me about Jill. Sticking up for myself is looked down in her eyes. I basically have to let people walk all over me for her to care. Personally, not really worth it. But if people like being the loser on campus, sure go have at it.
But you really don't. I've finished a neutral run where I fought every single time. I'm doing another neutral where I'm the campus manwhore who was with the entire sorority. Just map out the choices and decide what you really want.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Because it needs HUGE CHICK dtype and not affinity :rolleyes::p ;)
You're right, I got them mixed up since it's been quite a while since that episode. It's Dr PinkCake's fault for taking so long with the releases :p Though I am more understanding about this now since I also did the routes for girls I'm not really into (the trick is to play those when you're hornier than usual :)). If you add up all the content for all the girls, a single episode really does have quite a lot of content.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes